• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Perfect example of the left's insidious propaganda campaign...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He doesn't have "proof." But he can still know it happened. How did Flynn's phone conversation get picked up? We know THAT happened.
Gee...could Flynn have called the Russian ambassador? Would that mean that Trump is right and his phones at Trump Tower were tapped? No. Would that mean that Obama ordered wiretaps on his phones at Trump Tower? No. Why did Trump switch from Obama ordered a wiretap to saying that GCHQ did the dirty deed?

Two months in and Trump's approval rating is in the 40% range. Wow.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Gee...could Flynn have called the Russian ambassador? Would that mean that Trump is right and his phones at Trump Tower were tapped? No. Would that mean that Obama ordered wiretaps on his phones at Trump Tower? No. Why did Trump switch from Obama ordered a wiretap to saying that GCHQ did the dirty deed?

Two months in and Trump's approval rating is in the 40% range. Wow.
That's irrelevant. The way these "taps" work is that the identity of those who are on the other end of the conversations are "masked" unless they say something that leads to them being considered relevant to the investigation being conducted. So why was Flynn "unmasked?" We know he didn't say anything that would lead to him being "unmasked" so was it just that he was identified as coming from the Trump camp? That would be my guess. So my point stands...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's irrelevant. The way these "taps" work is that the identity of those who are on the other end of the conversations are "masked" unless they say something that leads to them being considered relevant to the investigation being conducted. So why was Flynn "unmasked?" We know he didn't say anything that would lead to him being "unmasked" so was it just that he was identified as coming from the Trump camp? That would be my guess. So my point stands...
You asked a question. I answered it and now you say the answer is irrelevant....because your job here is to distract from the fact that Trump said his phones at Trump Tower were tapped and that Obama ordered it. Then he changed his accusation to say that GCHQ had done it.

How Flynn was identified as having conversations with the Russian ambassador is a completely different subject. I don't know who told the media that information. It could well have been someone inside Trump's organization. The first I heard about it was when he resigned for having "misled" Pence.

Raoul_Luke

You asked a question. I answered it and now you say the answer is irrelevant....because your job here is to distract from the fact that Trump said his phones at Trump Tower were tapped and that Obama ordered it. Then he changed his accusation to say that GCHQ had done it.

How Flynn was identified as having conversations with the Russian ambassador is a completely different subject. I don't know who told the media that information. It could well have been someone inside Trump's organization. The first I heard about it was when he resigned for having "misled" Pence.

WASHINGTON — Communications of Donald Trump's transition officials — possibly including the incoming president himself — may have been scooped up in legal surveillance but then improperly distributed throughout the intelligence community, the chairman of the House intelligence committee said Wednesday.

In an extraordinary set of statements to reporters, Republican Rep. Devin Nunes said the intercepted communications do not appear to be related to the ongoing FBI investigation into Trump associates' contacts with Russia or any criminal warrants.

Nunes, who served on Trump's transition team, said he believes the intelligence collections were done legally but that identities of Trump officials and the content of their communications may have been inappropriately disseminated in intelligence reports.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-feels-somewhat-vindicated-after-nunes-intel-briefing/ar-BByBfw8?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Bingo! Just as I suggested...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
WASHINGTON — Communications of Donald Trump's transition officials — possibly including the incoming president himself — may have been scooped up in legal surveillance but then improperly distributed throughout the intelligence community, the chairman of the House intelligence committee said Wednesday.

In an extraordinary set of statements to reporters, Republican Rep. Devin Nunes said the intercepted communications do not appear to be related to the ongoing FBI investigation into Trump associates' contacts with Russia or any criminal warrants.

Nunes, who served on Trump's transition team, said he believes the intelligence collections were done legally but that identities of Trump officials and the content of their communications may have been inappropriately disseminated in intelligence reports.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-feels-somewhat-vindicated-after-nunes-intel-briefing/ar-BByBfw8?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Bingo! Just as I suggested...
"May have been...Possibly included" Nunes is doing all he can to bail Trump out.

I just saw Nunes try to explain what he was trying to say. It was pretty funny. "Possibly including the incoming president"....but he just doesn't know. When he figures that out then perhaps we can move on to whether or not it would be illegal for the FBI to share conversations between the Russian ambassador and someone like Flynn, with other intel organizations.

Raoul_Luke

"May have been...Possibly included" Nunes is doing all he can to bail Trump out.

I just saw Nunes try to explain what he was trying to say. It was pretty funny. "Possibly including the incoming president"....but he just doesn't know. When he figures that out then perhaps we can move on to whether or not it would be illegal for the FBI to share conversations between the Russian ambassador and someone like Flynn, with other intel organizations.
You mean like the DNC? LOL!