• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Peter Strzok roughs up GOP House hacks

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah, he could have fought a demand that he testify. He didn’t. Trump will continue hiding from Mueller.

If you were honest, that would tell you a lot about who tells the truth.
Page tried to fight testifying Tomorrow

If you were honest, you'd be dust in the wind

Obama says it's not true either. Why do you hate Obama? It's because he's black, isn't it?

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time.” - Barack Obama, October 18, 2016
Strawman, no one is saying the Russians "rigged" any elections

Good try though

Americans are claiming Russia helped Benedict Donald win, the Russians are claiming the opposite.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Huh? He’s sitting through endless questioning. Answering under oath.

Unlike your cult leader Trump.

Telling.
And? (remember, he did not volunteer) That changes his ugly and wide open arrogance how? Wait...did I click on a Trump thread by mistake?

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's about how Strzok has been punching Benedict Donald's enablers in congress in the face.

Benedict Donald wont show for questioning cause he's guilty
The GOP Chairman closed the hearing with a long whine, bitching that the FBI wouldn’t allow questions about details of the ongoing investigation. Sounds like the GOP will continue fighting to get some info Trump could use to avoid answering for his crimes.

I’m not sure who’s doing more for Putin nowadays - Trump or his GOP toadies in the House.