• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump in Minneapolis

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
(heart) So glad you agree Minnesota only needs intolerant gay hating, anti American Muslims. AND they get voted into office. And don't need Muslims who appreciate America. (as I stated and you agreed with me!)
Never agreed with you, I’ll let you express your feelings about Muslims on your own. However, I certainly appreciate that you had to add caveats to the original post, as you saw it was ignorant. You did that. So again I thank you. : )

Bear Claw

President
Jen's mistake was to use the word "MUSLIMS" in her top post

She lost her thread before she even started..

Religion has nothing to do with why Trump is not welcome.

D

Deleted member 21794

Jen's mistake was to use the word "MUSLIMS" in her top post

She lost her thread before she even started..

Religion has nothing to do with why Trump is not welcome.
Of course it's relevant, given the concentration of Muslims in the Minneapolis area and given how many Muslims are savages.

Mick

The Right is always right
Yup, you agree with me, just “Muslims” in itself is ignorant. Once you add a bunch of other qualifiers to it, like you can with any other group, then it’s less ignorant.

Thanks again for having my back on this one!
Ahh, this is pretty rich coming from the scum base who claimed the President's comments about MS-13, illegal aliens, and their ilk was really code for "all Mexicans".

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Ahh, this is pretty rich coming from the scum base who claimed the President's comments about MS-13, illegal aliens, and their ilk was really code for "all Mexicans".
That comparison makes exactly no sense. But thanks for trying!

If the statement would have been about terrorists...or even Muslim terrorists...it would have been acceptable. But to make about an entire religion, which is of course protected by the Constitution, is ignorant. I think you know that.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Of course it's relevant, given the concentration of Muslims in the Minneapolis area and given how many Muslims are savages.
The statement was about Muslims. Not Muslim terrorists or any other type of criminals. Therefore, it was ignorant. I think you know that. The original poster sure does now.

I'm here to educate.

D

Deleted member 21794

The statement was about Muslims. Not Muslim terrorists or any other type of criminals. Therefore, it was ignorant. I think you know that. The original poster sure does now.

I'm here to educate.
Take it up with them, then. I am not concerned with what other posters said nor am I responsible for what other posters say. I stand behind my own posts.

Good luck.

Mick

That comparison makes exactly no sense. But thanks for trying!

If the statement would have been about terrorists...or even Muslim terrorists...it would have been acceptable.
But when President Trump talks about illegal aliens he really is saying all Mexicans? Look, with your nasty ilk it's damned if you, damned if you don't mentality. Doesn't matter what is said because you'll still bitch and moan regardless. Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
But when President Trump talks about illegal aliens he really is saying all Mexicans? Look, with your nasty ilk it's damned if you, damned if you don't mentality. Doesn't matter what is said because you'll still bitch and moan regardless. Emotional little chump.
You’re trying, but that comparison isn’t equivalent at all. If you want to call out terrorists or Muslim terrorists, have at it. But calling out an entire major religion, protected by the constitution, is ignorant. And you know it.

Mick

You’re trying, but that comparison isn’t equivalent at all. If you want to call out terrorists or Muslim terrorists, have at it. But calling out an entire major religion, protected by the constitution, is ignorant. And you know it.

But calling out illegal aliens and MS-13 gang members is really calling out all mexicans? You keep spinning your wheels here.

Look, I am far more intelligent than you so you know you can't win. I've caught you in hypocrisy so please keep doubling down and making the smackdown easier.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
But calling out illegal aliens and MS-13 gang members is really calling out all mexicans? You keep spinning your wheels here.

Look, I am far more intelligent than you so you know you can't win. I've caught you in hypocrisy so please keep doubling down and making the smackdown easier.
Nope, that’s backwards. And you refuse to see the ignorance of the original post. Maybe you would if it were about Christians or white people? And you could only dream of being more intelligent. : )

Last edited:

Mick

Nope, that’s backwards. And you refuse to see the ignorance of the original post. Maybe you would if it were about Christians or white people? And nobody sees you as smarter than anybody here. : )
Nope. That's forward.....and your wheels are still spinning. Who cares about christians and white people? You keep obsessing. Yeah, I know you and your ilk hate them. Get over it, little man. Your faux emotional outrage means nothing when you ignore your own ilk's hypocrisy. And I don't know about being "smarter than anybody"......but I am more intelligent than YOU. You're welcome.

:D