• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PNWest is in the building

ya got me.....

One of the things that I like here is the way you can go back and edit stuff. I have "fat fingers" and often mis-type stuff. Here you correct it after you hit send. A good thing.
But there is a decorum about that. You can't be dishonorable in it.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
But there is a decorum about that. You can't be dishonorable in it.
Agreed. I would never edit a post to change it's meaning. Fixing typos, removing double words, stuff like that. CHanging the context is a very big no no.

Agreed. I would never edit a post to change it's meaning. Fixing typos, removing double words, stuff like that. CHanging the context is a very big no no.
As a newcomer I was kind to you. I was going to bemoan the fact that yet another feelings poster showed up to clutter up what should be a thinking forum (you know cause skin doesn't think but rather feels things). he he... I was going to be a torment until I realized we hadn't adequately established if you had the thick skin for it.

Thick skin and thick as in dumb was going to have a whole paragraph. I feel so cheated.:(

Agreed. I would never edit a post to change it's its meaning. Changing the context is a very big no no.
Unstructured Grammar Leads to Unstructured Thought

"The Party of the Educated" flunks again. The half-truth "Smart in school, but no common sense" is more dangerous than a lie. In college, the student lives like a child. So he winds up with the mind of a child. He is not only emotionally immature, but he is also simple-minded.

In the 60s, lazy high-school English teachers encouraged this when they refused to teach grammar by saying, "You can learn all this yourself by listening to how educated people speak." As those overrated brownnoses' 6th Grade grammar proves, a high GPA doesn't mean "smart in school."