• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump in Minneapolis

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Can you find any on whether or not most cons support making love to children?

Common sense goes a long way.
There are perverts on both sides of the political aisle. I don't think the people who have sex with children are all that dedicated to either political party.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Blind faith???

And a blind eye!!
You are probably one of these guys who copy and paste pictures of a Trump rally site, the day before the rally and claim nobody showed up. Then you giggle like a school girl and piss down your leg thinking you've done something really clever.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Democrats agree with all of these things, so of course they are eager to have Sharia law Muslims everywhere.
Barry O didn't move 10's of 1000's of Muslims into Minnesota and Michigan for no reason...…...116th Congress proves that

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just more ignorance. Muslims don’t care about life? Wow...you act as if they are animals.

I don’t believe that I need to explain this to an adult, but there are good and bad people of every religion. Along with every race, gender, orientation, political affiliation, etc. your general statements are either ignorant because you don’t understand humanity, or a poor use of the English language.
You think males in their 40's/50's marrying 9 year old girls is normal?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Those in America wasn't subject and Muslim's IN America being convicted of Honor killings of their kids...……..only animals do that.
The subject is Muslims in Minneapolis, which is in America. Please try and keep up.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
NO ONE mentioned Muslims in Minnesota...…………...just Muslim's...….
First post, Dawg. Now please stop breaking forum rules.

“Interesting,isn't it that Muslims are welcome in Mpls but our President is not.”

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
What percent of them do that in America?
What difference does it make? If not a single Muslim in America has married a 9-year-old girl, that doesn't change the fact that their religion allows it and many of them do in countries where Sharia Law is the judicial system.
American law prevents it, now, but if they are successful in making Sharia law the standard for those who wish it, then what will you do when a 35-year-old Muslim man asks your 9-year-old daughter out on a date. I know what I would do.

reason10

Governor
Why would Trump expect to be welcome there?
Trump would be expected to be welcomed here (which, uh, he was) because Wisconsin has experienced more job growth due to his policies than any other president in history.

The animals who don't want him there don't really amount to that large of the local electorate (if that state requires a photo ID for voting). When ICE goes in and does its job, then we'll see some new faces in Congress.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
Not sure what any of that other stuff is, just projection I guess, but yup, you called out the ignorance of the original post...thank you!!

That other stuff (hate America, worship Hamas, etc) is your Democrat party platform. It's what you people voted for and will continue to vote for.

reason10

Governor
you got one right, and those that want to kill non muslims or throw homos off buildings or marry their daughters or reproduce too much are like white fake christians who do the same thing. religion does not make you do ungodly stuff, and no religion expressly calls for such action, except for 2000 years ago, as even the Old Testament does. for every quote saying kill a Cuomo, there is one saying forgive your enemies and let god decide. it is up to each person to throw away the obviously corrupt, outdated bullshit in each religious manual.
Modern conservatives, (those who work and pay taxes so you don't have to) have always been consistent with the views of the Founding Fathers and their original documents on the American way of life. (Those of us with an education call those docs the Constitution.)

The most important Amendment to the constitution was the mandate that America not establish a national religion, (which those Muslim animals seem to want to convert America into.) Saudi Arabia, Iran and others, are all examples of theocracy governments who allow some of the most heinous practices in history. Iran's flag even contains the word Allah, several times.

Thing is, those animals in Wisconsin ALL represent the Sharia Law nightmare that they would impose on the rest of America. And people like you continue to vote them into power.

You're not going to like it when that happens and you get thrown off a building.

Bear Claw

President
He is President Of the United States. A lot of unemployed folks there have good jobs because of the President. It's only the idiots on welfare or in this country illegally who have a problem.

A lot of unemployed folks have good jobs.

Wow, a well thought out statement, NOT!!

LOL

D

Deleted member 21794

Can you find any on whether or not most cons support making love to children?

Common sense goes a long way.
Excuse me? "Making love to children"? Adults don't "make love" to children. They rape and molest them. Your obvious acceptance of such behavior is disgusting. And quite revealing.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Excuse me? "Making love to children"? Adults don't "make love" to children. They rape and molest them. Your obvious acceptance of such behavior is disgusting. And quite revealing.
You’re acting too outraged. Sounds like you have demons you’re trying to fight off. Hope you’re getting help.

We done here?