• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PLEASE READ: Size of many signatures need reduced

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Users are making their signatures on their posts too big with either too many words or giant pictures.

Please reduce the size of your signature if it is big by reducing the amount of words or the size of the picture.

We will start to reduce them for you on April 9th if you do not comply.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Users are making their signatures on their posts too big with either too many words or giant pictures.

Please reduce the size of your signature if it is big by reducing the amount of words or the size of the picture.

Mine OK?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Thank you. The huge memes in some people's signature wastes a lot of time to try to find the conversation. It's unreasonable to have to scroll half a page to get to a conversation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Upon further discussion, the Admin and Mods request that posters review their signatures for pejoratives and expletives and remove them promptly.

Additionally, a reduction in signature size is in order for several.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
so insulting people in that area is good to go, just asking for my last conservative friendd
"SIGNATURES

Signatures must comply with all applicable forum rules, especially those on 'Flame/baiting' and 'Personal Attacks'. "

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Upon further discussion, the Admin and Mods request that posters review their signatures for pejoratives and expletives and remove them promptly.

Additionally, a reduction in signature size is in order for several.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
adjective
adjective: pejorative
  1. expressing contempt or disapproval.
So...we cannot express contempt or disapproval? Of anything?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
adjective
adjective: pejorative
  1. expressing contempt or disapproval.
So...we cannot express contempt or disapproval? Of anything?

i think we've been most tolerant and accommodating..

i guess if pressed the answer would be to please remove from signatures all expletives, and pejoratives such as lib or con tard.. lib or con turd.. any creative spelling of the f word.. and so on..

i hope this helps

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
i think we've been most tolerant and accommodating..

i guess if pressed the answer would be to please remove from signatures all expletives, and pejoratives such as lib or con tard.. lib or con turd.. any creative spelling of the f word.. and so on..

i hope this helps
I dont disagree, per say. It's more of a 'I dont want to bbreak the rule, but that sounds a tiny bit too restrictive' kinda thing.

PLease review my sig and advise acceptability. I think it shows 'original thinking'......

Jack4freedom

Governor

Thanks. Some of the “signatures“ on this forum are really obnoxious and annoying.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Thanks. Some of the “signatures“ on this forum are really obnoxious and annoying.
because of the content, as in, you dont like the poster or you disagree with their politics? Or because they are too large and make reading the actual posts difficult?