• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pres Obama visited all 50 states

Days

Commentator
Look, Julie said he never said 57 states....all I did was tell her he did. I also said 'not saying it wasn't a gaff'....so I KNOW he didn't mean to say it. I was just proving to her that she was wrong. I also have not said you were wrong that he may have meant 47 states....i just have never heard that before. I don't know why you're getting bent out of shape over this. But, how can something be "obvious" to you when you never even watched the video?
written communication can be taken a lot of different ways. I'm not bent out of shape, I'm just replying to your posts. I worked all night so my head is kind of groggy, but I think you brought the 57 up to Julie first, and she wrote that tart "missy he didn't say 57" then Jack posted the actual gaffe, and it looks like he was talking to his own at the end of intensive campaigning in 2008, and it encourages the troops to see that the boss is working even harder than everyone, and Obama is a relentless campaigner. Anyways, the point is, whoever brought up he said 57 states, (wasn't that you?) was implying that Obama doesn't know there are 50 states, and Jack comes out and says it in so many words... that just makes you look dumb. I would normally ignore a thread like this, but Jack tossed up the video clip and it struck me, watching it, that he obviously meant 47, so I commented and I also commented that trying to pretend that Obama doesn't know there are 50 states rings of petty, petty, petty politics.

This is why I dont usually say anything about the politics, look at Jack calling his brother in Christ all kinds of nasty names because his politics are more precious than his faith; Jack went bonkers on me over the 09/11 event, which is part of the one world government of the antiChrist, as are the Rothschilds, which is where we get the Illuminatti hexagram on the state of Israel flag and the Illuminatti all seeing eye on the one dollar bill, its all part of the New World Order. But in Jack's little world of politics, anyone who disagrees with him is a Liberal POS, never mind if he's arguing with an independent or another conservative... that's his standard line. Jack used to be razor sharp with a fast wit, his mind is tired, his posts are crusty and of poor quality, there was a time when he was fairly even minded and brilliant.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You didn't read my dissertation on the practice of the Christian faith either, did you?
Jack, has anyone ever told you that you've become old and crusty?
Days, you have been a nutcase since the old days on the Fray. You profess to be a Christian and it's not my place to say you are not; but you support the evils of Liberalism and your adherence to bullshit theories like the 9/11 Truthers contention that the attacks on the WTC were orchestrated by the Bush administration, along with your belief that no plane hit the Pentagon (when there are pictures of parts of an airplane all over that field) tell me that you are just not all there. I place no confidence in anything you say and I certainly would not open any link you provide to information from some other idiot who is, at the very least, as nutty as you are.

Jen

Senator
written communication can be taken a lot of different ways. I'm not bent out of shape, I'm just replying to your posts. I worked all night so my head is kind of groggy, but I think you brought the 57 up to Julie first, and she wrote that tart "missy he didn't say 57" then Jack posted the actual gaffe, and it looks like he was talking to his own at the end of intensive campaigning in 2008, and it encourages the troops to see that the boss is working even harder than everyone, and Obama is a relentless campaigner. Anyways, the point is, whoever brought up he said 57 states, (wasn't that you?) was implying that Obama doesn't know there are 50 states, and Jack comes out and says it in so many words... that just makes you look dumb. I would normally ignore a thread like this, but Jack tossed up the video clip and it struck me, watching it, that he obviously meant 47, so I commented and I also commented that trying to pretend that Obama doesn't know there are 50 states rings of petty, petty, petty politics.

This is why I dont usually say anything about the politics, look at Jack calling his brother in Christ all kinds of nasty names because his politics are more precious than his faith; Jack went bonkers on me over the 09/11 event, which is part of the one world government of the antiChrist, as are the Rothschilds, which is where we get the Illuminatti hexagram on the state of Israel flag and the Illuminatti all seeing eye on the one dollar bill, its all part of the New World Order. But in Jack's little world of politics, anyone who disagrees with him is a Liberal POS, never mind if he's arguing with an independent or another conservative... that's his standard line. Jack used to be razor sharp with a fast wit, his mind is tired, his posts are crusty and of poor quality, there was a time when he was fairly even minded and brilliant.
I was one who brought up the 57 states thing, Days. And to have said it makes Obama look dumb. ... no one else.

Days

Commentator
Days, you have been a nutcase since the old days on the Fray. You profess to be a Christian and it's not my place to say you are not; but you support the evils of Liberalism and your adherence to bullshit theories like the 9/11 Truthers contention that the attacks on the WTC were orchestrated by the Bush administration, along with your belief that no plane hit the Pentagon (when there are pictures of parts of an airplane all over that field) tell me that you are just not all there. I place no confidence in anything you say and I certainly would not open any link you provide to information from some other idiot who is, at the very least, as nutty as you are.
Jack,
thanks for being civil. Please understand that the dissertation is my writing, not a Link to someone else. Please understand that I am absolutely not interested in politics, be they liberal or conservative, and that my whole interest in banking and the New World Order is and always has been the fulfillment of prophecy. That makes me a Jesus Freak, not just your garden variety of nut.

