• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Posters sought.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who has a lead on our old guard posters and former fled PJ'ers..

Election season is at fever pitch..and the posting getting repetitive.. can we get the pit fighters back for a few rounds?
tee hee...

Jen

Senator

Election season is at fever pitch..and the posting getting repetitive.. can we get the pit fighters back for a few rounds?
tee hee...
What you are asking for is more Leftists, huh, Phil. Those here are, indeed, "pit fighters", but some of the leftists left behind are the weaklings that can only do personal attacks or hijack threads. They cannot discuss the issues. That's easily proven.

That's okay.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

tee hee...
Corruptbuddha appears to be back after a hiatus and Jack Dallas has been around on a limited basis. Here while back,I tried to get a couple back but they weren't interested. As you may have seen in the last few months,some who left made a brief reappearance but were met with the kinda stuff that drove them away in the first place and off they went again. That's all I've got.

Jen

Senator
Corruptbuddha appears to be back after a hiatus and Jack Dallas has been around on a limited basis. Here while back,I tried to get a couple back but they weren't interested. As you may have seen in the last few months,some who left made a brief reappearance but were met with the kinda stuff that drove them away in the first place and off they went again. That's all I've got.
This is a brutal board sometimes, but those who dish it out need to be able to take it and the ones still here are those who can take it...... to some extent at least.

A person needs to be wearing their big boy/ girl pants to be here.

I'll admit that sometimes I feel like walking away too.

Caroljo

Senator
Sounds to me like they had a problem with a difference of opinion and couldn't handle the fight.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What you are asking for is more Leftists, huh, Phil. Those here are, indeed, "pit fighters", but some of the leftists left behind are the weaklings that can only do personal attacks or hijack threads. They cannot discuss the issues. That's easily proven.

That's okay.
er, no.. else it would have said leftist posters sought.

but, I do miss some of the ole gang..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
yeah.. but some of them languish in the ether.. other sites.. slow as molassses there..

anyway.. just doing my thing to liven the joint..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't miss some of the Lefties who ran away. Not one bit. That said, I won't attack them if they return.
aaah. i post the same thing every election cycle. they rarely come back. (they're afraid of me, you know.. :rolleyes:)

Jen

Senator
aaah. i post the same thing every election cycle. they rarely come back. (they're afraid of me, you know.. :rolleyes:)
Yah. Let's go with that they are afraid of you..............

Truthfully though, the snark gets a bit heavy-handed sometimes.
Not from you, Phil........of course never from you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yah. Let's go with that they are afraid of you..............

Truthfully though, the snark gets a bit heavy-handed sometimes.
Not from you, Phil........of course never from you.
That was my thought too..

and I can snark..too.

Zam-Zam

Senator

tee hee...

"And slowly answer’d Arthur from the barge: “The old order changeth, yielding place to new, And God fulfils himself in many ways, Lest one good custom should corrupt the world."

-Idylls of the King

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"And slowly answer’d Arthur from the barge: “The old order changeth, yielding place to new, And God fulfils himself in many ways, Lest one good custom should corrupt the world."

-Idylls of the King

Nice.

I myself prefer " it's go time.."

tee hee...
If they are worth their mustard they will return - otherwise <shrug> this particular election could stand alone - without any help from any posters!

Lol - funny stuff.