• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Portland braces for rightwing extremist rally

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So far, the only extremists are those brownshirts from the left, the terrorist group called ANTIFA.

And if they try anything, they're going to get their asses kicked. They're nothing but a bunch of cowardly pussies.
The anti-fascists haven't killed anyone. Your white supremacist/neo-Nazis killed Heather Heyer.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Let this sink in. Trump's tweet ab0ve confirms once again that he sides with the white supremacists/neo-nazis…..and against those who are protesting these rightwing extremists.

Qasim Rashid, Esq.

@QasimRashid

KKK has killed 5000+ Americans since 1865
•Not designated as terror org

White Nationalists have killed 313+ Americans since 1995

Antifa has killed 0 Americans—ever
•This is clearly a terror org

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1162726857231544320 …

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Major consideration is being given to naming ANTIFA an “ORGANIZATION OF TERROR.” Portland is being watched very closely. Hopefully the Mayor will be able to properly do his job!

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1162742213425729536
11:05 AM - Aug 17, 2019

Colorforms

Senator
Let this sink in. Trump's tweet ab0ve confirms once again that he sides with the white supremacists/neo-nazis…..and against those who are protesting these rightwing extremists.

Qasim Rashid, Esq.

@QasimRashid

KKK has killed 5000+ Americans since 1865

White Nationalists have killed 313+ Americans since 1995

Antifa has killed 0 Americans—ever
•This is clearly a terror org

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1162726857231544320 …

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Major consideration is being given to naming ANTIFA an “ORGANIZATION OF TERROR.” Portland is being watched very closely. Hopefully the Mayor will be able to properly do his job!

11:05 AM - Aug 17, 2019
So you are okay with Antifa beating on Trump supporters and right wing journalists, trying to blow up government facilities and firing on ICE agents?

I hope you're not wondering why we think you're batshit crazy. It's self explanatory. :)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So you are okay with Antifa beating on Trump supporters and right wing journalists, trying to blow up government facilities and firing on ICE agents?

I hope you're not wondering why we think you're batshit crazy. It's self explanatory. :)
I support the mission of ANTIFA. They don't kill counter protestors like the white supremacists/neo-nazis.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The Idiot-in-Chief weighed in.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

7:04 AM - 17 Aug 2019
They need to monitor Trump's hate rallies as well. I hear that Trump is so angry nowadays that he even ridiculed one of his MAGA idiots at his rally the other day. But no problem...the "overweight guy" (who looked to be far thinner than Trump) looked too stupid to even catch on that Trump insulted him. His rally goers look like a bunch of half-witted rednecks. laughing at all his stupid remarks and bobbing their heads up and down like a bunch of brainless twits.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
They need to monitor Trump's hate rallies as well. I hear that Trump is so angry nowadays that he even ridiculed one of his MAGA idiots at his rally the other day. But no problem...the "overweight guy" (who looked to be far thinner than Trump) looked too stupid to even catch on that Trump insulted him. His rally goers look like a bunch of half-witted rednecks. laughing at all his stupid remarks and bobbing their heads up and down like a bunch of brainless twits.
Trump's tweet confirms once AGAIN that he sides with the white supremacists/neo-nazis. And Trumpies act all stupid when polls show Americans believe Trump is a racist.

D

Deleted member 21794

The anti-fascists haven't killed anyone. Your white supremacist/neo-Nazis killed Heather Heyer.
Ah, so since they only assault people with bike locks, it's OK. Now if only your BLM pal hadn't murdered 5 cops.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Ah, so since they only assault people with bike locks, it's OK. Now if only your BLM pal hadn't murdered 5 cops.

Or the Antifa Loving dayton shooter

Or This nut.
Tacoma police said they shot at an armed man early Saturday who was attacking the Northwest Detention Center, the holding facility in Tacoma for federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Lets just hope another lefty nutcase like in Dayton and El paso doesn't show up again.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Rightwing extremist groups expected.

1. Proud Boys

2.Three Percenters

3. the white nationalist American Guard

The Oath Keepers, another far-right militia group, said in a statement they were pulling out of the rally because organizers have not done enough to keep white supremacist groups away. LOL

https://wtop.com/national/2019/08/portland-oregon-awaits-right-wing-rally-counter-protests/

My left wingers politics of fear sure has you amped up.

Thank GOD my low I.Q. believers fell for it. AGAIN !!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Like you at last PTA meeting before banned?

I hope SS monitoring your hate screeds!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump's tweet confirms once AGAIN that he sides with the white supremacists/neo-nazis. And Trumpies act all stupid when polls show Americans believe Trump is a racist.
Julie, the sad thing is that they actually aren’t acting. They really are that stupid. In order to be a Trumpy or worse yet a Trump defender who won’t admit they’re a Trumpy, stupidity is a requirement. They are required to have fewer brain cells than a mosquito.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Julie, the sad thing is that they actually aren’t acting. They really are that stupid. In order to be a Trumpy or worse yet a Trump defender who won’t admit they’re a Trumpy, stupidity is a requirement. They are required to have fewer brain cells than a mosquito.
Antifa punks attacking a 12 year old girl makes Julie and Nina HAPPY

Portland is a CCW city, everyone should start doing that and wipe these mommy boys out.

Last edited: