• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

POLL: What will happen when the Mueller report is released?

What will happen when the Mueller report is released?

• 1. Democrats will back down and realize they were wrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Barr will do an investigation to find out why Mueller spent 2 years on a lie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This is easy. No matter what the report says... Irrespective of what is redacted and what is not... Without regard to content, context, or application...

Lefty will uniformly, breathlessly condemn and bemoan profound findings. Dems will “drip...drip...drip...” subtleties and obscurities...day after day, week after week. The ever-Democrat-complicit media will most certainly oblige and continue to be an appendage of the Democratic Party itself, working hard to stretch this as deeply into election 2020 as possible.

...Which has been, after all, the singular purpose of this objective throughout.

You see - lefty is so utterly incompetent that he can’t even challenge the most thoroughly flawed president/candidate of my adult lifetime without fraud, deceit, and evil action. Then again, lefty can’t brush his teeth without those things either. It’s who he is.

Jen

Senator
This is easy. No matter what the report says... Irrespective of what is redacted and what is not... Without regard to content, context, or application...

Lefty will uniformly, breathlessly condemn and bemoan profound findings. Dems will “drip...drip...drip...” subtleties and obscurities...day after day, week after week. The ever-Democrat-complicit media will most certainly oblige and continue to be an appendage of the Democratic Party itself, working hard to stretch this as deeply into election 2020 as possible.

...Which has been, after all, the singular purpose of this objective throughout.

You see - lefty is so utterly incompetent that he can’t even challenge the most thoroughly flawed president/candidate of my adult lifetime without fraud, deceit, and evil action. Then again, lefty can’t brush his teeth without those things either. It’s who he is.
I expect to see tears from the Rachel Madcow crowd of jokers. I'm usually sympathetic of peoples' tears..........not this time.