Below is a Link, the idea is simple, really, you click with your left mouse button and hypertext markup language jumps to the world wide web page... which in this case happens to be located in Political Jack under the forum Religion. There you will discover a dissertation that I wrote back in March-Apr of this year. I returned to Political Jack for the sole purpose of posting my dissertation, which btw, I published online and obtained the copyright beforehand. The thread is already 3 pages long, but you will be happy to discover that it doesn't follow into NWO items, instead it looks at the history of the church and pre-flood history.

The Expectation of Faith
Contents:

1) Myth, Religion, and the Flood
2) Two Covenants
3) Two Priesthoods
4) Two aspects of the Holy Spirit
5) Two Witnesses

Days

Commentator
I was one who brought up the 57 states thing, Days. And to have said it makes Obama look dumb. ... no one else.
Okay, so that's why caroljo just piped in that he did in fact say 57. So the "missy" poke was aimed at you?

heh

Well, I'm not much on politics, but I guarantee Obama does know there are 50 states, and when I watched the video clip, it seemed obvious that he didn't even realize he said 57, he followed up as if he was explaining why he said 47.

You ever post anything on Libya, Iraq, and Iran being the last 3 strongholds financially against one world banking? The very first thing that happens after "regime change" is they set up a central bank linked into the NWO. Happened in Iraq and Libya, and it will happen in Iran. And if they have to go nuclear to get it done in Iran, they will. They don't care how badly they destroy those nations or how many innocent people die or become refugees. They want their central bank, period, they don't give a damn what they do to the nations.

That's what is going on in the world right now. Who cares if Obama never got around to South Dakota until a child pointed it out to his staff?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Jack,
thanks for being civil. Please understand that the dissertation is my writing, not a Link to someone else. Please understand that I am absolutely not interested in politics, be they liberal or conservative, and that my whole interest in banking and the New World Order is and always has been the fulfillment of prophecy. That makes me a Jesus Freak, not just your garden variety of nut.

Below is a Link, the idea is simple, really, you click with your left mouse button and hypertext markup language jumps to the world wide web page... which in this case happens to be located in Political Jack under the forum Religion. There you will discover a dissertation that I wrote back in March-Apr of this year. I returned to Political Jack for the sole purpose of posting my dissertation, which btw, I published online and obtained the copyright beforehand. The thread is already 3 pages long, but you will be happy to discover that it doesn't follow into NWO items, instead it looks at the history of the church and pre-flood history.

The Expectation of Faith
Contents:

1) Myth, Religion, and the Flood
2) Two Covenants
3) Two Priesthoods
4) Two aspects of the Holy Spirit
5) Two Witnesses
Jesus doesn't turn people into freaks; he turns freaks into people.

Days

Commentator
Jesus doesn't turn people into freaks; he turns freaks into people.
wow, an earnest reply! ... so there's hope for you, Jack. Now all you need to do is learn this little thing called discipleship.

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator

I did NOT mean Obama didn't know there wasn't 57 states.

Yes, I did bring it up first. I never said I didn't. And I did NOT say he didn't know there were only 50 states. I was merely proving to Julie that he had said it. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that. I wasn't trying to imply anything. I'm sure Obama has always known how many states there are. I said I know it was a gaff....I just let Julie know that she was wrong. I can't help what jack said. Why would you even think what he said has anything to do with me? It sounds to me like you and Jack have a problem with eachother. Well, that's between you two....

Days

Commentator
Yes, I did bring it up first. I never said I didn't. And I did NOT say he didn't know there were only 50 states. I was merely proving to Julie that he had said it. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that. I wasn't trying to imply anything. I'm sure Obama has always known how many states there are. I said I know it was a gaff....I just let Julie know that she was wrong. I can't help what jack said. Why would you even think what he said has anything to do with me? It sounds to me like you and Jack have a problem with eachother. Well, that's between you two....
I thought Jen posted me that she was the one that first said 57 states?

yep, Jack and I are at odds and have been for quite some time. Every now and then I give him a nudge to see if he's still holding a grudge, and man does he hold onto his grudges!
anyway, it was an opportunity to give Jack a sharp smack in the ribs, heh. But don't feel sorry for Jack, he deserves far worse from me then he ever gets... I've got a soft spot for Jack, even with all his crank and snarl.

