• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pray for Democrats this week

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Ummmm tell your Dawg. I had no idea who he was talking about.

Dawg said:
Where's Shultz, leader of dem/libs kicked to curb for convention dto emails and you whining about plagiarizing ☻

TEAM DAWG!!! TEAM DAWG!!!
"You may have noticed that there are people in the world who are quite negative but they don’t realize it. In fact, they often believe they are fun, positive, happy people. They may even fool you into thinking they are laid back, jovial, and a positive influence on you and others around them. But be careful.

One way you may detect a negative ninny when after you leave their company is that you can’t recall anything positive or meaningful that you talked about together. You didn’t have any good conversation about people around you, about optimistic futures of yourselves, organizations around you, or society in general. You may have laughed the whole time, you may have been all smiles in your time together, but in the end of the time together, not much good, productive, healthy time can be accounted for."
http://johnsoncook.com/beware-the-negative-ninny/#.V5UQzI-cGUk

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Where is the bashing in my post? Show me.
You're like the Tangerine man you are trumping for...you deny your own hate and bashing. But since you asked...HERE it is. Denial is bliss in Jennie-land.
Over the past few years, Democrats have increasingly been hostile to religion (as long as the religion is question isn’t Islam), and have gone out of their way on many occasions to attempt to destroy Christianity.
At the Democrat National Convention next week, we can expect to hear more hatred of Christianity, more love directed toward radical Muslims who want to kill Americans, and virtually no prayer or appeal to God to help us through these dark times.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"You may have noticed that there are people in the world who are quite negative but they don’t realize it. In fact, they often believe they are fun, positive, happy people. They may even fool you into thinking they are laid back, jovial, and a positive influence on you and others around them. But be careful.

One way you may detect a negative ninny when after you leave their company is that you can’t recall anything positive or meaningful that you talked about together. You didn’t have any good conversation about people around you, about optimistic futures of yourselves, organizations around you, or society in general. You may have laughed the whole time, you may have been all smiles in your time together, but in the end of the time together, not much good, productive, healthy time can be accounted for."
http://johnsoncook.com/beware-the-negative-ninny/#.V5UQzI-cGUk
Nice way to deflect from your stupid ass remarks to me and DAWG misspelling Schultz.
You're a good one to talk about negativity.

Caroljo

Senator
You're like the Tangerine man you are trumping for...you deny your own hate and bashing. But since you asked...HERE it is. Denial is bliss in Jennie-land.
Over the past few years, Democrats have increasingly been hostile to religion (as long as the religion is question isn’t Islam), and have gone out of their way on many occasions to attempt to destroy Christianity.
At the Democrat National Convention next week, we can expect to hear more hatred of Christianity, more love directed toward radical Muslims who want to kill Americans, and virtually no prayer or appeal to God to help us through these dark times.
The truth is not bashing.

Jen

Senator
That is a quote from Franklin Graham (if you bothered to go with the link). I agree with it. It is not hate. It is simply stating a fact.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That is a quote from Franklin Graham (if you bothered to go with the link). I agree with it. It is not hate. It is simply stating a fact.
You were repeating it and in doing so, trashed Lefties as you always do. I knew you'd slither out here with your unending lies about Liberals and Christianity. Who the hell is Franklin Graham to judge all liberals?

Jen

Senator
You were repeating it and in doing so, trashed Lefties as you always do. I knew you'd slither out here with your unending lies about Liberals and Christianity. Who the hell is Franklin Graham to judge all liberals?
I absolutely agree with Graham or I wouldn't have quoted him. I respect Graham's judgment. If a Lefty feels "trashed" by my quoting of Graham, then it means Lefty has recognized him/herself in the quote and has decided to wear the (metaphoric) shoe.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I absolutely agree with Graham or I wouldn't have quoted him. I respect Graham's judgment. If a Lefty feels "trashed" by my quoting of Graham, then it means Lefty has recognized him/herself in the quote and has decided to wear the (metaphoric) shoe.
LOL...whatever you say, Jen. You're a real good judge of character.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes.
I am.
Maybe you should start looking in the mirror when you pass judgment. You have a lot of work to do on yourself before you have the right to run off your mouth about others.

Jen

Senator
Maybe you should start looking in the mirror when you pass judgment. You have a lot of work to do on yourself before you have the right to run off your mouth about others.
Thank you. I know I have plenty of work to do on myself. That was never in question.

Caroljo

Senator
Thank you. I know I have plenty of work to do on myself. That was never in question.
We all do. She just doesn't get that what we're told is, we're not to judge 'unfairly'. We aren't to judge someone on a lie. We are expected to be discerning of others. I can look at how Nina treats others not like her, and decide she's a nasty, bigoted, hateful person. That's judging truthfully.

Jen

Senator
We all do. She just doesn't get that what we're told is, we're not to judge 'unfairly'. We aren't to judge someone on a lie. We are expected to be discerning of others. I can look at how Nina treats others not like her, and decide she's a nasty, bigoted, hateful person. That's judging truthfully.
And she makes our posts about us.
When anyone's only rebuttal is to make the post about the poster, they have already lost.

Jen

Senator
Who needs religion when everything has become better...it might be said by some she is possessed.

At this point if she were to say the Nicene Creed publicly I would fail to believe her. Hillary can quote scripture for a vote...but I have no faith in her actually surrendering herself to GOD
From the looks of this video it might be assumed that Hillary would recoil to any mention of prayer like a vampire recoils from the symbol of a cross.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
A wise man said:

When you have nothing to do, work on yourself

When you have everything to do, work on yourself

anymous at this point

But those who ask you to look in the mirror and aren't saying out of love, and trust me this isn't love, are only trying to hide from their own hatred of their own skin.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Says the party of slavery and segregation...I'd suggest you stick with your mirror for you and leave others to their own judgement and we can keep this a free America, even though that is probably not what you want.

Reactions: Jen