• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Poof.

Spamature

President
12 on Jury disagrees with you...………...they said he wasn't Guilty and who the hell are you to say he's not innocent?

You were 3,000+miles from Sandford...…………..so what you say or think doesn't mean jackschiff.

Your side is null and void...……………...
No they didn't disagree. They thought he was guilty but the charging instruction prevented them for voting for a conviction.

You brought up "innocent" in regards to this set of exchanges. I am just explaining to you the difference between innocent and acquitted.

I suppose you went down to Sanford and did your own investigation in person.

Otherwise you are just as far away as I am depending on how close you were to your TV.

llovejim

Current Champion
Opinions pieces & blather from leftist newspapers are not 'factual. Anyone with an I.Q. (not you) over 80 knows that

Judge Nap ! LOL
Take your meds ,and stfu.

Signed-

The World.
you are such a trump voter you believe Judge Nap works for a leftist newspaper, whatever you think that means, and not the official Trump State TV station Fox!! you need to go visit your base, the one that cares for you at whatever assisted living center you live at, if you call that living...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
you are such a trump voter you believe Judge Nap works for a leftist newspaper, whatever you think that means, and not the official Trump State TV station Fox!! you need to go visit your base, the one that cares for you at whatever assisted living center you live at, if you call that living...

Uh. Oh Boy

If you understood (or used) punctuation- You would understand those were 2 separate topics.

You seem to double down embarrassing yourself.

Seek mental help- please.

llovejim

Current Champion
Uh. Oh Boy

If you understood (or used) punctuation- You would understand those were 2 separate topics.

You seem to double down embarrassing yourself.

Seek mental help- please.
you are the one either lying or completely unable to understand basic English.

here is what you posted first, like a trump voter-

Opinions pieces & blather from leftist newspapers are not 'factual. Anyone with an I.Q. (not you) over 80 knows that

Judge Nap ! LOL
Take your meds ,and stfu.

Signed-

The World.
here is my reply to your silly trump voter crybaby post-

so how did i misread your post, trump voter? and why do you lie about me not understanding punctuation because I see that you did not separate your crybaby lie about "leftist newspapers" from your comment about Judge Nap? Why not show me how by your post you were not talking about Judge Nap as writing for a "leftist newspaper" just because you started a new paragraph? do you even see why you are a trump voter? you just do not process information worth a shit.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
you are the one either lying or completely unable to understand basic English.

here is what you posted first, like a trump voter-

here is my reply to your silly trump voter crybaby post-

so how did i misread your post, trump voter? and why do you lie about me not understanding punctuation because I see that you did not separate your crybaby lie about "leftist newspapers" from your comment about Judge Nap? Why not show me how by your post you were not talking about Judge Nap as writing for a "leftist newspaper" just because you started a new paragraph? do you even see why you are a trump voter? you just do not process information worth a shit.

only a deluded trump voter does not see the blatant bribery and obstruction of justice. seriously. good god. the GAO reports trump illegally froze the military aid. Mulvaney, his budget chief and chief of staff, publicly admitted trump told him to freeze the aid to force Ukraine to do Trump a favor and look into biden stuff from 3 years ago, that had nothing to do with our foreign policy, as the other sworn testimony in the House proved. The freezing of that vital military aid had nothing to do with protecting our national security, but did weaken Ukraine's as it sent a message to Russia that we were not standing by Ukraine as much as Obama did, as Trump not only froze this aid, he cut the amount of aid from where it was before he took office. And Trump defended Putin taking Crimea from Ukraine, saying they spoke Russian there, as if that is a good excuse, and tried to get the other G-7 countries to let Russia back in, after Obama had him tossed out for taking Crimea.

these facts are clear, the timing is obvious and also clear. there is no wiggle room. Trump also obstructed the House in its impeachment case, which is also a high crime and misdemeanor. even Judge Napolitano, the Fox legal analyst for the last decade concurred it was a slam dunk case- and he is a staunch conservative with no reason to be biased or to allow any political considerations to be part of his reasoning.

why do silly trump voters keep trying to defend this corrupt conman?

www.voanews.com › europe › trump-says-he-wants-russia-back-g-7-s...

Trump Says He Wants Russia Back at G-7 Summits | Voice of ...

Aug 21, 2019 - Trump seemed unconcerned that Russia considers Crimea part of its ... President Donald Trump speaks with reporters before departing on ...

www.businessinsider.com › trump-claims-crimea-is-part-of-russia-sinc...

Trump says Crimea is part of Russia since most people there ...

Jun 14, 2018 - President Donald Trump told leaders at the G7 summit that Crimea is part of Russia because everyone there speaks Russian, according to ...

www.washingtonpost.com › news › democracy-post › 2018/07/03 › do...

Donald Trump's talking points on Crimea are the same as Putin's...

Jul 3, 2018 - Russian President Vladimir Putin; President Trump. (Natalia ... some sort of grand bargain that might entail recognition of Moscow's claims. ... that Crimea is Russian because the population of the peninsula speaks Russian.

See above You forgot that so soon.

Again- Opinions pieces & blather from leftist newspapers are not 'factual. Anyone with an I.Q. (not you) over 80 knows that

Judge Nap ! LOL

Jesus Jim. Stick to what I said before. STFU , wash that sausage stained wifebeater, and get back in your straight jacket.

Mick

The Right is always right
He MADE Zimmerman an example, not me.

Dumb or just desperate? A fool indeed.

You didn't try to claim Zimmerman was guilty? Hmm, seems if that left wing amnesia is getting way of your honesty. I vote for just simply dumb at this point.

Lulz

Spamature

President
You didn't try to claim Zimmerman was guilty? Hmm, seems if that left wing amnesia is getting way of your honesty. I vote for just simply dumb at this point.

Lulz
He is an example of a guilty person who was acquitted, rather than him being an innocent person. I say he was a guilty because because the jury in their interviews said they believed he was guilty.

Just like all of your voting. In this case you are voting about something do clearly do not understand.

Mick

The Right is always right
He is an example of a guilty person who was acquitted, rather than him being an innocent person.
Now you are admitting YOU did use him as an example after blaming someone else? Christ, spammer, get your stories straight. Your mental condition is deteriorating quickly.

Spamature

President
Now you are admitting YOU did use him as an example after blaming someone else? Christ, spammer, get your stories straight. Your mental condition is deteriorating quickly.
He brought him up and I said he was a great example.

Do you take idiot pills ?

Because I think you might have OD'd