• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Obama Supports Forcing Gay Marriage on the Entire Country

Eli Stenson

March 8, 2015

It’s no secret that the President supports gay marriage. Now he’s making it clear that he wants to force it on every state.
The President of the United States of America is at it again. This time, he wants the Supreme Court to legalize gay marriage nationwide.
Bloomberg:
Obama’s top courtroom lawyer, U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli, told the justices Friday that state bans on gay marriage “send the inescapable message that same-sex couples and their children are second-class families.”
The filing sets up the administration to argue alongside gay-rights advocates when the nine justices hear arguments April 28. The court is likely to rule in late June.
The administration’s brief completes a shift on the issue for Obama, who ran for president in 2008 as a supporter of civil unions for gay couples, but not marriage.
Even after Obama backed gay marriage publicly in 2012, his administration took a more nuanced view in court. When the Supreme Court considered the issue in 2013, the administration stopped short of urging nationwide legalization, instead taking a position that would have added eight new gay-marriage states.
Gay marriage is already legal in over two-thirds of all states, so it seems to be inevitable that every state will eventually accept it, whether a lower court overturns an individual state’s ban, or the Supreme Court forces all states to legalize it.
It goes without saying that homosexuality is a product of a mentally unstable mind. Who cares if homosexuality is a choice or not? It doesn’t change the fact that it’s sexually deviant to want to penetrate another man’s anus with one’s penis.
We can’t stop gays from privately participating in their sexually deviant behavior. But we can stop them from publicly displaying and pushing their *edited*. Any healthy, values-oriented nation would do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

write on

Senator
President Obama Supports Forcing Faggot Marriage on the Entire Country
Eli Stenson

March 8, 2015

It’s no secret that the President supports faggot marriage. Now he’s making it clear that he wants to force it on every state.
The President of the Jewnited States of America is at it again. This time, he wants the Supreme Court to legalize faggot marriage nationwide.
Bloomberg:
Obama’s top courtroom lawyer, U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli, told the justices Friday that state bans on gay marriage “send the inescapable message that same-sex couples and their children are second-class families.”
The filing sets up the administration to argue alongside gay-rights advocates when the nine justices hear arguments April 28. The court is likely to rule in late June.
The administration’s brief completes a shift on the issue for Obama, who ran for president in 2008 as a supporter of civil unions for gay couples, but not marriage.
Even after Obama backed gay marriage publicly in 2012, his administration took a more nuanced view in court. When the Supreme Court considered the issue in 2013, the administration stopped short of urging nationwide legalization, instead taking a position that would have added eight new gay-marriage states.
Faggot marriage is already legal in over two-thirds of all states, so it seems to be inevitable that every state will eventually accept it, whether a lower court overturns an individual state’s ban, or the Supreme Court forces all states to legalize it.
It goes without saying that homosexuality is a product of a mentally unstable mind. Who cares if homosexuality is a choice or not? It doesn’t change the fact that it’s sexually deviant to want to penetrate another man’s anus with one’s penis.
We can’t stop faggots from privately participating in their sexually deviant behavior. But we can stop them from publicly displaying and pushing their faggotry. Any healthy, values-oriented nation would do so.
How better to show right wing bigotry?

Congratulations!

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
President Obama Supports Forcing Faggot Marriage on the Entire Country
Eli Stenson

March 8, 2015

It’s no secret that the President supports faggot marriage. Now he’s making it clear that he wants to force it on every state.
The President of the Jewnited States of America is at it again. This time, he wants the Supreme Court to legalize faggot marriage nationwide.
Bloomberg:
Faggot marriage is already legal in over two-thirds of all states, so it seems to be inevitable that every state will eventually accept it, whether a lower court overturns an individual state’s ban, or the Supreme Court forces all states to legalize it.
We can’t stop faggots from privately participating in their sexually deviant behavior. But we can stop them from publicly displaying and pushing their faggotry. Any healthy, values-oriented nation would do so.
How do people become so hate filled?

How better to show right wing bigotry?

Congratulations!

gigi

Mayor
Is it sexually deviant if a man wants to penetrate a woman's anus with his penis?

fairsheet

Senator
Whether one's down with it or not, acceptance of marriage equality appears to've become the societal, if not legal, "law of the land". To whatever extent the feds are "forcing" marriage on the several state-holdouts, they're doing them a favor.

