• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Peter Strzok roughs up GOP House hacks

Well, that's a...unique perspective. What I saw was one of the most smug and arrogant pricks and liar I have ever seen.
One of my favorite parts, Strzok was pulling his " I'm offended" routine. Gowdy said something like, "I don't give a damn if your offended, I'm offended at what's going on in the FBI" LOL
InOtherWords: "... why isn't the guy who loves America not saying what FAUX News says !?!?! "

AmIRight?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Nah, it was delayed a day because the GOP hacks in Congress wouldn’t give her documents they wanted to question her about.

Deplorable as always.
Cool story Bro! https://conservativedailypost.com/lisa-page-refuses-subpoena-to-testify-on-anti-trump-messages/ #AboveTheLaw

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page has rejected a subpoena to appear before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee, sending a clear message that the left doesn’t believe laws apply to them.

According to the Washington Times, Page was ordered to testify behind closed doors on Wednesday morning regarding the hundreds of anti-Trump text messages she sent with her lover and colleague, Peter Strzok. On Thursday, Strzok will testify publicly on the messages and how it all relates to the phony Russia investigation. Page, however, has gone into hiding and refuses to follow the law.

In a letter from her lawyer to Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, Page claims she didn’t have adequate time to prepare for her testimony, and that she needed to look over her notes. Perhaps she needs to get her lies straight?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course he was offended. Screwy Louie Gohmert even went after Strzok for his marital problems. Screwy Louie got the Most Deplorable Award today.

But Strzok testified today under oath. Your cult leader Trump wouldn’t dare do such a thing in the Mueller probe.

That tells sane people something about who is being truthful.
Re-read that bullshit and tell us more about Stormy

Strzok had no choice but to testify...…..

Hypocrite much

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You need to consider the patriotic view - that Strzok and his colleagues deserve credit for seeking to expose the Kremlin’s illegal interference in our election and Team Trump complicity in the same.
when did he bleed on foreign soil
dem/libs pissed on PH

Bugsy McGurk

President
Cool story Bro! https://conservativedailypost.com/lisa-page-refuses-subpoena-to-testify-on-anti-trump-messages/ #AboveTheLaw

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page has rejected a subpoena to appear before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee, sending a clear message that the left doesn’t believe laws apply to them.

According to the Washington Times, Page was ordered to testify behind closed doors on Wednesday morning regarding the hundreds of anti-Trump text messages she sent with her lover and colleague, Peter Strzok. On Thursday, Strzok will testify publicly on the messages and how it all relates to the phony Russia investigation. Page, however, has gone into hiding and refuses to follow the law.

In a letter from her lawyer to Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, Page claims she didn’t have adequate time to prepare for her testimony, and that she needed to look over her notes. Perhaps she needs to get her lies straight?
The Moonie News does tell stories. Stories that brainwashed people like you actually claim to believe.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Strzok didn't Volunteer to testify

You're Deplorable
Nah, he could have fought a demand that he testify. He didn’t. Trump will continue hiding from Mueller.

If you were honest, that would tell you a lot about who tells the truth.

Russia hated Obama but helped Trump during the 2016 election

The Russians says that's not true
Obama says it's not true either. Why do you hate Obama? It's because he's black, isn't it?

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time.” - Barack Obama, October 18, 2016