• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ Poll: Abortion Timing

Exactly when does a fetus become a baby?

• 1. at birth, but not until the entire baby has been born.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. at the 13th week of pregnancy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobbyT

Governor
It doesn't work that way, Nina. A child has a constitutional right to life. Killing it for the convenience of the bearer is not just wrong, it's evil. If a woman doesn't want to have a child then she should not get pregnant.
If a man doesn't want to have a baby with a woman he shouldn't have sex with her. Problem solved.

Jen

Senator
It doesn't work that way, Nina. A child has a constitutional right to life. Killing it for the convenience of the bearer is not just wrong, it's evil. If a woman doesn't want to have a child then she should not get pregnant.
Face it, Jack.
Leftists do not believe that an unborn child........... even if it weighs 7 pounds and is fully developed...........has any rights at all. You may kill that child.............as long as it has not completed the trip down the birth canal.

That's the opinion of Leftists. And they will issue out nasty insults and worse to anyone who believes that a baby has rights.

BobbyT

Governor
Whatever it takes to keep people from murdering babies.
If you want to curb abortion, suggesting people not have sex won't work. Making abortion illegal won't work. Stopping unwanted pregnancy will be the best approach, but trying to do so through telling people to not have sex is a non-winner. Strongly promoting birth control is the best way to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Strongly promoting birth control to both parties - women don't pregnant alone.

BobbyT

Governor
Face it, Jack.
Leftists do not believe that an unborn child........... even if it weighs 7 pounds and is fully developed...........has any rights at all. You may kill that child.............as long as it has not completed the trip down the birth canal.

That's the opinion of Leftists. And they will issue out nasty insults and worse to anyone who believes that a baby has rights.
Can't get "leftists" to answer so you craft answers for them? LOL.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
As I've stated, I'd never have an abortion. What else can I say? I can't speak for everyone else though.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Can't get "leftists" to answer so you craft answers for them? LOL.
Jen is pretty good at that....determining what others think or feel. She's dead wrong when she speaks about all of us as a whole. We all have our own thoughts and reasons for how we think. It's all a "Lefty" thing to her....all leftys are evil. She said at one point that she believes abortion is wrong 100% but then said it should be within a certain time period if it's done. I admit I'm safe saying I could never have an abortion, but sadly I physically cannot have more children. If I could, and was raped...I don't know if I can say I'd want to bring a monster's child into this world. And rapists are monsters.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
As I've stated, I'd never have an abortion. What else can I say? I can't speak for everyone else though.
You can speak up for those babies that your political party seems to have no use for.

What if I said: I'm opposed to rape and armed robbery (never committed either act) but do we, as a society, have the right to impose our beliefs on others? I mean should I have the right to dictate to another man how he earns his living or gets his sexual gratification?

BobbyT

Governor
You can speak up for those babies that your political party seems to have no use for.

What if I said: I'm opposed to rape and armed robbery (never committed either act) but do we, as a society, have the right to impose our beliefs on others? I mean should I have the right to dictate to another man how he earns his living or gets his sexual gratification?
Rape and armed robbery are against the law. Abortion is not. We are a country bound by the rule of law. If you don't like the law, work to change it. We are not a country of "beliefs."

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Rape and armed robbery are against the law. Abortion is not. We are a country bound by the rule of law. If you don't like the law, work to change it. We are not a country of "beliefs."
Abortion is against the law of God. That trumps man's law. You might not go to jail for your beliefs but you may end up in hell.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Abortion is against the law of God. That trumps man's law. You might not go to jail for your beliefs but you may end up in hell.
Then you have no need to concern yourself over the actions of others...as your God will sort it out.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Then you have no need to concern yourself over the actions of others...as your God will sort it out.
That doesn't prevent me from telling the truth about it. God will truly punish the murderers of innocents. My weakness is that I want him to do it today.

BobbyT

Governor
Hell cares even less than I do whether you believe in it or not.
If you truly cared about stopping abortion you'd go about reducing the numbers in an effective way. Threatening women with hell, or telling them they shouldn't have sex, is proven not to work (as it hasn't yet). If you really care about the issue you'd look for ways that actually do work. Looking down on women for making a choice that you will never have to make is simply laughable but apparently more satisfying to you than taking effective action.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
That doesn't prevent me from telling the truth about it. God will truly punish the murderers of innocents. My weakness is that I want him to do it today.
How do you figure you know the truth about the afterlife?

BobbyT

Governor
How do you figure you know the truth about the afterlife?
He doesn't need proof of anything he believes. Everything he believes is true. If it wasn't true, he wouldn't believe it. (A bit of a tautology, I know, but that's what he said - no point in arguing with someone with a mind that slammed shut.)

Caroljo

Senator
Jen is pretty good at that....determining what others think or feel. She's dead wrong when she speaks about all of us as a whole. We all have our own thoughts and reasons for how we think. It's all a "Lefty" thing to her....all leftys are evil. She said at one point that she believes abortion is wrong 100% but then said it should be within a certain time period if it's done. I admit I'm safe saying I could never have an abortion, but sadly I physically cannot have more children. If I could, and was raped...I don't know if I can say I'd want to bring a monster's child into this world. And rapists are monsters.
That doesn't mean the child would be a monster. It might be important that that child lives. That child could end up being a blessing to your whole family. How could you destroy a child because of what the father was?