It may not be tenable at this point, for electeds in those states to champion marriage equality. By doing it for them, the feds are giving cover to those electeds. This one looks to be following pretty much the same script as every other "new" civil rights level we've achieved. If this sounds like the feds presuming to override those states and do what's "good for 'em"?.......that's exactly what it is.

There's an infinite difference between defending a state's "right" to do what's right, and defending some curious "right" to do what's wrong.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Incorrect about "mentally unstable mind" but let's go with that. Do you really want to deny a person a Constitutional right or coverage under our Constitution such as the 14th Amendment, for someone who may or may not be playing with a full deck? Isn't that what the Liberals want to do with the Second Amendment?

Secondly, I think most homophobes, meaning those expressing disgust of male-male sex as you lovingly described, are not quite honest about their feelings. Studies have shown a high number of latent homosexuals among homophobes. The hate being based upon self-loathing.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Eli Stenson

March 8, 2015

It’s no secret that the President supports gay marriage. Now he’s making it clear that he wants to force it on every state.
The President of the United States of America is at it again. This time, he wants the Supreme Court to legalize gay marriage nationwide.
Bloomberg:
Gay marriage is already legal in over two-thirds of all states, so it seems to be inevitable that every state will eventually accept it, whether a lower court overturns an individual state’s ban, or the Supreme Court forces all states to legalize it.
We can’t stop gays from privately participating in their sexually deviant behavior. But we can stop them from publicly displaying and pushing their *edited*. Any healthy, values-oriented nation would do so.
President Obama supports forcing gay marriage on the entire country? Really? I don't think it means you have to go out and marry a member of your gender if you don't want to. So, what's the problem?

I know, it is sad indeed. All they want is to be left alone and to love each other...makes you wonder about humanity when so much effort is wasted on hate and fear.

I know, it is sad indeed. All they want is to be left alone and to love each other...makes you wonder about humanity when so much effort is wasted on hate and fear.
Did you beg the government for permission to get married, too? What would you have done if they had said "No"?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
So sad to see people begging the government for permission to get married...
Many have been married before. It's simply that the law didn't recognize the marriage, ergo they hadn't reaped the benefits of the 1138 Federal laws, regulations and benefits government-recognized marriages were given.

Many have been married before. It's simply that the law didn't recognize the marriage, ergo they hadn't reaped the benefits of the 1138 Federal laws, regulations and benefits government-recognized marriages were given.
I don't understand the need for the government to decide who I can call my spouse and demand I ask them for permission to marry. Can you explain that?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I don't understand the need for the government to decide who I can call my spouse and demand I ask them for permission to marry. Can you explain that?
You don't, but if you become incapacitated or die, then ours dictate who can make decisions for you or who gets dibs on your stereo and baseball card collection.

The GAO identified 1138 federal laws, rights and benefits for lawfully married couples:
http://www.gao.gov/assets/100/92441.pdf

You don't, but if you become incapacitated or die, then ours dictate who can make decisions for you or who gets dibs on your stereo and baseball card collection.

The GAO identified 1138 federal laws, rights and benefits for lawfully married couples:
http://www.gao.gov/assets/100/92441.pdf
I can accomplish all that with a simple power of attorney, living trust or will. Why do I need to beg the government for their permission and acknowledgement of my marriage?

What if I apply for a marriage license and they say "No"? Can I still get married?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I can accomplish all that with a simple power of attorney, living trust or will. Why do I need to beg the government for their permission and acknowledgement of my marriage?

What if I apply for a marriage license and they say "No"? Can I still get married?
Not quite. You are free to marry your cat, it's just not recognized in court.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Who cares what the court (State) recognizes? I don't...
Nonsense.

We all have a relationship with "the state". Citizen is the operative term. If you wish to engage, you recognize "the state". Benjamin Franklin spoke of it, I'm sure you know the quote, grizzled political board denizen that you are.

You have property. State. They platted the land. You bought the land according to the plat. You recognize "the state". Driver's license? Yep...you have one. Passport? You claim to have traveled internationally, so you have one, therefore, you recognize "the state".

That said, recognition does not necessarily mean full obedience to said state. Those little crimes...jaywalking, speeding, toking up...all have a ethos of civil disobedience. That in itself is a recognition of "the state".