• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ'ers, Why so sensitive???

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A lot said recently about moderators, moderating, who is, isn't, should, should'nt. What is said, isn't said, insinuated, goaded, threatened, maligned, impuned, suggested, offended. What have you.

Given by and large that many here have been engaged in such interplay for...ooh...i dunno....maybe nigh unto a decade for some...

Doesn't it beg the question...arent you used to it, yet?

Is it perhaps, some want, whether subconscious or otherwise?

In Phil's end analysis...all this staying, going, reporting, and so forth...seems more a game than any deep rooted offense...

Cause in all reality...the offender is readily thwarted by adding them to the 'Ignore list'. Yet... I'm taking an educated guess here..you havent. cause they still are.

odd, that.

(methinks ya like it. masochistic yearning.....)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Given by and large that many here have been engaged in such interplay for...ooh...i dunno....maybe nigh unto a decade for some...
"Cause it is much like the long running TV Soap Operas -- some of them have ongoing story lines and there always seems to be trouble brewing twixt villains and heroines! : )

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
A lot said recently about moderators, moderating, who is, isn't, should, should'nt. What is said, isn't said, insinuated, goaded, threatened, maligned, impuned, suggested, offended. What have you.

Doesn't it beg the question...arent you used to it, yet?

Is it perhaps, some want, whether subconscious or otherwise?

In Phil's end analysis...all this staying, going, reporting, and so forth...seems more a game than any deep rooted offense...

Cause in all reality...the offender is readily thwarted by adding them to the 'Ignore list'. Yet... I'm taking an educated guess here..you havent. cause they still are.

odd, that.

(methinks ya like it. masochistic yearning.....)
If you're "reporting" your adversaries or in some case perceived enemies, then you don't have them on ignore. Plain and simple. Just an out and out lie. Some people may be using it but I'd guess most of them "peek" at the content. I know I would. LOL

You got me.

If I was so thin skinned that I couldn't take whatever abuse that got laid on me and I had to run to mommy to report it, I'd probably go jump off a bridge in shame.