• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump Says He Would Definitely Collude This Time

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump's style is to eventually cop to what he knows he'd done wrong.....with a SO WHAT?
He's proud of his (criminal) wrongdoing.
1. There was no collusion.
2. Well, maybe there was some collusion.
3. So what if there was collusion.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump asking for and receiving election aid from foreign power gives the foreign power leverage over them.
That's the counterintelligence piece our dummy Trumpies don't get.
That's why our intel and our allies' intel went nuts when they caught Trump campaign talking to Russians.
We KNOW what happened.....by observing Trump selling out the country for Putin.
Trump is owned by Putin who is invested in undermining democracy around the world.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Oh, look who's wringing their hands over Trump being interviewed by Stephanopoulos and not protected by his staff.....from his tendency to cop to (criminal) wrongdoing. LMAO.

Ingraham tonight said, “Setting aside the question of why you would have George Stephanopoulos standing over the president in the Oval Office––I don’t know who approved that––what about this notion of accepting foreign Intel about an opponent? Is that a risk for President Trump, getting pulled back into Mueller? Again, why he was put in that situation is beyond me.”

Ingraham said it seemed like he was “playing with” Stephanopoulos a bit, but added, “Putting him in that situation, I don’t get it.”

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
More handwringing over what Trump has done. LOL

Brian Kilmeade, a “Fox and Friends” host, called on Trump to clean up the comments.

“You don’t want a foreign government or foreign entity giving you information because they will want something back,” he said Thursday morning. “If anybody knows that it is the President. There is no free lunch. If someone wants information they want influence. I think the President’s got to to clarify that…He opened himself wide up to attacks.”

Boca

Governor
https://www.fec.gov/updates/foreign-nationals/
They are prohibited from giving anything of value. political aid in the form of "dirt" is value. That political aid gives them leverage over a candidate.
Commission regulations prohibit foreign nationals from directing, dictating, controlling, or directly or indirectly participating in the decision-making process of any person (such as a corporation, labor organization, political committee, or political organization) with regard to any election-related activities. Such activities include, the making of contributions, donations, expenditures, or disbursements in connection with any federal or nonfederal elections in the United States, or decisions concerning the administration of any political committee.

The bold faced can all be monetized [ a quantified value]. You cannot establish a value for "dirt". because opposition research cannot be monetized, except of course Clinton's payments for "dirt" in 2016, which I believe was reported as $5 million.

Commission regulations prohibit foreign nationals from directing, dictating, controlling, or directly or indirectly participating in the decision-making process of any person (such as a corporation, labor organization, political committee, or political organization) with regard to any election-related activities. Such activities include, the making of contributions, donations, expenditures, or disbursements in connection with any federal or nonfederal elections in the United States, or decisions concerning the administration of any political committee.

The bold faced can all be monetized [ quantified value].

Opposition research cannot be monetized, except of course Clinton's payments for "dirt" in 2016.
It leads to unethical favor trading. For Example:
Trump: you help my campaign, I will lift sanctions.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Bottom Line - Trump won't be impeached as long as Turtle McConnell runs the Senate

To that we can all agree upon

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics/donald-trump-spy-election-2020-foreign-government/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

He just says that the rules of law isn't as important as winning. He admits he would break the law, and cheat to win.
This is also why Trump is gonna lose the election. He has no ethics.
He might, he might not. But we know Hilly would did. Besides, what he said is not illegal, rather it' what all candidates do. ABC needs to ask congress if they have ever done this.

He might, he might not. But we know Hilly would did. Besides, what he said is not illegal, rather it' what all candidates do. ABC needs to ask congress if they have ever done this.
The law is merely an ethical floor. The president's ethics should be held to a higher standard than just the bare legal minimum.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you are in favor of foreign govts interfering with our elections......how low will you people go to defend the King ! This is amazing - all you constitution defends defying the laws of our country just to defend that P.O.S.

This whatabout defense it pitiful - don't call yourself a true american if you hold this guy up and defend him, that is sickening !
As far as your side went to defend SOW paying Steele for the dossier...…….I know, that's different and you should tell Americans what to do when you claim to be Mexican-American w/Mexican being first of who you are!