• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ Poll: Abortion Timing

Exactly when does a fetus become a baby?

• 1. at birth, but not until the entire baby has been born.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. at the 13th week of pregnancy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobbyT

Governor
I don't do any of those things. I do tell them that abortion is murder, in my opinion, and it is; it's not legally murder but that's only because Liberals, and complicit Republicans, have so blurred the line between right and wrong that there is no lucid understanding of the concept anymore.
If an individual is capable of excusing and supporting abortion that individual should not be trusted around children of any age and should not hold any position in which he/she is in charge of other peoples' assets, safety or security. That individual is bereft of a moral compass.
You would be surprised at the number of women you've met who have had an abortion. Without knowing they've had an abortion, you have trusted your children and grandchildren to be around them; you've trusted your money to them; while in the military you may have trusted your security to them; if you count on police or fire protection or doctors, you and your family have trusted your safety to them. If you've up-rated any of Barb's posts, you've even "liked" them.

Caroljo

Senator
I don't do any of those things. I do tell them that abortion is murder, in my opinion, and it is; it's not legally murder but that's only because Liberals, and complicit Republicans, have so blurred the line between right and wrong that there is no lucid understanding of the concept anymore.
If an individual is capable of excusing and supporting abortion that individual should not be trusted around children of any age and should not hold any position in which he/she is in charge of other peoples' assets, safety or security. That individual is bereft of a moral compass.
Jack....I agree abortion is murder. But I don't agree that because someone had an abortion, that they can't be trusted around children or anything else you said about it. People sometimes make decisions in the heat of the moment, and it isn't because they're dangerous, it's because they're confused. Now, if I knew of a woman that had had several abortions and couldn't care less, then yes....I wouldn't want that person near my children or anyone else's. That WOULD be a moral issue. But don't blame them all for a decision someone had to make at one point in time.

BobbyT

Governor
I have no idea....but then, that's not what we're talking about.
Your stats showing most abortions are to women in their 20's was in the "no duh" category. In general they get pregnant more easily than older women, so would incur more unwanted pregnancies and would be more likely to be at a point in their lives when bearing a child would be unwelcome.

Caroljo

Senator
Your stats showing most abortions are to women in their 20's was in the "no duh" category. In general they get pregnant more easily than older women, so would incur more unwanted pregnancies and would be more likely to be at a point in their lives when bearing a child would be unwelcome.
WTH? It was YOUR post questioning the age most women have abortions and I posted a link proving it to you. Now you're saying you knew it all along? Lol! Good cover......

BobbyT

Governor
WTH? It was YOUR post questioning the age most women have abortions and I posted a link proving it to you. Now you're saying you knew it all along? Lol! Good cover......
I wasn't questioning the age, I was questioning the combination of age and marital status.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Jack....I agree abortion is murder. But I don't agree that because someone had an abortion, that they can't be trusted around children or anything else you said about it. People sometimes make decisions in the heat of the moment, and it isn't because they're dangerous, it's because they're confused. Now, if I knew of a woman that had had several abortions and couldn't care less, then yes....I wouldn't want that person near my children or anyone else's. That WOULD be a moral issue. But don't blame them all for a decision someone had to make at one point in time.
You may have misinterpreted my intent, CJ, or I may not have been clear about what I meant. I meant that Liberals who excuse abortion and aggressively defend it are not people with any moral compass. By saying they should not be trusted around children I mean that they are of such low degree that they are capable of any sin and any crime.

Many women have abortions out of desperation, I am sure. I don't necessarily condemn them for that. Their reason are their own I would prefer they put their babies up for adoption but they may not have that option.

I don't blame the poor person who has an abortion because she cannot support the child. I blame the evil people who tell her there is nothing wrong with it.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You would be surprised at the number of women you've met who have had an abortion. Without knowing they've had an abortion, you have trusted your children and grandchildren to be around them; you've trusted your money to them; while in the military you may have trusted your security to them; if you count on police or fire protection or doctors, you and your family have trusted your safety to them. If you've up-rated any of Barb's posts, you've even "liked" them.
The people who spread the lies that abortion is not wrong and teach that lie to the ignorant and uneducated, are the ones who are responsible for the slaughter of the innocent. It is the Democrat Party that has invested it's soul in this evil.

BobbyT

Governor
The people who spread the lies that abortion is not wrong and teach that lie to the ignorant and uneducated, are the ones who are responsible for the slaughter of the innocent. It is the Democrat Party that has invested it's soul in this evil.
What is the 'Democrat Party'?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
What is the 'Democrat Party'?
Calling the Democrat party, The Democratic Party is a misnomer and is also offensive to Americans.

The word democratic carries a very positive connotation. It speaks of fairness, freedom, liberty and the free expression of ideas and concepts. It brings to mind a place where people can get fair opportunity, free from government oppression and persecution.

The Democrat party has none of those attributes. The Democrat party is oppressive, dogmatic and Nazi-like in their madness to control every aspect of life in our society. They are liars, thieves and traitors.

Please consider not using the term Democratic in reference to anything Democrat.

Thanks

Jack