• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Political scientist's prediction model gives Trump a 91 percent chance of beating Biden in November

reason10

Governor
It's a link to nothing.
Look at the factors we know about.

1. Trump is the best president and best leader of all time. He created the greatest economy of all time and fixed our foreign policy. That is almost IMPOSSIBLE to run against.

2. Out of a LARGE group of Democrats running for the office, the party couldn't do any better than a sexist, racist, LIAR.

3. The Democrat party is actually looking more at the running mate as being able to assume the presidency because they believe Joe won't even be able to finish out one term. When that kind of apathy comes from YOUR OWN PARTY, it's over.

4. Trump is a president who survived RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for three years, OBAMAGATE, an illegal impeachment, etc. The Democrats have NOTHING they can run against him. They can't win on the issues. None of the idiot liberals HERE have any ISSUE related items to complain about Trump. All the idiots can do is throw out the race card.

5. Trump is probably the SMARTEST campaigner in the history of America. He ran his campaign against Clinton like he ran his TEN BILLION DOLLAR international empire. And today, he has the easiest job in the world: Blue states' economies are in the crapper. All he has to do is campaign in them and he'll flip a bunch of seats, as well as get their Electoral votes.

I just look at the facts. There isn't a Democrat alive today who can defeat Trump, the GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME in a fair match.

Look at the factors we know about.

1. Trump is the best president and best leader of all time. He created the greatest economy of all time and fixed our foreign policy. That is almost IMPOSSIBLE to run against.

2. Out of a LARGE group of Democrats running for the office, the party couldn't do any better than a sexist, racist, LIAR.

3. The Democrat party is actually looking more at the running mate as being able to assume the presidency because they believe Joe won't even be able to finish out one term. When that kind of apathy comes from YOUR OWN PARTY, it's over.

4. Trump is a president who survived RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for three years, OBAMAGATE, an illegal impeachment, etc. The Democrats have NOTHING they can run against him. They can't win on the issues. None of the idiot liberals HERE have any ISSUE related items to complain about Trump. All the idiots can do is throw out the race card.

5. Trump is probably the SMARTEST campaigner in the history of America. He ran his campaign against Clinton like he ran his TEN BILLION DOLLAR international empire. And today, he has the easiest job in the world: Blue states' economies are in the crapper. All he has to do is campaign in them and he'll flip a bunch of seats, as well as get their Electoral votes.

I just look at the facts. There isn't a Democrat alive today who can defeat Trump, the GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME in a fair match.
Trump was incredibly divisive from the get-go, and he led us directly into the Trump Depression. The only way Trump can win is drop his base and form a new political identity.

Actually it was a Virus (not a true economic recession)- not reported from China for months.

Intelligent people know this.
Intelligent people know that the President politically owns the economy. Intelligent people also know that the Buck stops with the president. Intelligent people accept excuses from the president.

reason10

Governor
Trump was incredibly divisive from the get-go, and he led us directly into the Trump Depression. The only way Trump can win is drop his base and form a new political identity.
Nope. He united MOST of America.

The Obama was the most divisive president in history. And now a RACIST wants Trump's job.

THIS RACIST
1590755651946.png
is not going to win.

Nope. He united MOST of America.

The Obama was the most divisive president in history. And now a RACIST wants Trump's job.

THIS RACIST
View attachment 52376
is not going to win.
All Biden has to do is let Trump implode. Trump will say some stupid shit like, "Look at the greatest economy in the history of the world", and the 20% of the population that is unemployed is going to laugh at that delusional cheeto.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
What was it for Hillary in 2016?
Or say

when looting starts , shooting starts

or perhaps

it is only 15 cases - soon it will be 1 or zero

or perhaps

I did a great job, I wouldn't change anything on my virus response

or perhaps

WARRIOR UP, some will have to make the ultimate sacrifice ( for wall st and my campaign )

there are thousands more we will see in political ads very soon