• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Portland braces for rightwing extremist rally

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Antifa punks attacking a 12 year old girl makes Julie and Nina HAPPY

Portland is a CCW city, everyone should start doing that and wipe these mommy boys out.

This is leftist Tolerance and diversity in action. Beating a 12 year old girl is JUST how demented my loyal base is.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Do I have this right?
It's white supremacists/neo-nazis in a stand off with those who are against racist/bigoted views.
I'm on the side of the counter protestors while Trumpies are on the side of the racists.

Police mostly succeeded in separating demonstrators on opposite ends of the ideological spectrum as members of the Proud Boys and counter protesters both arrived at Tom McCall Waterfront Park.

The Proud Boys gathered to condemn self-described anti-fascist activists, or antifa, who publicly confront those they believe espouse racist or bigoted views and who have a large presence in Portland. The groups traded shouts of “USA” and “Go home, Nazis” during the sometimes tense face-off.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2019/08/portland-protests-antifa-right-wing-groups-set-to-face-off-downtown-live-updates.html

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Do I have this right?
It's white supremacists/neo-nazis in a stand off with those who are against racist/bigoted views.
I'm on the side of the counter protestors while Trumpies are on the side of the racists.

Police mostly succeeded in separating demonstrators on opposite ends of the ideological spectrum as members of the Proud Boys and counter protesters both arrived at Tom McCall Waterfront Park.

The Proud Boys gathered to condemn self-described anti-fascist activists, or antifa, who publicly confront those they believe espouse racist or bigoted views and who have a large presence in Portland. The groups traded shouts of “USA” and “Go home, Nazis” during the sometimes tense face-off.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2019/08/portland-protests-antifa-right-wing-groups-set-to-face-off-downtown-live-updates.html

One of ours beat a 12 year old girl. Yet you say nothing about it and cry about Trump. Why ?

Colorforms

Senator
Do I have this right?

Antifa's views are just as bigoted and racist. The only real difference is that Antifa are full blown fascists who think nothing of physically attacking anything they disagree with.

Nostra

Governor
Antifa's views are just as bigoted and racist. The only real difference is that Antifa are full blown fascists who think nothing of physically attacking anything they disagree with.
And board Dimwingers support the Antifa thugs, while no board Republicans support white supremacists.

Colorforms

Senator
And board Dimwingers support the Antifa thugs, while no board Republicans support white supremacists.
I don't know of anyone who supports white supremacy. I do understand that a lot of this sentiment is being stirred up by the preferential treatment minorities are getting: the ability to break our laws and be protected for it, the lack of coverage of black on black crime, colleges favoring blacks and illegals over their own citizens, and the over representation of minorities and gays in movies and television. This is causing a backlash, but no one I know of is saying whites should be treated better than anyone else.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's a wonder this loud mouth bitch didn't get many of her punk boys hurt and herself

Amazed that majority of the loud mouths were bitches and shouldn't be surprised that's who the mommy boys have as their front men.

EatTheRich

President
Funny, Antifa is largely POC, and you have to get in a physical fight with people you disagree with to join Proud Boys.

EatTheRich

President
I don't know of anyone who supports white supremacy. I do understand that a lot of this sentiment is being stirred up by the preferential treatment minorities are getting: the ability to break our laws and be protected for it, the lack of coverage of black on black crime, colleges favoring blacks and illegals over their own citizens, and the over representation of minorities and gays in movies and television. This is causing a backlash, but no one I know of is saying whites should be treated better than anyone else.
Look in the mirror. If you think that increased but still less than proportional representation of oppressed races in movies and TV is “anti-white,” or that colleges “[favor] blacks and illegals over their own citizens” (1. Many Blacks are citizens; 2. Whites clearly benefit from racial preference), you are a white-supremacist. You insist that the racial preference whites get when they apply to schools be made even greater, that the overrepresentation of white people in TV and movies be made even greater.

Colorforms

Senator
Look in the mirror. If you think that increased but still less than proportional representation of oppressed races in movies and TV is “anti-white,” or that colleges “[favor] blacks and illegals over their own citizens” (1. Many Blacks are citizens; 2. Whites clearly benefit from racial preference), you are a white-supremacist. You insist that the racial preference whites get when they apply to schools be made even greater, that the overrepresentation of white people in TV and movies be made even greater.
Black representation in television is 47%, by far more than their societal make-up.

With colleges changing the SATs to favor minority students over whites and Asians, as well as several states proposing instate tuition to illegals, institutions are by far discriminating against whites and Asians in favor of blacks and illegals.

And I noticed you ignored the reference to sanctuary cities that I also made.

So you may be okay with discrimination, I have found that most fascist leftists are, as they always have been since slavery. I am of the opinion, however, that they don't care who they discriminate against, just so long as they have someone they can blame for all of their problems.

And you obviously have no idea what white supremacy is.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Black representation in television is 47%, by far more than their societal make-up.

With colleges changing the SATs to favor minority students over whites and Asians, as well as several states proposing instate tuition to illegals, institutions are by far discriminating against whites and Asians in favor of blacks and illegals.

And I noticed you ignored the reference to sanctuary cities that I also made.

So you may be okay with discrimination, I have found that most fascist leftists are, as they always have been since slavery. I am of the opinion, however, that they don't care who they discriminate against, just so long as they have someone they can blame for all of their problems.

And you obviously have no idea what white supremacy is.
1. You seriously trying to claim 47% of people on TV are Black? Get real!
2. “Colleges changing the SAT to favor minority students over whites and Asians” is something else you made up.
3. In-state tuition is available to citizens (including whites and Asians).
4. Sanctuary cities are not what you think they are. Literally all it takes to be a sanctuary city is to obey the Constitution and not hold people without legal cause because the feds demand you do so.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Several extremist groups are expected to show up, but no one has applied for any type of permit. Police learned about the protest from monitoring social media, and from what they read, there is concern for possible violence.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/proud-boys-portland-rally-police-brace-for-violence-far-right-protests-antifa-today-2019-08-17/

InfoWars and Proud Boys and Oath Keepers made sure their names weren't on a permit.
Hey Julie - did you catch the footage of antifa attacking folks and throwing a hammer into the chest of a guy? Just curious. Didn’t see any sincere, heartfelt posts of contrition...

*shakes head*

*wonders what terrible things lefty’s parents did to him/her to damn him/her to a pitiable, pathologically nasty and non-humble, unintrospective life*