• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Poll for all owing business' empolying people

Lex_D

Council Member
Do you like firing people working for you? In my years in my tile and floorcovering business, I never enjoyed having to let any of my employees go. A few deserved losing their jobs, but I always angonize over the wellbeing of their children. i kept some on long after I should have fired-- good business? No! But I have to look at my reflection while shaving.

I believe in everyone pulling their own weight but I also believe in tempering good business with having a heart.

OldGaffer

Governor
Sorry, Lex, you will never be a republican, social darwinism is their creed and survival of the fittest is their mantra.

degsme

Council Member
Do you like firing people working for you? In my years in my tile and floorcovering business, I never enjoyed having to let any of my employees go. A few deserved losing their jobs, but I always angonize over the wellbeing of their children. i kept some on long after I should have fired-- good business? No! But I have to look at my reflection while shaving.

I believe in everyone pulling their own weight but I also believe in tempering good business with having a heart.
And what is the poll?

Are you seriously saying that you would not fire someone to make your house payment?

Lex_D

Council Member
Sorry,Lex

Sorry, Lex, you will never be a republican, social darwinism is their creed and survival of the fittest is their mantra.

Why not? I know of a few Republicans believing the way I believe in considering others. In fact I visited my lifelong republican brother in the nursing home this aftrenoon. He kept on people working for him out of concern for their children. Brother a GD Republican -- yes- but he still had a heart and you better believe I'm proud of him..

degsme

Council Member
Why not? I know of a few Republicans believing the way I believe in considering others. In fact I visited my lifelong republican brother in the nursing home this aftrenoon. He kept on people working for him out of concern for their children. Brother a GD Republican -- yes- but he still had a heart and you better believe I'm proud of him..
Except you vote for folks who say you are doing the wrong thing.

Lex_D

Council Member
And what is the poll?

And what is the poll?

Are you seriously saying that you would not fire someone to make your house payment?

Poll for board members employing people or have employed people. Do you employ/have employed people? If not, why reply to a poll not intended for you?

NightSwimmer

Senator
Hi there, LexD.

I don't see a poll. Did you know that you can add an actual poll to your post, rather than simply comparing responses?

degsme

Council Member
Poll for board members employing people or have employed people. Do you employ/have employed people? If not, why reply to a poll not intended for you?
Yes I have.

But I'm still confused about the poll.

Lex_D

Council Member
But where is the poll?

I thought I made it quite clear." DO YOU LIKE FIRING PEOPLE WORKING FOR YOU?: Enough said?

Either you like firing people or you don't. So all working people or have employed people vote by saying you like to fire or you don't like firing people.

degsme

Council Member
Either you like firing people or you don't. So all working people or have employed people vote by saying you like to fire or you don't like firing people.
OK here's the confusion....

This forum has an actual mechanism for setting up Polls in which you vote before posting. And everyone is expecting that form of poll