• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Please enforce me.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
PhilFish, esq. has been retained by the below referenced rule.

Below referenced rule (henceforth referred to as Neglected), feels it is being neglected (pun intended..), and has thereore retained council (er, Phil) in an effort to secure recompence and equity under the rules and measures setforth herein in PJ.

Neglected sets forth as follows..."i am being neglected". "Please enforce me."

Seeking parity and an equitable return on posting time, Neglected asks that it be implemented, as per policy, straight away, and with out delay, to restore parity to all participants as may be their want and desire, and for a decrease in the festooning of this joint with all manner of plea, whine, spam, blather, and things related thereto to the goings on of moderators, as may be their responsibilities, and of necessity to the manaement of this here board.

Just get back to posting, Neglected says..and let the moderators do their thing. Take it up in priovate, otherwise.

The referenced, Neglected, in its entirety, below. (Bolding and the employ of the word 'festoon' <above> added by Philfish, esq for dramatic effect, and simply to entertain, well, Phil.)

-Discussion of moderation actions on the forums is not allowed. If you have reported a post or if you think someone has reported a post, it is not permitted to post this publicly. You may contact the Admins directly with questions and concerns.

Citizen

Council Member
I have the perfect reply, but might as well not post it, as the mod will edit it to say what they want it to say anyway.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Have your councel get in touch with me.

(say, I like that you are 'fixated' on one of your 'schticks', like you used to do in BB......)

just sayin...

what's the next step...mmmmmmm lemme guess....leave in a huff?

am I close?

Citizen

Council Member
Have your councel get in touch with me.

(say, I like that you are 'fixated' on one of your 'schticks', like you used to do in BB......)

just sayin...

what's the next step...mmmmmmm lemme guess....leave in a huff?

am I close?[/

I have the perfect reply, but might as well not post it, as the mod will edit it to say what they want it to say anyway.

All Hail King Blam !!!!!

Citizen

Council Member

All hail King Blam !!!!!

mark14

Council Member
PhilFish, esq. has been retained by the below referenced rule.

-Discussion of moderation actions on the forums is not allowed. If you have reported a post or if you think someone has reported a post, it is not permitted to post this publicly. You may contact the Admins directly with questions and concerns.
Thank you. Your post is very informative. Someone named Jack said he reported me because he could not understand what I wrote but I can now tell him I reported him for publicly reporting that he reported me. He can then report me and I him and so on. Now the trick is I don't intend to report him so I'm not in violation but if I can just get him to do so and post it two more time then I can employ council to get him banned for three days for three offenses, to what end I haven't a clue.

Citizen

Council Member
Thank you. Your post is very informative. Someone named Jack said he reported me because he could not understand what I wrote but I can now tell him I reported him for publicly reporting that he reported me. He can then report me and I him and so on. Now the trick is I don't intend to report him so I'm not in violation but if I can just get him to do so and post it two more time then I can employ council to get him banned for three days for three offenses, to what end I haven't a clue.