• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump condemns the racist riots in Virginia

justoffal

Senator
I'd still like to know why everyone assumes these people are supremacists. This is a bad sign for the left...it means that instead of reaching out for the votes they need to turn themselves around they are actually losing ground.

Many of these people are not KKK or NAZI....they are Angry whites who have been told that they need to allow themselves to be killed off and to move over quietly while it is happening. For a long time they did that....now they aren't....and what's more it's going to translate into a huge vote count of previously dormant voters in the mid terms.

JO

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Why isn't Trump talking tough about the situation in Virginia like he was talking tough to Kim Jung Un?

Dino

Russian Asset
Why isn't Trump talking tough about the situation in Virginia like he was talking tough to Kim Jung Un?
I didn't realize these demonstrators were threatening neighboring nations and violating UN arms treaties.
Gotta link?

The battle flag I guess.
The label Alt Right excuses Antifa - They have done it all over Europe and closed down, shut up, the true dissenting voices, calling everyone they don't like racists, fascists, nazis, ect - they were in the beginning military working for Gov ( Thatcher began it here) but now - I don't know who they are - Soros I expect - they have won though :(

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The label Alt Right excuses Antifa - They have done it all over Europe and closed down, shut up, the true dissenting voices, calling everyone they don't like racists, fascists, nazis, ect - they were in the beginning military working for Gov ( Thatcher began it here) but now - I don't know who they are - Soros I expect - they have won though :(
It's like the leftist expect everything that happened from 2009 until 2017 to be forgotten or over looked.

It's like the leftist expect everything that happened from 2009 until 2017 to be forgotten or over looked.
They don't think they were wrong - I don't know, they don't know, nobody knows what they are 'fighting' for or against -------------- The US is different to England and Europe of course but I see them doing the same now to you as they have done here - same tactics -

justoffal

Senator
They will find that they cannot win here in North America.....thanks to the second amendment.....and also the first amendment. They are foolish to embrace the acronym ANTIFA.....it will only bring them instant resistance as it has and as it will.

The dormant white populace here in North America is still the largest segment of the population. It is foolish to piss them off.....but the Globalists have become impatient.

Who is paying for the buses?

I suspect you are correct...

Soros.....Hopefully Putin will eventually get his hands on the bastard.

JO

They will find that they cannot win here in North America.....thanks to the second amendment.....and also the first amendment. They are foolish to embrace the acronym ANTIFA.....it will only bring them instant resistance as it has and as it will.

The dormant white populace here in North America is still the largest segment of the population. It is foolish to piss them off.....but the Globalists have become impatient.

Who is paying for the buses?

I suspect you are correct...

Soros.....Hopefully Putin will eventually get his hands on the bastard.

JO
If you look at the footage of the so call 'Poll Tax Riots' here there is no doubt that the trouble was caused by military men in balaclavas, people had taken their children, no one expected trouble, the Police held people in Trafalgar Square for hours, after that children didn't go to protests any more ( Iraq was different we were too many) - so first the police 'kettled' people - which they did yesterday in Charlottesville - Here they began to kettle people for hours and hours and hours on end - no water no toilet - no way out -- that became the norm for all protesters----- From the Rebel media journalist we hear they did that yesterday, herding people into small groups ---------------- and then began Antifa who the Police aim any legit protest straight at - or halt any legit protest on the excuse that 'we can't protect you, we can't control the reaction against you, so you can't go there' ----- All that the Police do is illegal but ------------- who controls the Police?

It isn't that people here won't brave Antifa it is the press really which has made them give up ------------ trying to think of another way but there isn't one when the press are going to label 'Gays Against Sharia' as anti LGBT (or whatever it is called) or Muslims Against Hate as racists - and that is it really - 'They' have it all sown up -

Yesterday, according to Rebel Media, the Police were there and doing their job until after the Rally ( even though Antifa's rocks and mace had been used) but then they just disappeared when the 'hooligans' took the streets - It is terrible that we can no longer protest - I wish you luck but they are 20 steps ahead of you and they are The Establishment - Authority is itself scared of being called racists and ect so they too are agin legit protests who don't fit in the right box -