• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Peter Strzok roughs up GOP House hacks

Corruptbuddha

Governor
He was kicked off the team about a year ago. That’s one more reason to conclude how insane the whole hearing is.

Mueller kicked off someone who opposed Trump over a year ago. No Trump supporters/Republicans were kicked off the team. Why isn’t that being investigated?

;-)
How many Trump people are on the team?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Republicans brought a smile to Putin's mug today.
That's what he wants from Trump....undermining our institutions like the FBI, so those traitorous Republicans did the job today for him. Sick fvcks, the whole lot of them.

justoffal

Senator
Well, that's a...unique perspective. What I saw was one of the most smug and arrogant pricks and liar I have ever seen.
One of my favorite parts, Strzok was pulling his " I'm offended" routine. Gowdy said something like, "I don't give a damn if your offended, I'm offended at what's going on in the FBI" LOL
Yeah the little prick actually got his ass kicked.... It was good to see his defiance it makes another half a million Trump voters. They should be grateful he agreed to testify.... If I were them I'd keep it going here and there right up to election week.

Jo

justoffal

Senator
Republicans brought a smile to Putin's mug today.
That's what he wants from Trump....undermining our institutions like the FBI, so those traitorous Republicans did the job today for him. Sick fvcks, the whole lot of them.
The FBI is a left wing sewer.
Is Putin smiling? If he is it's at you.

Jo

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Nah, I'll take the sane view that he went into the entire affair with extreme bias and was (eventually) kicked off the Mueller team.
The bias claim was when Strzok was working on the Hillary emails. Mueller, who did not want even a hint of bias....to protect his case against Trump (ha ha) dumped Strzok when he learned about the past texts.
If Strzok was unable to handle his bias, he would've disclosed during the campaign what the FBI kept quiet....that Trump and his campaign were being investigated by them.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Dunno. That’s never explored. We do know that Mueller himself is a lifelong Republican.

But wingers have no interest in exploring how many FBI agents supported Trump.
We know their NYC office was loaded with Trumpies.....and Rudy Giuliani was right there feeding them crap on Hillary.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The bias claim was when Strzok was working on the Hillary emails. Mueller, who did not want even a hint of bias....to protect his case against Trump (ha ha) dumped Strzok when he learned about the past texts.
If Strzok was unable to handle his bias, he would've disclosed during the campaign what the FBI kept quiet....that Trump and his campaign were being investigated by them.
That’s the one central fact always ignored by the GOP liars - neither Strzok nor any other FBI agent tipped off the media/public on the investigation into Kremlin/Trump election skullduggery.

It’s obvious they were not “out to get Trump.” But the GOP liars don’t care - they just keep lying away.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Yall see where Democrats used their allotted time to talk about anything but this guy? Should be some type of violation involved.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yall see where Democrats used their allotted time to talk about anything but this guy? Should be some type of violation involved.
Dems prefer to talk about important things.

Republicans just spin their lies, helping Trump cover up his crimes. The Trump rabble clap like trained seals.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Hey, it worked for Steve Bannon.
Seems to work for both sides. Laws are strictly for taxpayers. Notice the last paragraph, I laughed. https://thetrumpimpeachment.com/2018-02-06-steve-bannon-expected-to-ignore-house/

The last time contempt charges really went somewhere was in 1983, when Assistant EPA Administrator Rita Lavelle spent three months in a federal jail after lying to Congress and misusing money from the “Superfund.” Lavelle went on to enjoy more prison time in California as, like her spiritual descendant Scott Pruitt, she was far more interesting in breaking environmental laws then preserving them.

If Bannon earns a contempt citation, it will put him on a surprisingly short list. If Congress actually does something about it, it will make history.

But if the House fails to act, members of the Trump staff will continue to expand the idea of this new form of privilege until they can thumb their noses at Congress with impunity. That might—might—be enough to get even Republicans to wake up.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
That’s the one central fact always ignored by the GOP liars - neither Strzok nor any other FBI agent tipped off the media/public on the investigation into Kremlin/Trump election skullduggery.

It’s obvious they were not “out to get Trump.” But the GOP liars don’t care - they just keep lying away.
If enough of them get tossed in the midterms, they might realize they need to cut Trump loose...if they want to regain ANY sense of decency and integrity. Unless they're just too fvcking stupid to know the Trump taint will never leave them.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Dems prefer to talk about important things.

Republicans just spin their lies, helping Trump cover up his crimes. The Trump rabble clap like trained seals.
Deflections and strawmen, much like liberal posters. When congress meets, it is not just random topic time.