• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ leftist here's your chance Prove you don't have TDS

write on

Senator
It's as secure as it can be without a wall, and much more secure than it was during the_obama's reign of terror. However, a wall takes us to the next level of security. It's about leveling up, not leveling down. So, where are you positive words about Trump? Or are you content to change the subject?
You cultists want us to say something positive about drumpf, yet here you are claiming Obama's presidency was a "reign of terror."

Sorry, I don't take to right wing bullying.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
LOL

I'll tell you what, sheepie. I'll try to think of something positive to say about drumpf is you can show me where you said anything positive about Obama.
If the president was doing a bad a job and things economically were bad I would expect nothing good to be said about our President. But since things are going great all I can say is you have TDS.

write on

Senator
If the president was doing a bad a job and things economically were bad I would expect nothing good to be said about our President. But since things are going great all I can say is you have TDS.
So you, and your fellow cultists never had anything positive to say about Obama, yet you want to Democrats to say something positive about drumpf.

That's a classic trait of a brainwashed member of the Cult45.

You've got it BAD.

lol

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
So you, and your fellow cultists never had anything positive to say about Obama, yet you want to Democrats to say something positive about drumpf.

That's a classic trait of a brainwashed member of the Cult45.

You've got it BAD.

lol
Cultist and brainwashed? Textbook Saul Alinsky attack teaching of the uber-leftist. I'll join the cult of thinking Americans who only want less big government that makes America free .