• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump in Minneapolis

reason10

Governor
Why would Trump expect to be welcome there?
He is President Of the United States. A lot of unemployed folks there have good jobs because of the President. It's only the idiots on welfare or in this country illegally who have a problem.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Nope. That's forward.....and your wheels are still spinning. Who cares about christians and white people? You keep obsessing. Yeah, I know you and your ilk hate them. Get over it, little man. Your faux emotional outrage means nothing when you ignore your own ilk's hypocrisy. And I don't know about being "smarter than anybody"......but I am more intelligent than YOU. You're welcome.

:D
You sound desperate. Haha...you failed to show hypocrisy and now you’re lashing out. Very typical of the defeated.

You also failed to address the ignorance of the original post. Does that mean you agree with it?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Why would Muslims not be welcome anywhere?
I can think of several reasons:
They (collective) have sworn to destroy America.
Their values, sense of justice, liberty and freedom are diametrically opposed to the American constitution.
They murder homosexuals for the only crime of being homosexual.
They are barbaric in their wanton murder of peaceful people who go to Mid-Eastern countries for humanitarian service.
They do not seem to me to have what Americans consider to be normal parental affection and compassion for their own children. Muslim men kill their wives and daughters for the slightest of offenses.
They strap bomb to their own children and send them out to murder other people's children.
They f**k goats.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
A DEADBEAT POTUS and a poster here thinks he should be welcome.??

Shows you how they try to form a thought.
I don't understand how anyone can be dumb enough to do business with the man. He is either going to stiff you or sue you. Either way it doesn't turn out well for you. Republicans are laughably stupid for believing that Trump won't do that to them.
No you don't.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I can think of several reasons:
They (collective) have sworn to destroy America.
Their values, sense of justice, liberty and freedom are diametrically opposed to the American constitution.
They murder homosexuals for the only crime of being homosexual.
They are barbaric in their wanton murder of peaceful people who go to Mid-Eastern countries for humanitarian service.
They do not seem to me to have what Americans consider to be normal parental affection and compassion for their own children. Muslim men kill their wives and daughters for the slightest of offenses.
They strap bomb to their own children and send them out to murder other people's children.
They f**k goats.

All of them do these things? Most? Some? A few?

You make it like these things are the norm. Why do we hear of these occurrences happening more in Minneapolis and Detroit?

Let’s see how honest you are about it.

D

Deleted member 21794

You make it like these things are the norm. Why do we hear of these occurrences happening more in Minneapolis and Detroit?

Translation: Crap, I don't dare take a position on these outrages! I better just deflect and run.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Translation: Crap, I don't dare take a position on these outrages! I better just deflect and run.
What am I reflecting on? Look at my original post on here. The first post of this is ignorant. Sure, there are some horrible Muslims out there. There are also some horrible Christians, Jews, Hindus, atheists and anybody else. Why call out an entire group of people for the actions of a few?

If nobody will answer that question, the rest of this, including your post, is just deflection.

“Interesting,isn't it that Muslims are welcome in Mpls but our President is not.”

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
What am I reflecting on? Look at my original post on here. The title of this is ignorant. Sure, there are some horrible Muslims out there. There are also some horrible Christians, Jews, Hindus, atheists and anybody else. Why call out an entire group of people for the actions of a few?

If nobody will answer that question, the rest of this, including your post, is just deflection.
When was the last time a Christian or a Jew, set off a bomb in a restaurant or outdoor market, or shot up a school with an AR-15?

Bear Claw

President
He is President Of the United States. A lot of unemployed folks there have good jobs because of the President. It's only the idiots on welfare or in this country illegally who have a problem.
Funny!
"A lot of unemployed folks there have good jobs because on then president" ????????

WTH ??

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

No, not all, but those who do not also don't do much to stop the bad guys.
Ilhan Omar doesn't engage in random bombings or school shootings but her rhetoric clearly demonstrates that she is an enemy of our country.
Why do Liberals fight so hard to cover for people who abuse their wives and daughters, and murder homosexuals for sport?
In this country Libs march in the streets to rave and rant and screech about imaginary persecution that is being committed against the LGBQT community all while going to the mat for people who actually murder them by tossing them of buildings, or setting them on fire...and video-taping it so the world can see it.
They insist on implementing Sharia law into our judicial system, a type of justice that is barbaric and devoid of respect for individual rights.
How do you explain that?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Ilhan Omar doesn't engage in random bombings or school shootings but her rhetoric clearly demonstrates that she is an enemy of our country.
Why do Liberals fight so hard to cover for people who abuse their wives and daughters, and murder homosexuals for sport?
In this country Libs march in the streets to rave and rant and screech about imaginary persecution that is being committed against the LGBQT community all while going to the mat for people who actually murder them by tossing them of buildings, or setting them on fire...and video-taping it so the world can see it.
They insist on implementing Sharia law into our judicial system, a type of justice that is barbaric and devoid of respect for individual rights.
How do you explain that?
We don’t let the actions of a few defend an entire large group of people. We look at the content of people’s character. That was my point from the beginning.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
How do you explain that?

It's simple - Because they vote democrat. Or we want them too.

That absolves allll your sins. Kill ,rape, kill gays, in prison? - OH you voted democrat? You are fine !

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
So did Trump say anything impeachable in his rally last night? You know there were lefties who watched it just so they could find something to attack him with.