• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Portland Mayor defends ANTIFA and BLM blocking traffic and harassing drivers.

A

AnnieOakley

The mayor is your typical white-hating liberal . Welfare queens and criminals are his voter base. Like that Baltimore mayor said a year back - We must give rioters space to riot.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ision-allow-a/

- Sunday, October 14, 2018
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler came under fire over a viral video showing Antifa protesters blocking traffic and harassing drivers, but he says he supports the decision by police to watch from a distance without getting involved.

“I was appalled by what I saw in the video, but I support the Portland Police Bureau’s decision not to intervene,” he said at a Friday press conference. “This whole incident will be investigated.”

The video posted by journalist Andy C. Ngo showed protesters, including members of Antifa and Black Lives Matter, blocking an intersection and attempting to direct traffic at while officers on motorcycle watched from a block away.

At one point, the activists chased down 74-year-old Kent Houser after he made a right turn against their wishes, pounding on his silver Lexus and breaking a window. The car sustained thousands of dollars in damage, he told the Oregonian.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The mayor is your typical white-hating liberal . Welfare queens and criminals are his voter base. Like that Baltimore mayor said a year back - We must give rioters space to riot.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler came under fire over a viral video showing Antifa protesters blocking traffic and harassing drivers, but he says he supports the decision by police to watch from a distance without getting involved.

“I was appalled by what I saw in the video, but I support the Portland Police Bureau’s decision not to intervene,” he said at a Friday press conference. “This whole incident will be investigated.”

The video posted by journalist Andy C. Ngo showed protesters, including members of Antifa and Black Lives Matter, blocking an intersection and attempting to direct traffic at while officers on motorcycle watched from a block away.

At one point, the activists chased down 74-year-old Kent Houser after he made a right turn against their wishes, pounding on his silver Lexus and breaking a window. The car sustained thousands of dollars in damage, he told the Oregonian.
The guy in the Lexus should get a good lawyer and sue the mayor and police, he would win as police are required to protect the public at all times, watching people get hurt and not intervening is a crime if you are an on duty or even off duty cop.

A

AnnieOakley

The guy in the Lexus should get a good lawyer and sue the mayor and police, he would win as police are required to protect the public at all times, watching people get hurt and not intervening is a crime if you are an on duty or even off duty cop.
There's a state that says if you run over a leftwing nut blocking the road, you're in the clear.

The governor will shake your hand and give you a key to the city.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Not true, blocking roads is an act of domestic terrorism.
It is never legal to run another person over, except to defend ones own life or the life of another. Blocking a road does not threaten anyone's life. Call your local police and ask.

A

AnnieOakley

It is never legal to run another person over, except to defend ones own life or the life of another. Blocking a road does not threaten anyone's life. Call your local police and ask.
So, blocking an ambulance isn't a threat to another person's life?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So, blocking an ambulance isn't a threat to another person's life?
Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, which is why the police are required to keep roads clear. See a permit is required to block a road, and this can even be issued for protest, in the absence of the permit the police are required to clear the road. You are not allowed to run people over, even if they are retards as these people were.

A

AnnieOakley

Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, which is why the police are required to keep roads clear. See a permit is required to block a road, and this can even be issued for protest, in the absence of the permit the police are required to clear the road. You are not allowed to run people over, even if they are retards as these people were.
Not true! Blocking roads and instigating riots is no better than Trayvon jumping a Neighborhood watch caption so he could beat his head into a sidewalk.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Not true! Blocking roads and instigating riots is no better than Trayvon jumping a Neighborhood watch caption so he could beat his head into a sidewalk.
I am not saying that blocking roads is right, because it is wrong. What I am saying is that if you run a person over on purpose, this is at a minimum of assault with a deadly weapon, and perhaps murder. That's how it is, if you don't like it feel free to leave. Just because one group acts like morons, does not mean that everyone should.

I wonder if you even own a car?

EatTheRich

President

What else is he gonna do? The police are on the run.

EatTheRich

President
Trayvon Martin tried to run and hide from the off-duty neighborhood watch volunteer ... he defended himself only after the drug-crazed assailant tracked him down and forced a confrontation on him.