• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Poll for Christians

Did Trump commit blasphemy this week?

• Total voters

EatTheRich

President
FYI: Not many people will vote on a lie when any answer is wrong much less comment on it.
What’s the lie? Trump shared tweets comparing himself to “the king of Israel” and “the second coming of God” and referred to himself explicitly as “the Chosen One.” All I want is your opinion on those facts.

Jen

Senator
What’s the lie? Trump shared tweets comparing himself to “the king of Israel” and “the second coming of God” and referred to himself explicitly as “the Chosen One.” All I want is your opinion on those facts.
I've said all I will say in this thread. You have been dishonest.

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
Of course he committed blasphemy.

Along with about 99 percent of the other elected officials...

Is it blasphemy for the president to compare himself to “the king of Israel” and “the Second Coming of God” and to refer to himself as the “Chosen One”? Why or why not?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/08/21/i-am-the-chosen-one-trumps-religious-comments-enrage-critics/amp/
Trump did not compare himself to any one. He simply stated fact, he was chosen, by the people, to right the ship of state that the Democratic' s chosen one tried to scuttle, and would have if left unchecked.

EatTheRich

President
Trump did not compare himself to any one. He simply stated fact, he was chosen, by the people, to right the ship of state that the Democratic' s chosen one tried to scuttle, and would have if left unchecked.
And what about the “king of Israel” and “second coming of God” tweets that put his “chosen one” comment in context?

And what about the “king of Israel” and “second coming of God” tweets that put his “chosen one” comment in context?
I saw the news clip on T.V. but I can not recall in the clip if he referred to the King of Israel or the Second coming of God. I'll have to check it out.

Luke 4:24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

I think that God has not given up on our nation as of yet, he still has plans for us as a nation. Don't you think it strange how every time this nation has faced a crisis a leader was always provided to see up through it. The Founding Fathers, who removed the boot of the British Crown from our necks and established a nation where freedom flourished. Lincoln, during the Civil War who kept the states together and freed the blacks. Roosevelt who saw us through the Depression and Truman who saw us through the end of WWII. Kennedy, who was in charge and saw us through the Cuban Missile Crisis, and winning the Space Race. Reagan, who brought down our most formable enemies, Russia, without firing a shot. Bush during the 911 incident. Now with the left trying to tear this nations apart for their love and lust of mammon, we have Trump.

IMO, Trump was not comparing himself to God, he knows the mind of the left wing media so well, he knows how to make them pull their hair out, which makes the left look all the more foolish in comparison. Trump pulls their collective string and the Chatty Cathys of the left spout out their nonsense.