• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump Says He Would Definitely Collude This Time

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Again, there are vast differences between collusion with a foreign government - what Trump did - and the effort to expose that collusion - what Steele did.

You can’t grasp this basic concept?
Well clinton did collude with a foreign government The Ukranian government
Actually, Trump didn't collude with any foreign government but Clinton did

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/425739-fisa-shocker-doj-official-warned-steele-dossier-was-connected-to-clinton
When the annals of mistakes and abuses in the FBI’s Russia investigation are finally written, Bruce Ohr almost certainly will be the No. 1 witness, according to my sources.

The then-senior Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well clinton did collude with a foreign government The Ukranian government
Actually, Trump didn't collude with any foreign government but Clinton did

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/425739-fisa-shocker-doj-official-warned-steele-dossier-was-connected-to-clinton
When the annals of mistakes and abuses in the FBI’s Russia investigation are finally written, Bruce Ohr almost certainly will be the No. 1 witness, according to my sources.

The then-senior Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.
Off to the Ukraine you go.

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
Dear Demorats, please drop the hypocrisy.
1. The dossier was getting dirt on your opponent.
2. Getting dirt against your opponents is not against any law on the books.
3. Getting dirt on your opponents does not require colluding with Russia.
4. Your entire premise is a blatant lie.
And it wasn't even factual dirt. It was from foreign sources though. A Ukrainian company hires a British agent to pay the Russians for dirt.

But nothing to see here :)

Boca

Governor
. I trust presidents to do what is in the best interests of the country and I did not vote for Trump.
Finally, after two years a sane liberal, libetarian. independent, or just plain common sense American, and moderator in a a political forum that hasn't been brain raped!

Thank you.

reason10

Governor
ALL THE NATIONAL NEWS NETWORKS RAN THE INTERVIEW - GEEUZUS it is out there foe EVERY VOTER TO SEE and no matter what you get paid to write nothing changes that !
The interview, not some [Unwelcome language removed] left wing hack's OPINION of the interview.
If he HAD said anything even remotely as awful as you idiots trust CNN to report, FOX

You just don't get it. (No surprise there.)
Trump is setting them up. Those of us who pay taxes and are educated saw this the moment Trump set the trap.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/06/13/trump-sets-up-the-democrats-but-they-dont-know-it-yet/

Trump Sets Up Democrats and Media (But They Don’t Know It Yet)

So Donald Trump says, “Yeah, if some foreign bad guys call me with dirt on Crooked Hillary, sure, I think about taking it.” Except the Mueller report is filled with evidence that the Russians tried to offer Trump dirt and he didn’t take it! That’s what the Mueller report conclusion is, that the Russians made numerous attempts to infiltrate the Trump campaign, that they made numerous attempts to pass off dirty information on Crooked Hillary, and the Trump campaign didn’t take it.
So here’s Trump with Stephanopoulos, “Yeah, if the bad guys call, sure, I’d think about taking it.” Meanwhile, they took it! Not only did they take it, they solicited it! And they paid for it! They went out there, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DNC, they paid Christopher Steele, they paid Fusion GPS, they paid $6 million for this, for opposition research.

It was dirt. It was lies. It was made up from foreign agents in different countries. From the U.K., from the Soviet — well, Russia, and then Ukraine and who knows wherever else that Steele went trying to concoct information.

President Trump truly is the smartest president in the the history of America. People who think otherwise are idiot.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The interview, not some [Unwelcome language removed] left wing hack's OPINION of the interview.
If he HAD said anything even remotely as awful as you idiots trust CNN to report, FOX

You just don't get it. (No surprise there.)
Trump is setting them up. Those of us who pay taxes and are educated saw this the moment Trump set the trap.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/06/13/trump-sets-up-the-democrats-but-they-dont-know-it-yet/

Trump Sets Up Democrats and Media (But They Don’t Know It Yet)

So Donald Trump says, “Yeah, if some foreign bad guys call me with dirt on Crooked Hillary, sure, I think about taking it.” Except the Mueller report is filled with evidence that the Russians tried to offer Trump dirt and he didn’t take it! That’s what the Mueller report conclusion is, that the Russians made numerous attempts to infiltrate the Trump campaign, that they made numerous attempts to pass off dirty information on Crooked Hillary, and the Trump campaign didn’t take it.
So here’s Trump with Stephanopoulos, “Yeah, if the bad guys call, sure, I’d think about taking it.” Meanwhile, they took it! Not only did they take it, they solicited it! And they paid for it! They went out there, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DNC, they paid Christopher Steele, they paid Fusion GPS, they paid $6 million for this, for opposition research.

It was dirt. It was lies. It was made up from foreign agents in different countries. From the U.K., from the Soviet — well, Russia, and then Ukraine and who knows wherever else that Steele went trying to concoct information.

President Trump truly is the smartest president in the the history of America. People who think otherwise are idiot.
I've already proven that they paid Steele about $160k for the dossier. Showing once again how dishonest you are.

The fact that someone pays for opposition research is not evidence of a crime. Evidence that another government contributed to an election campaign in return for favorable policies would be proof of criminal conspiracy.

reason10

Governor
I've already proven that they paid Steele about $160k for the dossier. Showing once again how dishonest you are.

The fact that someone pays for opposition research is not evidence of a crime. Evidence that another government contributed to an election campaign in return for favorable policies would be proof of criminal conspiracy.
You haven't shown jack shit. The Steele Dossier WAS USED TO DEFRAUD THE FISA COURT AND SET UP ILLEGAL SPYING OF AMERICAN CITIZENS.

And the genius President Trump has just positioned those morons to be exposed for the criminals they are.

And only an idiot thinks otherwise.

Nostra

Governor
Trump's actual answer:
His exact words when asked whether his campaign would accept damaging information on his opponents from foreign governments – such as China or Russia – or hand it over to the FBI were, “I think maybe you do both. I think you might want to listen, there isn’t anything wrong with listening.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You haven't shown jack shit. The Steele Dossier WAS USED TO DEFRAUD THE FISA COURT AND SET UP ILLEGAL SPYING OF AMERICAN CITIZENS.

And the genius President Trump has just positioned those morons to be exposed for the criminals they are.

And only an idiot thinks otherwise.
1. You said they paid $9 million. You were wrong the first time you posted it. After having been corrected you continue to post it knowing that isn't true....making you a liar.
2. "Defraud" the Fisa court? A warrant made surveillance of Carter Page legal.

Trump a genius? Sure thing....I wonder how Trump's visit with the Prince of Whales went...;)

EatTheRich

President
Russia and Ukraine Clinton admitted it was opposition research
Evidence the Russian government helped produce the Steele dossier embarrassing Russia and the candidate they preferred as president? How about that the Ukrainian government did?

A law firm hired by Clinton paid political consultants who paid Steele for opposition research. In the course of that routine opposition research, Steele purportedly came across the collusion documented in the dossier and went to McCain with his concerns. It would be a bit like if a jealous wife hired a private detective to catch her husband cheating, and the detective witnessed a murder and informed authorities.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Evidence the Russian government helped produce the Steele dossier embarrassing Russia and the candidate they preferred as president? How about that the Ukrainian government did?

A law firm hired by Clinton paid political consultants who paid Steele for opposition research. In the course of that routine opposition research, Steele purportedly came across the collusion documented in the dossier and went to McCain with his concerns. It would be a bit like if a jealous wife hired a private detective to catch her husband cheating, and the detective witnessed a murder and informed authorities.
It was evidence to try and embarrass Trump. Sorry