• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Poof.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I really don’t think Trump will get one vote from the people you label “the crazed.”
No their part was to submit an incomplete and faux narrative in bad faith. It will now be disassembled, and in so doing expose their conspiracy to the American people

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Bugsy McGurk

President
No their part was to submit an incomplete and faux narrative in bad faith. It will now be disassembled, and in so doing expose their conspiracy to the American people
I have no idea what you’re talking about. The central facts are not even disputed. There is no “faux narrative.” What Trump did is clear. The only remaining question is whether Trump’s conduct will be sanctified by the GOP senators. At which point our constitutional framework will be shredded, and we will have government akin to a monarchy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
that’s the talking point, but in reality, trumps disapproval rating is still higher than his approval rating. You have the affirmative action of the electoral college on your side, which could be the difference again, but it’s far from a given. November will be interesting.
I agree

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea what you’re talking about. The central facts are not even disputed. There is no “faux narrative.” What Trump did is clear. The only remaining question is whether Trump’s conduct will be sanctified by the GOP senators. At which point our constitutional framework will be shredded, and we will have government akin to a monarchy.
No that is a lie, there is an obfuscation of fact, context and reality are now being applied.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
that’s the talking point, but in reality, trumps disapproval rating is still higher than his approval rating. You have the affirmative action of the electoral college on your side, which could be the difference again, but it’s far from a given. November will be interesting.

Right. Within the margin of error of where Oblammo's when he was relected. So that's good news for Trump.

48% Disapproval on election day 2012. And within a year it was almost 10 points higher.

Guess that means Trump gets Term 2.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Right. Within the margin of error of where Oblammo's when he was relected. So that's good news for Trump.

48% Disapproval on election day 2012. And within a year it was almost 10 points higher.

Guess that means Trump gets Term 2.
Margain of error....LMAO. That means the difference is just as likely to be even more as less.

his disapproval is 7 points higher than his approval rating. And Obama? Less.

you get the affirmative action edge, but nothing is certain.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Which person currently being broadcast from the chamber is screeching the word lie?
None. I was referring to you, who just called me a liar without so much as trying to substantiate your charge. I think you know that.

Again, what central fact is in dispute?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Can you believe just how much testimony has been omitted from the house managers submission to the Senate
you mean like EVERY witness saying they had no first hand knowledge of any actual wrong doing? Like EVERY witness saying it was 'presumption' on their part? THAT kind of testimony?

Bugsy McGurk

President
you could have stopped right there...but I digress...

This will end one way, and one way only....Trump in office after the final vote.

Deal with it.
You speak as if I doubted that the GOP senators will sanctify Trump’s lawlessness through acquittal. Not so. We are about to have a de facto monarchy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
None. I was referring to you, who just called me a liar without so much as trying to substantiate your charge. I think you know that.

Again, what central fact is in dispute?
You said the central fact is not in dispute

Clearly it is in dispute as the president's legal team is presenting its defense, and disputing