• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ poll on Trump’s record of sexual assaults...

Bugsy McGurk

President
We now have 16 woman who have accused Trump of sexual predation, including outright sexual assaults. And their stories were corroborated by Trump himself in the Access Hollywood tape when Trump described what he does to women. Still, Trump says all 16 accusers are lying.

The poll question:

1. Do you think all 16 of Trump’s accusers are lying, and that Trump lied about his conduct on the Access Hollywood tape?

Or

2. Do you think Trump did such things, but you just don’t care?

Jen

Senator
3. It's about sex. It doesn't matter.

The precedence was firmly set by Democrats during the Clinton administration. I agreed with it then and I still agree with it.

You Democrats can't have it both ways or conveniently change your mind when a Republican is president.

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER.

Bugsy McGurk

President

The precedence was firmly set by Democrats during the Clinton administration. I agreed with it then and I still agree with it.

You Democrats can't have it both ways or conveniently change your mind when a Republican is president.

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER.
No. 2 it is, coupled with extraneous yapping about Clinton.

It’s unanimous so far.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER.
Rape doesn’t matter? Holy s*it.....

Jen

Senator
Accusation of rape doesn't mean that rape occurred. Again, the precedence of that was set in the Clinton era so it must be held for any accusations against Trump.

Psssstttttt........... don't put words in my mouth. It just makes me think you are stupid.

D

Deleted member 21794

We now have 16 woman who have accused Trump of sexual predation, including outright sexual assaults. And their stories were corroborated by Trump himself in the Access Hollywood tape when Trump described what he does to women. Still, Trump says all 16 accusers are lying.

The poll question:

1. Do you think all 16 of Trump’s accusers are lying, and that Trump lied about his conduct on the Access Hollywood tape?

Or

Likely all lying, obviously.

And what about his conduct on the Access Hollywood tape?

D

Deleted member 21794

Of course it does. Now find some credible accusers. You people have made rape accusations almost a profession.

But specifically about this latest one, good god man the lady's selling a book. Have some common sense.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

The poll question:

Or

Do you think you have a reliable source. Will you also go after Bill Clinton? If you won't go after Bill, I 'd say you are a fraud and not to be taken as anything more than a witch hunter.

Drumcollie

Amazing. You’re so thoroughly brainwashed you think all 16 women, and Trump himself, are lying about his predatory sexual conduct.

You’re a cultist’s cultist.
Where is your account of Bill Clinton?

Nope

So you allow Bill to rape because he is one of you.

Drumcollie

Of course it does. Now find some credible accusers. You people have made rape accusations almost a profession.

But specifically about this latest one, good god man the lady's selling a book. Have some common sense.
I have a list of credible accusers

Bugsy McGurk

President
Do you think you have a reliable source. Will you also go after Bill Clinton? If you won't go after Bill, I 'd say you are a fraud and not to be taken as anything more than a witch hunter.
Yes. The reliable sources are the 16 women, and Trump himself, who bragged about his conduct on tape.

FYI, this thread has nothing to do with Clinton.

D

Deleted member 21794

Amazing. You’re so thoroughly brainwashed you think all 16 women, and Trump himself, are lying about his predatory sexual conduct.

You’re a cultist’s cultist.
What do I think Trump is lying about?

D

Deleted member 21794

His first wife even swore under oath that he raped her.

Doesn’t matter. Cultists think their cult leaders can do no wrong.
Wow, imagine that. An angry wife, in a high stakes divorce, cries rape.

Drumcollie

Yes. The reliable sources are the 16 women, and Trump himself, who bragged about his conduct on tape.

FYI, this thread has nothing to do with Clinton.
So it's not about people who rape and protecting women...It's about attacking Trump.

Got it!