• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ leftist here's your chance Prove you don't have TDS

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
@PNWest @Bear Claw @now_what @JuliefromOhio @FakeName @sear @sensible don

Come on, give Trump the true credit he deserves. I'm interested in seeing you guys squirm, twist and turn, and do whatever you can to avoid giving credit to Trump. Best economy ever, lowest taxes, secure borders, and so much more, but you guys can't say a single good thing about him. Bring it!
Question - if we have “secure borders”, then do you oppose the wall? What a big waste of money if the border is already secure, as you say.

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Question - if we have “secure borders”, then do you oppose the wall? What a big waste of money if the border is already secure, as you say.
It's as secure as it can be without a wall, and much more secure than it was during the_obama's reign of terror. However, a wall takes us to the next level of security. It's about leveling up, not leveling down. So, where are you positive words about Trump? Or are you content to change the subject?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It's as secure as it can be without a wall, and much more secure than it was during the_obama's reign of terror. However, a wall takes us to the next level of security. It's about leveling up, not leveling down. So, where are you positive words about Trump? Or are you content to change the subject?
Oh. So the border isn’t secure, as you first stated. So how can I trust anything else you wrote when I already found a major error?

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Oh. So the border isn’t secure, as you first stated. So how can I trust anything else you wrote when I already found a major error?
Are you going to contribute at least one nice thing about Trump or are you going to continue to change the subject?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Are you going to contribute at least one nice thing about Trump or are you going to continue to change the subject?
I’m speaking on the subject that you brought up. You gave him an incorrect accomplishment. Are you going to admit you were wrong so that we can move on with the conversation?