• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Phony pictures of Tea Party racists doesn't cut it.

Dino

Russian Asset
Note to PJ cons, the deceitful here want to tarnish all conservatives as racist. Challenge them by all means. I had one in particular try two very dishonest methods here.
The first involved trying to compare a racist demonstration in front of a newly integrated southern school with picture of Tea Party demonstrators on Capitol Hill. This was an atrocious affront to reality and a complete skewing to the political debate ongoing at the time.
The second involved posting pictures of a man, a noted documented racist and his signs. Supposedly at a Tea Party rally, one would need to do more research to find that this man was actually BOOTED from the Tea Party and theri demonstration area!

Don't let them BS you, call them on it and don't give in to the intimidation and name-calling.

Dino

Russian Asset
Well maybe the couple of people involved in this dishonest branding and photo shell game will get the point.

And that will make it worth it.

gabriel

Governor
the point that it raised your blood pressure? well, i did at least! can i have their names so i can say thanks?

Dino

Russian Asset
An "African" witch doctor? Really? I guess I wouldn't know.
Do you have a favorite deceitful tactic or slur directed at the Tea Party, or is that one sign pretty much it?

Dino

Russian Asset
No, naming names isn't important. I like my fellow posters here to be forewarned that the deceitful left tries these tactics to paint their "enemy" in a phony light to keep their hateful projecting stereotypes going.

Bugsy McGurk

President
An "African" witch doctor? Really? I guess I wouldn't know.
Do you have a favorite deceitful tactic or slur directed at the Tea Party, or is that one sign pretty much it?
Didn't take you long to stop denying racists at Tea Party rallies.

Now you've moved to "Oh yeah? Well, they're not all racists!"

:laugh:

gabriel

Governor
you feel your fellow posters are less aware than you are? do they know how little credit you give them?

Dino

Russian Asset
Are we both talking about the people kicked out? Or do you have some proof that racism plays some part in the rallies and legislative preferences?

Seems you like to think the exception makes the rule perhaps?

Dino

Russian Asset
Pretty pathetic. Random signs, no proof who held them or where in many cases. Many tongue in cheek, non-racist, but I guess damning from a lefty perspective. Nice try.

Dino

Russian Asset
If they stand for the nonsense like I saw degs trying out? Either they're less aware or completely ignoring his deceitful liberal claptrap.

Council Member
No, naming names isn't important. I like my fellow posters here to be forewarned that the deceitful left tries these tactics to paint their "enemy" in a phony light to keep their hateful projecting stereotypes going.
this cheap Dino! It's like I used to tell management when they told me someone saw this person doing whatever and he needs to stop it!
I said to them the same thing I will say to you, without a name it didn't happen. anyone can do as you have done here, smear by insinuation.

Not nice to fool mother nature. and if someone is doing something from my side of the aisles, I want to know who to believe and who not to believe. But what you have provided is pure smear of a whole group of people with no proof. How do you know the person who posted the picture knew it wasn't real, if it wasn't. No your game is put on hold.

gabriel

Governor
they , like you, cant do a damn thing about anything anyone posts here. you can call it nonsense if you like, but you havent got the ability to stop it and i notice you have even less ability to ignore it. so i repeat, can i have all the names do ican send flowers??

gabriel

Governor
random?? hahahahaahahahahaha. and many were outright racist pal. sorry i didnt take the time to delete those that wernt. i thought you would be able to judge for yourself.