• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Post Function Test

Do you like this new format

• 1. no. it stinks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. I like that we can choose a color we like

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 3. I like that we still have smilies although they are different

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. I like it fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jen

Senator
This is just a test of the function of the new upgrade. Nothing special here.

I understand the need for an upgrade, @SW48 , so that support is available. The former layout was fairly easy and we all liked it. This one isn't difficult and we will learn it.
Okay. I'm done after I test the poll-making.
Thanks for looking.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I like that we can change colors. It will take a little time for me to adjust to the other changes.
It seems less personal, missing the cozy, easy maneuvering of our old layout. JMO
Even when I save my color scheme customization, I have to reset each time I sign in.
I could be doing something wrong.

Jen

Senator
I like that we can change colors. It will take a little time for me to adjust to the other changes.
It seems less personal, missing the cozy, easy maneuvering of our old layout. JMO
Even when I save my color scheme customization, I have to reset each time I sign in.
I could be doing something wrong.
I just always stay signed in.

Days

Commentator
purely cosmetic upgrade, which suits me fine. Thread-view is never coming back, this seems to be the next best thing. I like the cosmetics of this upgrade better than the way it was; I like the default color, the ascetics work for me.

Reactions: Jen

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Unfortunately I didn't have a choice. The Xenforo software people decided not to support the old versions and forced an upgrade and the template we used at PJ wasn't updated either.

It is what it is... :(

We can add whatever ratings we want. Just need to send me an emoji for each.

purely cosmetic upgrade, which suits me fine. Thread-view is never coming back, this seems to be the next best thing. I like the cosmetics of this upgrade better than the way it was; I like the default color, the ascetics work for me.
Ahhhh Days, you are not the only one who misses the old thread view xxxx ahhhhh :(

Unfortunately I didn't have a choice. The Xenforo software people decided not to support the old versions and forced an upgrade and the template we used at PJ wasn't updated either.

Lol be careful what you ask for.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I would like to see agree added back to the ratings... agree.JPG

Another one we used to have but seems to be missing now is the winner rating. Just my two cents worth.

We definitely need a "Sexy" rating

voyager

4Q2247365
I would love to have the whole page of smilie choices as many forums have. Maybe now that will be a possibility.
The TBR board had hundreds of smilies made and collected over the years. I should have saved them all but of course I didn't and now I kick myself. I would have given them all to PJ. About 25% were gif's.

I'm thinking there should be an emoji of a dude in a trench coat, flashing.

...from behind of course, so he's concealed...I mean, we're not savages here...
And .............. ummmm, for what purpose would it be used? I mean .... nay, I'll keep that thought to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Jen

OldSchool

Council Member
This is just a test of the function of the new upgrade. Nothing special here.

I understand the need for an upgrade, @SW48 , so that support is available. The former layout was fairly easy and we all liked it. This one isn't difficult and we will learn it.
Okay. I'm done after I test the poll-making.
Thanks for looking.
It works fine.

That's about all I say. You know I'm new here and never even browsed the site before the upgrade, so no opinion if it's better. But, I like it. Haven't run into any problems and nothing to make me say WTF. lol

Jen

Senator
A simple playful rejoinder communicating silliness and general mirth. :)
An animated binky-sucking emoji would prove quite strategic as well
We once had that one.

And now I have learned how I must do the emojis to get them to act right here.