• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Portland braces for rightwing extremist rally

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Julie, the sad thing is that they actually aren’t acting. They really are that stupid. In order to be a Trumpy or worse yet a Trump defender who won’t admit they’re a Trumpy, stupidity is a requirement. They are required to have fewer brain cells than a mosquito.
If Trump supporters are stupid why do you people dress like the klan in black?

EatTheRich

President
Exactly!

Like true FASCISTS!
Yes, the tactic is typical of fascism, but fascists aren’t defined by that one tactic but by an entire relationship with major historical movements. Also, real fascists seldom shut down conservative speech since they cannot hope to take power without a cozy relationship with conservative elites (although for a Jewish conservative they might make exceptions).

kaz

Small l libertarian
What? you think people aren't free to protest Ben Shapiro?
What a completely and utterly inane strawman. That isn't what I said, and you know it. You are lying ... again ...

The way of the left, fake news and the Democrat party. But I repeat myself ...

Colorforms

Senator
That is not “changing the SAT to favor minority students over whites and Asians” ... it is changing how the SAT is used to reduce the extent to which it gives racial favoritism to whites.
That would be the left wing fascist spin. After all, racial discrimination is okay with you guys so long as it's done to the right people.

Glad that you acknowledged that you were wrong. Now if you can only acknowledge that discriminating against those who qualify for college based on race is a bad thing, we may actually agree on something. :)

EatTheRich

President
That would be the left wing fascist spin. After all, racial discrimination is okay with you guys so long as it's done to the right people.

Glad that you acknowledged that you were wrong. Now if you can only acknowledge that discriminating against those who qualify for college based on race is a bad thing, we may actually agree on something. :)
If you use a phrase like “left wing fascist” you are too delusional and uninformed to understand college admissions decisions. I am against racial discrimination in college admissions, which means I am against ANY selection procedure that reliably gives people of one race an advantage.

Colorforms

Senator
It doesn’t. The designers of the test set out to design a test that would “prove” that whites were more intelligent and therefore included as valid only those questions on which whites outperformed Blacks, thereby creating a built-in cultural bias. Since every new question added to the test is checked for validity based on the criterion that the subset that performed best on the old questions should also perform best on the new ones, this cultural bias is automatically perpetuated. Whites also have the advantage of not being held back by the demonstrated racial testing anxiety effect in which anxiety about a race being judged badly if an individual does poorly causes Black students to underperform compared to their potential on control tests which they are told will not be used to allocate school funding or make admissions or scholarship decisions. And whites are more likely to have access to private tutors and SAT prep courses.
Actually, the test was designed to be completely unbiased and extended equally to everyone. When it was realized that education in liberal run districts couldn't compare to other areas, leftists did what they always do, blame something else. :)

Colorforms

Senator
If you use a phrase like “left wing fascist” you are too delusional and uninformed to understand college admissions decisions. I am against racial discrimination in college admissions, which means I am against ANY selection procedure that reliably gives people of one race an advantage.
The only thing that gives someone an advantage is a decent education. Leftists aren't capable of that, however, in the racially segregated districts they run. So instead they make whites and Asians pay the price for their incompetence.

Through the very thing you support yet claim you don't, racial discrimination :)

EatTheRich

President
Actually, the test was designed to be completely unbiased and extended equally to everyone. When it was realized that education in liberal run districts couldn't compare to other areas, leftists did what they always do, blame something else. :)
“The army mental tests had proven beyond any scientific doubt that, like the American Negroes, the Italians and the Jews were genetically ineducable. It would be a waste of good money even to attempt to try to give these born morons and imbeciles a good Anglo-Saxon education, let alone admit them into our fine medical, law, and engineering graduate schools.”-Carl Campbell Brigham, lead developer of the SAT

EatTheRich

President
The only thing that gives someone an advantage is a decent education. Leftists aren't capable of that, however, in the racially segregated districts they run. So instead they make whites and Asians pay the price for their incompetence.

Through the very thing you support yet claim you don't, racial discrimination :)
Left-wing-run districts routinely outperform conservative-run districts with the same resources and the same social problems to deal with. For example, the charter schools favored by the present administration are infamously inferior to and more costly than public schools.

I support busing to mitigate racial segregation in schools, how about you? I support colleges that are not de facto segregated while it seems you do not.

Colorforms

Senator
“The army mental tests had proven beyond any scientific doubt that, like the American Negroes, the Italians and the Jews were genetically ineducable. It would be a waste of good money even to attempt to try to give these born morons and imbeciles a good Anglo-Saxon education, let alone admit them into our fine medical, law, and engineering graduate schools.”-Carl Campbell Brigham, lead developer of the SAT
Still, 2+2 = 4 doesn't change if you're black, history doesn't change if you're black, science doesn't care what color you are.

You make excuses for your incompetence and then make other pay for it.