• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Portland braces for rightwing extremist rally

EatTheRich

President
You're insinuating a lot into a statement. First of all, she is one person, not the school system. Secondly, if things were as claimed they were, her son WOULD have gotten that position at Harvard over the black student.

Thank you for making my case for me. :)
Nonsense. The fact that Black people of manifestly superior ability can overcome white supremacy does not invalidate its existence.

Nostra

Governor
Nonsense. The fact that Black people of manifestly superior ability can overcome white supremacy does not invalidate its existence.
Hmmmm..............one race is inherently superior to another, huh?

racism
noun
rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

EatTheRich

President
Hmmmm..............one race is inherently superior to another, huh?

racism
noun
rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Nope, I didn’t say that. I was pointing out that the reason some individuals can overcome racial barriers to fair competition is that those individuals are so superior that they can win even a competition that is rigged against them.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, that's about the most racist thing you have posted yet, and you have posted some pretty racist things.
Disagree with someone? Just call them racist. Conservatives LOVE doing it even more than they love to pretend that’s what the left is doing when they call out manifest racism.

Colorforms

Senator
Disagree with someone? Just call them racist. Conservatives LOVE doing it even more than they love to pretend that’s what the left is doing when they call out manifest racism.
It's not because I disagree with you, even though your racist statement was stupid beyond words, it's because, according to the textbook definition of racism, your statement about blacks being superior is the very definition of racism.

EatTheRich

President
It's not because I disagree with you, even though your racist statement was stupid beyond words, it's because, according to the textbook definition of racism, your statement about blacks being superior is the very definition of racism.
You misunderstood if you thought I was saying Blacks as a race are superior, rather than talking about those Black individuals who are individually superior.

EatTheRich

President
That is what I said ... if I wrote about how “Black people of manifestly superior ability can overcome white supremacy” in a specific facet of life, obviously I was not talking about a majority of Black people, who are evidently held back by white supremacy, but about that minority of Black people who were of manifestly superior ability to the common run.

Colorforms

Senator
That is what I said ... if I wrote about how “Black people of manifestly superior ability can overcome white supremacy” in a specific facet of life, obviously I was not talking about a majority of Black people, who are evidently held back by white supremacy, but about that minority of Black people who were of manifestly superior ability to the common run.
Don't even try. You claim blacks are superior, you are in favor of racial discrimination, you defend fascists and anti-Semites.

You are everything you claim to be against.

Nostra

Governor
Nope, I didn’t say that. I was pointing out that the reason some individuals can overcome racial barriers to fair competition is that those individuals are so superior that they can win even a competition that is rigged against them.
Nope. You didn't say individuals.

Try again.

EatTheRich

President
The only one lying here is you, and your posts prove it.
Show me where I defended fascists and anti-Semites. Show me where I advocated racial discrimination (as opposed to anti-discrimination corrective measures). Show me where I indicated a belief that Blacks are superior. I can show you posts passionately arguing against the proposition.

Colorforms

Senator
Show me where I defended fascists and anti-Semites. Show me where I advocated racial discrimination (as opposed to anti-discrimination corrective measures). Show me where I indicated a belief that Blacks are superior. I can show you posts passionately arguing against the proposition.
You defend both Antifa and BLM to the point of lying for them. And you have also defended "the squad" which are textbook anti-Semites.

EatTheRich

President
You defend both Antifa and BLM to the point of lying for them. And you have also defended "the squad" which are textbook anti-Semites.
I have never lied to defend either group. Antifa and BLM may include some individuals who are anti-Semitic, but BLM at the very least does not have an anti-Semitic leadership. Not so sure about Antifa since in case you haven’t noticed, I have been highly critical of them and not too worried about anti-Semitism as opposed to thuggery. Anyway, even if Antifa contains a potential future fascist nucleus, at present their politics, like those of BLM, are decidedly anti-fascist. As for the squad, I have never defended the anti-Semitism of some of them. I cannot think of anything else they’ve done that has been conducive to fascism (except perhaps indirectly via the Trump-Russia witch hunt, which I also oppose). Certainly speaking in general terms they are liberals, not fascists. I have never advocated voting for, or orienting politically toward, “the Squad.” I have defended them from racist and sexist attacks aimed at enforcing a mandatory political orthodoxy, as I would do with any member of Congress, and I have expressed agreement with them on specific policies (closing down the concentration camps for example), as you have expressed agreement with specific policies (such as maximizing the terror in the concentration camps) advocated by the president you support who has retweeted a fascist dictator’s words (as none of them did).

Colorforms

Senator
I have never lied to defend either group. Antifa and BLM may include some individuals who are anti-Semitic, but BLM at the very least does not have an anti-Semitic leadership. Not so sure about Antifa since in case you haven’t noticed, I have been highly critical of them and not too worried about anti-Semitism as opposed to thuggery. Anyway, even if Antifa contains a potential future fascist nucleus, at present their politics, like those of BLM, are decidedly anti-fascist. As for the squad, I have never defended the anti-Semitism of some of them. I cannot think of anything else they’ve done that has been conducive to fascism (except perhaps indirectly via the Trump-Russia witch hunt, which I also oppose). Certainly speaking in general terms they are liberals, not fascists. I have never advocated voting for, or orienting politically toward, “the Squad.” I have defended them from racist and sexist attacks aimed at enforcing a mandatory political orthodoxy, as I would do with any member of Congress, and I have expressed agreement with them on specific policies (closing down the concentration camps for example), as you have expressed agreement with specific policies (such as maximizing the terror in the concentration camps) advocated by the president you support who has retweeted a fascist dictator’s words (as none of them did).
And still you defend them :)

There is nothing "antifascist" about Antifa. They claim to fight fascism, but their tactics are fascist. THEY are the fascists, and you defend them. BLM has been associated with cop killings, you defend them as well.

Again, you are everything you claim you hate.

EatTheRich

President
And still you defend them :)

There is nothing "antifascist" about Antifa. They claim to fight fascism, but their tactics are fascist. THEY are the fascists, and you defend them. BLM has been associated with cop killings, you defend them as well.

Again, you are everything you claim you hate.
Big business has always funded fascist movements because fascist movements have helped them take care of strikers and left-wing (anti-big business) agitators, and, as revolution threatens, to stifle the left decisively by imposing the fascist dictatorship. Every fascist movement in history has been self-identified as on the right and aggressively anti-communist. None of that is true of Antifa.

Not endorsing your wild lies about them does not make me a defender.

BLM has not been associated with cop killing, if anything they have seabed cops’ lives by giving people “upset about Black Lives Matter” (that is, about the situation they are protesting) an alternative to individual acts of vengeance, namely the systemic change they are pushing for. This is another wild lie against an organization hated because they try to keep Black people from being killed based on their race.