• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pray for Democrats this week

Jen

Senator
Over the past few years, Democrats have increasingly been hostile to religion (as long as the religion is question isn’t Islam), and have gone out of their way on many occasions to attempt to destroy Christianity.

At the Democrat National Convention next week, we can expect to hear more hatred of Christianity, more love directed toward radical Muslims who want to kill Americans, and virtually no prayer or appeal to God to help us through these dark times.

But Democrats are part of the fabric of the USA. We need to pray that they will change their thought patterns and pray for Christianity as they protect Islam.

[Leftists] aren’t going to he happy about this, because they believe that they don’t need religion to do anything. They are very clearly wrong, and the chaos of the world around us after nearly eight years of their godless policies demonstrates that.

Please pray for the people at the Democrat Convention this week.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Who needs religion when everything has become better...it might be said by some she is possessed.

At this point if she were to say the Nicene Creed publicly I would fail to believe her. Hillary can quote scripture for a vote...but I have no faith in her actually surrendering herself to GOD

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Who needs religion when everything has become better...it might be said by some she is possessed.

At this point if she were to say the Nicene Creed publicly I would fail to believe her. Hillary can quote scripture for a vote...but I have no faith in here actually surrendering herself to GOD
Hillary might very well be possessed. The physical signs are there.

Drumcollie

Hillary might very well be possessed. The physical signs are there.
She maybe but more importantly we she engage in prayer. For those of us who don't believe, you can ask God to come into your life. GOD knows and loves you and if you will ask in earnest, you will get to know of him also.

I say that we should pray for this nation and lets look at what GOD has said and how it benefits us all.

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

1. Removes power from people and creates equality of all peoples.

2. It keeps us honest with the one who gave us all this that we so enjoy today

3. Praise him, you get all he offers...better to be obedient to him who is faultless that man

4. This one resolves how you work with people as a boss or head of a corporation...
saves union dues

5. The family unit together creates a better childhood..families that stay together...ect

6. Gun control at it's finest...no it doesn't take away the gun, it takes away the murder

7. Helps stop the spread of STD's...saves Obamacare

8. Keeps jail cells empty or limbs attached in Saudi Arabia.

9. Keeps people from lying about_____(your political candidate)

10. Ends greed.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Over the past few years, Democrats have increasingly been hostile to religion (as long as the religion is question isn’t Islam), and have gone out of their way on many occasions to attempt to destroy Christianity.

At the Democrat National Convention next week, we can expect to hear more hatred of Christianity, more love directed toward radical Muslims who want to kill Americans, and virtually no prayer or appeal to God to help us through these dark times.

But Democrats are part of the fabric of the USA. We need to pray that they will change their thought patterns and pray for Christianity as they protect Islam.

[Leftists] aren’t going to he happy about this, because they believe that they don’t need religion to do anything. They are very clearly wrong, and the chaos of the world around us after nearly eight years of their godless policies demonstrates that.

I wonder if you have actually been brainwashed enough to really think that Dems hate Christianity.

Meanwhile, you support Trump - a heathen if there ever was one.

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Where were you last week when Melania was plagiarizing, your GOP was making a horrible scene on the Convention floor and Trump was throwing a temper tantrum because Cruz wouldn't endorse him after sliming his wife and father? HIDING UNDER YOUR BED?
I had a feeling that the most rabid "Lefty" bashing con would slink out from under the woodwork this week with her usual bullshit. Welcome Back Jen.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I wonder if you have actually been brainwashed enough to really think that Dems hate Christianity.

;-)
Where were you last week when Melania was plagiarizing, your GOP was making a horrible scene on the Convention floor and Trump was throwing a temper tantrum because Cruz wouldn't endorse him after sliming his wife and father? HIDING UNDER YOUR BED?
I had a feeling that the most rabid "Lefty" bashing con would slink out from under the woodwork this week with her usual bullshit. Welcome Back Jen.
I noticed she was missing last week. Who'd have guessed that she'd come back this week full of hate and talking about Christianity?

Bugsy McGurk

President
They have a VERY peculiar view of Christian values.

;-)

Drumcollie

Where were you when Hillary blamed a Coptic Christian video?

Drumcollie

;-)
As if you would know...wait you would...it takes one to know one. Trump is the better of two heathens. He got to where he is honestly...Hillary had the DNC cheat for her.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where's Shultz, leader of dem/libs kicked to curb for convention dto emails and you whining about plagiarizing ☻

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ummm.....it's Schultz, not Shultz.
Ummmm tell your Dawg. I had no idea who he was talking about.

Dawg said:
Where's Shultz, leader of dem/libs kicked to curb for convention dto emails and you whining about plagiarizing ☻

TEAM DAWG!!! TEAM DAWG!!!