• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ Liberal Walk-out.

Jen

Senator
It seems that our Liberals have staged a walk out.

They gave us rumors that say conservatives are "mean" and moderators are "harsh".

They have the right to that opinion and they have the right to walk out. Personally, I prefer a board where all sides of an issue can be discussed. I enjoy and embrace the solid and honest Liberals here though their numbers are few. It is nicer when those sides can be discussed without personal insults being brought into the discussion. I trust that those few Liberals who can do that will remain.

We are brutal here. We like it that way. But certain things cannot be tolerated and our moderators and administrator are doing a fine job of keeping the lid on things. Oddly enough, the Liberals here did those intolerable things as much or more than Conservatives did, and now they are leaving. Why? Who did those things to them? Were their posts bombed with pictures and irrelevant-to-the-subject personal insults? Were there personal attacks initiated on them, or were those attacks in response to their own attacks? The way I see it, the brutality went both ways and these same Liberals who just can't take it anymore have been taking it for up to 10 years dishing as much as (or more than) they took.

No. That's not the real reason for leaving. It's just the whiny version they think will get some sympathy from someone somewhere.

I submit that the real reason Liberals are suddenly bailing is that although they cannot admit and will never admit wrongdoing by their party, they can see that it happened. The Democratic Party has screwed up. Lois Lerner instructed her IRS to target Conservative groups. That little fact is hitting the fan. Hillary's job as Secretary of State is about to get a major hit since she handled the Behghazi event badly for political reasons (and to cover her butt on weapons used). That may be unavoidable.

Democrats are about to eat serious crow and our Liberal Democrats here on PJ don't like crow.
That is why they left and are leaving.

fairsheet

Senator
It's said that Mitt/Ann and a whole lot of the GOP really WERE shocked when Mitt lost last November. Hey...when you're in campaign mode, you SHOULD be painting the rosiest of pictures, but after the election?....you're not expected - nor should you - "confess" that you knew you were going to lose. But again...Mitt/Ann seriously thought they were going to win!

With ALL the data, polling, and information available to us all these days, how sealed must their echo chamber have been, that they missed this one so badly?

Caroljo

Senator
There are a few libs here (very few) that are civil in their conversations. I always thought that was the purpose of messageboards....talk about things with people of different opinions. Heck...that's how you learn! You don't learn by just reading the paper or blogs on some site, you learn from other people. I have had my mind changed on different issues because of some of these conversations. But then, I don't think I "know all" like a few here on the left do.

How many times has any of us started a TP that was "supposed" to be a nice one (not political anyway) and have had the libs here crash it the first chance they get? They can make something political out of NOTHING. They hate some of us so much that they can't stop themselves. And yes, we've done this on both sides....but 9 out of 10 times, they're their first to start the name calling. They have no tolerance for anyone that isn't like them. I've been in a conversation with one today that seemed to be going pretty good...we didn't agree on anything, but we weren't attacking eachother either. Then out of the blue....she tells me I'm dumb.

Soooo.......I say LET THEM GO! We don't need them.

Caroljo

Senator
It's said that Mitt/Ann and a whole lot of the GOP really WERE shocked when Mitt lost last November. Hey...when you're in campaign mode, you SHOULD be painting the rosiest of pictures, but after the election?....you're not expected - nor should you - "confess" that you knew you were going to lose. But again...Mitt/Ann seriously thought they were going to win!

With ALL the data, polling, and information available to us all these days, how sealed must their echo chamber have been, that they missed this one so badly?
I was surprised too.....I couldn't believe there were that many people living with their heads in the sand that would really vote for Obama AGAIN!

But besides that....what's this got to do with Jen's post???

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

They gave us rumors that say conservatives are "mean" and moderators are "harsh".

They have the right to that opinion and they have the right to walk out. Personally, I prefer a board where all sides of an issue can be discussed. I enjoy and embrace the solid and honest Liberals here though their numbers are few. It is nicer when those sides can be discussed without personal insults being brought into the discussion. I trust that those few Liberals who can do that will remain.

We are brutal here. We like it that way. But certain things cannot be tolerated and our moderators and administrator are doing a fine job of keeping the lid on things. Oddly enough, the Liberals here did those intolerable things as much or more than Conservatives did, and now they are leaving. Why? Who did those things to them? Were their posts bombed with pictures and irrelevant-to-the-subject personal insults? Were there personal attacks initiated on them, or were those attacks in response to their own attacks? The way I see it, the brutality went both ways and these same Liberals who just can't take it anymore have been taking it for up to 10 years dishing as much as (or more than) they took.

No. That's not the real reason for leaving. It's just the whiny version they think will get some sympathy from someone somewhere.

I submit that the real reason Liberals are suddenly bailing is that although they cannot admit and will never admit wrongdoing by their party, they can see that it happened. The Democratic Party has screwed up. Lois Lerner instructed her IRS to target Conservative groups. That little fact is hitting the fan. Hillary's job as Secretary of State is about to get a major hit since she handled the Behghazi event badly for political reasons (and to cover her butt on weapons used). That may be unavoidable.

