• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Picket in Georgia ---> Spend a year in in the Big House!

Z

zzigzzag

Welcome to Georgia, standard bearer for outrageous legislative proposals predetermined to go nowhere.

Home of Phil Gingrey, knee-walking subservient who apologized to Limbaugh for defending Boehner and McConnell against Rush's criticism.

We also gave you Gingrich, Saxby Chambliss and Larry McDonald. Sorry about that.

On the positive side, we took the crookedest member of the House out of there for you and made him our Governor, where he is now setting a new standard for cronyism and corruption. He has a hard act to follow after the rank corruption of our previous criminal governor, Sonny Perdue, who used his office to enrich himself by building state funded roads to enhance the value of his own properties.

Don't pay us no mind. We don't pay you none.

Huskyoverlord

Council Member
This is possibly the dumbest proposed legislation (and by far more dangerous) since that dope in Florida who wanted to bring back midget tossing.

And guess who's behind it.. you guessed it, the Dirty Koch Brothers!

Republican Fascism is alive and well!

http://www.atlantaprogressivenews.com/interspire/news/2012/03/01/sb-469-would-make-civil-disobedience-a-felony-in-georgia.html

a2.bp.blogspot.com__TFJM7jupQ78_S7k5mXahksI_AAAAAAAAAKs_WpqsEt9d9f121d23a6bb42a3291e1ae14caa87.gif
Let's tell the truth Bo, you and your OWS buddies won't be able to set yourselves on fire Georgia.

Huskyoverlord

Council Member
I love when I talk to the supposed consertives and they tell me civil disobience is wrong , if it's so wrong why aren't we still part of england????? Expressing your grevences is the most american thing you can do , but then again we are be lead by anything but americans :(

Bo-4

Senator
Welcome to Georgia, standard bearer for outrageous legislative proposals predetermined to go nowhere.

Home of Phil Gingrey, knee-walking subservient who apologized to Limbaugh for defending Boehner and McConnell against Rush's criticism.

We also gave you Gingrich, Saxby Chambliss and Larry McDonald. Sorry about that.

On the positive side, we took the crookedest member of the House out of there for you and made him our Governor, where he is now setting a new standard for cronyism and corruption. He has a hard act to follow after the rank corruption of our previous criminal governor, Sonny Perdue, who used his office to enrich himself by building state funded roads to enhance the value of his own properties.

Don't pay us no mind. We don't pay you none.
Lol Zig, every time i see the name Saxby Chambliss i think of an old SNL sketch where Zell Miller imitator explains why he endorsed Saxby Chambliss. It was all about the character of his odd first name. :D

Being a Dem in Idaho, the state which generously gave the nation Larry "Widestance" Craig, i feel your pain!

Bo-4

Senator
I love when I talk to the supposed consertives and they tell me civil disobience is wrong , if it's so wrong why aren't we still part of england????? Expressing your grevences is the most american thing you can do , but then again we are be lead by anything but americans :(
They're on a frightening trend of suppressing anything and everything that they disagree with. It's mind boggling.

As for midget tossing.. i miss it dearly but have taken up darts to fill the empty void in my soul. ;-)

amedia.heavy.com_media_2011_12_midget_tossing.jpg

Bo-4

Senator
It'll never pass Runner. And if it does, it'll be smacked down by SCOTUS.

Sorry, but i don't have any OWS buddies.