• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

POLL: Who will be indicted?

Who will be indicted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeilaniMP

Empress
House Republicans have sent a criminal referral to the DOJ and FBI seeking a criminal investigation of several of the top players in connection with the 2016 election controversy.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/18/gop-reps-refer-comey-clinton-mccabe-for-criminal-investigation.html

Will any be indicted?

If so, who?
Choose as many as you wish from those listed in the poll and/or add some of your own.
If I were to pick one, I'd say McCabe will be tossed to the wolves.

Obama should be on that list, since the whole mess is directly connected to him, as well.

Sadly, I doubt any of them will face any repercussions, though.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Prediction markets' probabilities of indictment by the end of this year through PredictIt (active betting pools):

Comey 22%, McCabe 40% and falling, Hillary Clinton 6%, Tony Podesta 9%, Ohr 20%, Abedin 18%, Steele 20%, Trump Jr. 26%, Kushner 29% and falling, Cohen 86% and rising. Trump impeachment probability: 16% this year, 35% this year or next year, 46% by end of this term.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Prediction markets' probabilities of indictment by the end of this year through PredictIt (active betting pools):

Comey 22%, McCabe 40% and falling, Hillary Clinton 6%, Tony Podesta 9%, Ohr 20%, Abedin 18%, Steele 20%, Trump Jr. 26%, Kushner 29% and falling, Cohen 86% and rising. Trump impeachment probability: 16% this year, 35% this year or next year, 46% by end of this term.
Corrections: the bets involving Clinton and Podesta are for indictments by the end of June. All others are for the end of the year.

EatTheRich

President
I don't see that anyone on your list will be indicted at all.

We know that all of those that are on my list have broken the law. Whether or not they are indicted depends on how well they have destroyed evidence against themselves and how much evidence has been recovered by law enforcement.
And in the actual event, Michael Cohen and Roger Stone were indicted, unlike anyone in your list so far.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And in the actual event, Michael Cohen and Roger Stone were indicted, unlike anyone in your list so far.
At this point, no one has been indicted for colluding with the Russians to manipulate the 2016 election. And all indicators are that the only possible crimes committed in that regard were committed by the Clinton campaign and the Obama moles in the FBI and the DOJ.

Jen

Senator
That's right. Cohen and Stone weren't indicted for espionage.
The ones on the list committed the real collusion and espionage and a whole list of other crimes.

EatTheRich

President
That's right. Cohen and Stone weren't indicted for espionage.
The ones on the list committed the real collusion and espionage and a whole list of other crimes.
Evidence ... who needs it, right? If they have a D after their name ... or an R, but they got in Trump’s way ... they MUST be guilty!