• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Politi"fact" caught lying about Trump again.

Nostra

Governor
I LMFAO at rubes who believe anything these "factcheckers" spew.
Left-leaning fact-checking website PolitiFact butchered its fact check of comments that President Donald Trump made about Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam at a rally Monday night.

“Trump says VA gov Ralph Northam talked about ‘after the baby was born the Dr will talk to the mother and make a decision about whether the baby lives.’ We rated his similar claim about abortion False,” PolitiFact tweeted in a live fact-check of Trump’s rally.

PolitiFact got it wrong. In fact, Trump’s quote was an accurate summary of comments Northam made on a radio show in January.

Northam said that if a mother went into labor during an abortion, “the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and mother.”

PolitiFact editor Angie Drobnic Holan didn’t immediately return a request for comment on the fact check.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/09/politifact-ralph-northam-fact-check/

EatTheRich

President
Interesting that Daily Caller lies about what he said by claiming that Trump’s comments were an accurate summary of the quoted comments.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I LMFAO at rubes who believe anything these "factcheckers" spew.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/09/politifact-ralph-northam-fact-check/
I really wish the fact checking gig wouldn't have become so blatantly partisan.

People can think what they want, I get it. However, the amount of "facts" they check on Trump or Republicans is eons more than any Democrat.

Meanwhile, extremely similar or near identical happenings involving a politician have far different results in so many examples. The Democrat will get "partially true" or something while the Republican will get "mostly false", but it's almost or exactly the same example.