Caroljo

Senator
I thought Jen posted me that she was the one that first said 57 states?

yep, Jack and I are at odds and have been for quite some time. Every now and then I give him a nudge to see if he's still holding a grudge, and man does he hold onto his grudges!
anyway, it was an opportunity to give Jack a sharp smack in the ribs, heh. But don't feel sorry for Jack, he deserves far worse from me then he ever gets... I've got a soft spot for Jack, even with all his crank and snarl.
Jen may have thought it was her, but look at post #2.....

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
wow, an earnest reply! ... so there's hope for you, Jack. Now all you need to do is learn this little thing called discipleship.
I don't visit online political discussion forums to disciple or proselytize. I come here to register my disgust, disagreement, repugnance and revulsion with and for the Democrat Party and the poor pitiable sub-human creatures who join, support and enable its crimes and abuses against the American Republic.

Days

Commentator
I don't visit online political discussion forums to disciple or proselytize. I come here to register my disgust, disagreement, repugnance and revulsion with and for the Democrat Party and the poor pitiable sub-human creatures who join, support and enable its crimes and abuses against the American Republic.
clue for you: I'm not a Democrat or a Liberal or even a POS, I'm a rather well loved member of this local community, where I have lived for 8 years without registering to vote. thanks.

Days

Commentator
Jen may have thought it was her, but look at post #2.....
okay, wow, 4 pages for this goofy thread.

Well, I wouldn't characterize Obama as stupid, not by a long shot, he's not stupid, but he's no saint either. He wasn't trying to visit every state out of a concern to hear from each and every one of us, he was campaigning, and it was his handlers strategy.

Hillary thought she had a lock on the nomination and she snubbed the best campaigner strategist in the nation. So that guy went looking for a candidate to teach her the lesson of a lifetime. He looks up Obama and asks, how would you like to be president? Obama is laughing but the guy is serious.

Now everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop... to see how Hillary blows it this time. When one party controls the Congress, this nation tends to vote the other party into the White House. In Uker they call this kind of hand a "no-brainer". If we do end up with Mrs. Bill Clinton as our next president, doesn't that violate the spirit of the law against serving more than 2 terms?

Caroljo

Senator
okay, wow, 4 pages for this goofy thread.

Well, I wouldn't characterize Obama as stupid, not by a long shot, he's not stupid, but he's no saint either. He wasn't trying to visit every state out of a concern to hear from each and every one of us, he was campaigning, and it was his handlers strategy.

Hillary thought she had a lock on the nomination and she snubbed the best campaigner strategist in the nation. So that guy went looking for a candidate to teach her the lesson of a lifetime. He looks up Obama and asks, how would you like to be president? Obama is laughing but the guy is serious.

Now everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop... to see how Hillary blows it this time. When one party controls the Congress, this nation tends to vote the other party into the White House. In Uker they call this kind of hand a "no-brainer". If we do end up with Mrs. Bill Clinton as our next president, doesn't that violate the spirit of the law against serving more than 2 terms?
Eh....all her followers would say it's not the same, Bill isn't the President. But we all know he'll have his nose in just about everything and have a lot of say in what's done. I wouldn't care if he was able to be elected again, if it meant Hillary isn't in charge.

I love to play Euker! Haven't in a long time! :)

Days

Commentator
Eh....all her followers would say it's not the same, Bill isn't the President. But we all know he'll have his nose in just about everything and have a lot of say in what's done. I wouldn't care if he was able to be elected again, if it meant Hillary isn't in charge.

I love to play Euker! Haven't in a long time! :)
We used to play on our breaks at work... my brother Al would team with the engineer while I had the cute secretary for a partner... they would beat us, but we put up a good fight. yeah, its been over 30 years for me too.

Hillary and Bill... how did Jesus put it? the two become one. Legally, she's not him, but it definitely violates the spirit of the law. The whole idea was to not have the same ideology running the nation more than two terms... couldn't be more applicable than with these two.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Ms. Caroljo,

You beat me to it. Although, according to Jules, he never said 57 states when he said he has visited 57 states.
Oh come on now, that wasn't really Obama saying that. it was a hologram, an evil Republican trick to make the stupid bastard look stupid.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Just curious, were you as excited when GWB visited children?

Remember when 9-11 happened, and he was reading a book to the kids at an elementary school class?
the top post and my subsequent posts are about children being excited about Pres Obama. so the better question is......were the children excited to see GWB?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
the top post and my subsequent posts are about children being excited about Pres Obama. so the better question is......were the children excited to see GWB?
I'm sure they hissed acid at him as you do :)

Kids like it when anyone comes into school.. I wouldn't try to use it as some sort of pro-Obama propaganda.