• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Poof.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So what people said, presented verbatim by the defense, is not what was said??
You’re really giving that strawman the old one-two.

Meanwhile, I’ll stick with what I actually said.

And I look forward to you or anyone else casting doubt on any relevant fact.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You claimed you your post was a fact. Yet you don't even have hearsay to back it up.
Hearsay is a fact. It may not be admissible evidence in court in many cases, but by definition it is a fact.
You, you and your doesn't make you a lawyer

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
You claimed you your post was a fact. Yet you don't even have hearsay to back it up.
Hearsay is a fact. It may not be admissible evidence in court in many cases, but by definition it is a fact.
I heard you beat your wife, and do strange things to animals.... according to you, that's a fact.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You’re really giving that strawman the old one-two.

Meanwhile, I’ll stick with what I actually said.

And I look forward to you or anyone else casting doubt on any relevant fact.
Cool... So you're sticking to your fakery

Me..sticking to all the video presented

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you believe Bill Clinton was never impeached.
All that garbage you've talked about him having been impeached just went....
POOF !
Slick was convicted...…………...my gawd do I need use crayons so you can understand what's posted?

Impeached Forever

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did I tell you I was a lawyer ?
You don't have to tell anyone you're not a Lawyer while posting as if you're a Lawyer...……...you don't know acquittal means Innocent...…….you can't be acquitted of (lets say) driving drunk and lose your drivers licenses only if convicted!

:) below you posted as if you didn't know Slick was convicted of perjury :)

Spamature

President
Slick was convicted...…………...my gawd do I need use crayons so you can understand what's posted?

Impeached Forever
No he was not convicted. Do you understand that if he were convicted in his impeachment he would have been removed from office.

Do you remember Clinton being removed from office, because I don't.

Spamature

President
You don't have to tell anyone you're not a Lawyer while posting as if you're a Lawyer...……...you don't know acquittal means Innocent...…….you can't be acquitted of (lets say) driving drunk and lose your drivers licenses only if convicted!

:) below you posted as if you didn't know Slick was convicted of perjury :)
An acquittal means the prosecution didn't prove their case. It does not mean the person is innocent.

OJ was acquitted, but that does not mean he was innocent.

Where was he "convicted" of perjury ? I mean other than in your mind.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No he was not convicted. Do you understand that if he were convicted in his impeachment he would have been removed from office.

Do you remember Clinton being removed from office, because I don't.
So why did Slick pay $90,000+ FINE and lose his law Licenses? (hint contempt of court)

I posted nothing of him being removed from office...…..he remained in office and left Bush a recession

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Spamature

President
So why did Slick pay $90,000+ FINE and lose his law Licenses? (hint contempt of court)

I posted nothing of him being removed from office...…..he remained in office and left Bush a recession
You said he was convicted. He was not. He apparently settled his case and as far as his law license goes it was suspended for 5 yrs. He was not disbarred.