Democrats are about to eat serious crow and our Liberal Democrats here on PJ don't like crow.
Too bad, when the going got tough, the tough left. LOL

321591_220719794656185_218930674835097_601226_1761287172_n.jpg

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

I only know of 2 that have left.

fairsheet

Senator
I was surprised too.....I couldn't believe there were that many people living with their heads in the sand that would really vote for Obama AGAIN!

But besides that....what's this got to do with Jen's post???
I'd tell you what it has to do with Jen's post, but I'm not motivated to do so. I prefer that you remain oblivious.

Jen

Senator
There are a few libs here (very few) that are civil in their conversations. I always thought that was the purpose of messageboards....talk about things with people of different opinions. Heck...that's how you learn! You don't learn by just reading the paper or blogs on some site, you learn from other people. I have had my mind changed on different issues because of some of these conversations. But then, I don't think I "know all" like a few here on the left do.

How many times has any of us started a TP that was "supposed" to be a nice one (not political anyway) and have had the libs here crash it the first chance they get? They can make something political out of NOTHING. They hate some of us so much that they can't stop themselves. And yes, we've done this on both sides....but 9 out of 10 times, they're their first to start the name calling. They have no tolerance for anyone that isn't like them. I've been in a conversation with one today that seemed to be going pretty good...we didn't agree on anything, but we weren't attacking eachother either. Then out of the blue....she tells me I'm dumb.

Soooo.......I say LET THEM GO! We don't need them.
Those who leave are the ones who have been a pain in everyone's butts all along.
The good ones will stay.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey...how does one 'walk out' of a web board?

Isnt the individual still sitting precisely where they were the moment before..and infact...just changed to a new site..??!?

anyhoo, i know its minutia...but..it made me chuckle..

maybe a 'click out'?

(oh, and that wee little thing about no facts to back up a position.... that's one that..er... lingers....)

anyhoo..

carry on..

Jen

Senator
Hey...how does one 'walk out' of a web board?

Isnt the individual still sitting precisely where they were the moment before..and infact...just changed to a new site..??!?

anyhoo, i know its minutia...but..it made me chuckle..

maybe a 'click out'?

(oh, and that wee little thing about no facts to back up a position.... that's one that..er... lingers....)

anyhoo..

carry on..
Oh, Phil, phil, phil.............WE have a ROOM here. Can't ya see the plush couches and chairs? And those little servants bringing us coffee and Long Island Sweet Tea?

I'm glad my post made you chuckle. That was the intent. Mine was a wry chuckle. You can have a whole wheat chuckle if you prefer. I'll let you work that out.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, Phil, phil, phil.............WE have a ROOM here. Can't ya see the plush couches and chairs? And those little servants bringing us coffee and Long Island Sweet Tea?

I'm glad my post made you chuckle. That was the intent. Mine was a wry chuckle. You can have a whole wheat chuckle if you prefer. I'll let you work that out.

mint?

Renee

Governor

It is this kind of obnoxious drivel that has caused them to leave. I am looking for a place that is more civil than this, where people don't lie about why liberals leave. I think it is because of the low intellectual level of the extremists here.
You have been eating crow for the last six years .......and it has poisoned you

ya-ta-hey

Mayor

Ms. Jen,

Sadly, liberals are a uncreative group. Once you get them off their talking points and scripts, they flounder and have nowhere to go. I think your assessment is spot on, i.e., even they see that they can't defend their talking points and have left for greener pastures where there are fellow sheep to bleet approvingly at their "brilliant" insights.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It is this kind of obnoxious drivel that has caused them to leave. I am looking for a place that is more civil than this, where people don't lie about why liberals leave. I think it is because of the low intellectual level of the extremists here.
does this drivel that drives people away extend to persons that bring us such gems as "you can dress it easily when you take it out to play" when referring to a fetus?

that sort of high brow?

Jen

Senator
I ate crow plenty of times when Bush was President. He did things that were wrong and I predicted things that didn't happen. Libs can't do that so they walk away when their party is in trouble.

The intellectual level is rising now that some Libs who weren't capable of a thoughtful response are bailing. Just a few more to go. We'll miss you......I know that's what I'm supposed to say.

Jen

Senator
Ms. Jen,

Sadly, liberals are a uncreative group. Once you get them off their talking points and scripts, they flounder and have nowhere to go. I think your assessment is spot on, i.e., even they see that they can't defend their talking points and have left for greener pastures where there are fellow sheep to bleet approvingly at their "brilliant" insights.
Unfortunately it's more than that Mr ya. When you make a top post that they disagree with, they bomb it with stuff that forces the moderators to get rid of the whole post. Not only do they not have answers but they don't want to see anything that doesn't march in their lockstep.