• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

'Preponderance of the evidence' --Θ the transparent POTUS LIED

fairsheet

Senator
Currently no one is paying this tax since it does not begin until 2018. Republicans are in control of both houses. It is up to them find a workaround to this if they so choose. Whine about them not the president who will have been out of office a year by the time it takes effect.
This one, along with the "medical devices tax", are ripe for the "repealers". I'm interested in seeing how the borrow and spenders propose to replace this lost revenue.

Spamature

President
This one, along with the "medical devices tax", are ripe for the "repealers". I'm interested in seeing how the borrow and spenders propose to replace this lost revenue.
They won't. Then they'll say See, we told you it wouldn't work and is doomed to fail !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawg you can't just post a link. You have to have a take.
Gruber is another Θ and Libs liar.......!!........

hadn't seen this until now........been away with Open-Heart Surgery.............I'm sure libs thought I were banned again............

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Gruber is another Θ and Libs liar.......!!........

hadn't seen this until now........been away with Open-Heart Surgery.............I'm sure libs thought I were banned again............
How are you feeling?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How are you feeling?
Like I was standing in middle of interstate and got hit head on by a Mack truck.......sawing the breast bone into hurts like hell and for a couple months....

I'm finally at home and ready to recover..............thx

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Like I was standing in middle of interstate and got hit head on by a Mack truck.......sawing the breast bone into hurts like hell and for a couple months....

I'm finally at home and ready to recover..............thx
My father and grandfather had heart attacks at 57 and open heart surgery. I know I am headed that way and dread the breast bone sawing.

I wish you the best in recovery. Hopefully the toughest part is over.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My father and grandfather had heart attacks at 57 and open heart surgery. I know I am headed that way and dread the breast bone sawing.

I wish you the best in recovery. Hopefully the toughest part is over.
I heard getting old sucks, evidently reaching that part of life. I'd just finished harvest (500+ hours in 2 months) was feeling great and BAMM wake up and my chest had been sawn in half and art's fixed...............walking dead and didn't know it........so many Americans are.

Went to VA in Oct with chest pains and my Dr ordered me a Stress test, letter for Test at VA in 2015 arrived one day after I'd had open-heart at local hospital.........

I hope you NEVER have to endure this surgery, NEVER.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I heard getting old sucks, evidently reaching that part of life. I'd just finished harvest (500+ hours in 2 months) was feeling great and BAMM wake up and my chest had been sawn in half and art's fixed...............walking dead and didn't know it........so many Americans are.

Went to VA in Oct with chest pains and my Dr ordered me a Stress test, letter for Test at VA in 2015 arrived one day after I'd had open-heart at local hospital.........

I hope you NEVER have to endure this surgery, NEVER.
So you were working and then had a heart attack and blacked out and didn't wake up until after surgery?

Since it worked out maybe thats not a bad way to go, you didn't have to think about what they were going to do. :)