• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump Says He Would Definitely Collude This Time

llovejim

Current Champion
but, using the standard Trumpian Logic 101 Defense that Fox and his supporters use almost every day when he says something so mind-numbingly wrong and idiotic, he was taken out of context, or he was just being clever to make other governments THINK he was a freaking traitor, or he just said that, he did not really mean it.

But your last sentence- "That is why Trump is gonna lose- he has no ethics."

In many ways, that is the only way he won the first one. He did everything unethically, and his base loved him for it. He insulted all the other repub candidates like a 3rd grade bully. and his base loved it. He claimed Mexico was going to build a huge beautiful wall from sea to shining sea, and pay for it!! And his base loved it. He claimed in his very first speech when announcing his candidacy that when Mexico "sends" us their people, which was a lie in the first place as Mexico does not "send" anybody here, they do not send their best, they send killers and rapists and drug gang members and SOME, HE ASSUMES, good people. If that is not an unethical bigoted condemnation of a whole group of people here illegally, that out of 11 million only some, maybe, he assumes, are good people, then what would be? And his base loved it!! straight up hate-filled lying bigotry and his base ate it up with a spoon and wanted more!! When he disparaged a combat hero who turned down an offer to leave a North Vietnam Prison early because he was the son of a Navy admiral and it would be good PR, but he said he would not unless others there BEFORE he got there were also released, and they tortured him and kept him in solitary for 4 more years, I thought that was it- his base would turn on him!! he not only disparaged McCain when Trump claimed he was not so much a hero because he got captured, and Trump prefers his heroes not be captured, he disparaged every soldier in every war who were captured, who might have been tortured due to their service, and to all soldiers in general, EVEN THOUGH HE DODGED THE DRAFT 5 TIMES, ONCE BY USING A FAKE BONE SPUR EXCUSE and said his personal vietnam was avoiding STDs......and HIS BASE LOVED HIM EVEN MORE!! how? like trump said, he could shoot somebody in broad daylight on Fifth Ave. and his base would still love him...

Sad, but true.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
but, using the standard Trumpian Logic 101 Defense that Fox and his supporters use almost every day when he says something so mind-numbingly wrong and idiotic, he was taken out of context, or he was just being clever to make other governments THINK he was a freaking traitor, or he just said that, he did not really mean it.

But your last sentence- "That is why Trump is gonna lose- he has no ethics."

In many ways, that is the only way he won the first one. He did everything unethically, and his base loved him for it. He insulted all the other repub candidates like a 3rd grade bully. and his base loved it. He claimed Mexico was going to build a huge beautiful wall from sea to shining sea, and pay for it!! And his base loved it. He claimed in his very first speech when announcing his candidacy that when Mexico "sends" us their people, which was a lie in the first place as Mexico does not "send" anybody here, they do not send their best, they send killers and rapists and drug gang members and SOME, HE ASSUMES, good people. If that is not an unethical bigoted condemnation of a whole group of people here illegally, that out of 11 million only some, maybe, he assumes, are good people, then what would be? And his base loved it!! straight up hate-filled lying bigotry and his base ate it up with a spoon and wanted more!! When he disparaged a combat hero who turned down an offer to leave a North Vietnam Prison early because he was the son of a Navy admiral and it would be good PR, but he said he would not unless others there BEFORE he got there were also released, and they tortured him and kept him in solitary for 4 more years, I thought that was it- his base would turn on him!! he not only disparaged McCain when Trump claimed he was not so much a hero because he got captured, and Trump prefers his heroes not be captured, he disparaged every soldier in every war who were captured, who might have been tortured due to their service, and to all soldiers in general, EVEN THOUGH HE DODGED THE DRAFT 5 TIMES, ONCE BY USING A FAKE BONE SPUR EXCUSE and said his personal vietnam was avoiding STDs......and HIS BASE LOVED HIM EVEN MORE!! how? like trump said, he could shoot somebody in broad daylight on Fifth Ave. and his base would still love him...

Sad, but true.

So you voted for McCain? Yes or no ? Didn't think so.

Thanks for playing.

Bugsy McGurk

President
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics/donald-trump-spy-election-2020-foreign-government/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

He just says that the rules of law isn't as important as winning. He admits he would break the law, and cheat to win.
This is also why Trump is gonna lose the election. He has no ethics.
Trump will stop at nothing this time. He knows that, if he loses and we get a new president and a legit AG, he will be indicted and thrown in jail. He is a truly desperate man, and he will break any law, and collude with any foreign power, to stay in office.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics/donald-trump-spy-election-2020-foreign-government/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

He just says that the rules of law isn't as important as winning. He admits he would break the law, and cheat to win.
.....saying he would accept damaging information from Russia and China on his 2020 opponent.

Hillary not only did but paid for it.

Biden wouldn't? Seriously, don't you believe in fair fights?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

I watched the interview and he said he would listen to see if there was something there and then determine if its something to turn over to the justice department. But spin it how you wish.

I watched the interview and he said he would listen to see if there was something there and then determine if its something to turn over to the justice department. But spin it how you wish.
"It's not an interference. They have information. I think I'd take it. If I thought there was something wrong, I'd go maybe to the FBI, if I thought there was something wrong," the President said."

Do you trust him to know the difference between right and wrong?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
"It's not an interference. They have information. I think I'd take it. If I thought there was something wrong, I'd go maybe to the FBI, if I thought there was something wrong," the President said."

Do you trust him to know the difference between right and wrong?
You would trust Obama so the only people that don't trust presidents is the fringe on the opposite political side. I trust presidents to do what is in the best interests of the country and I did not vote for Trump.

You would trust Obama so the only people that don't trust presidents is the fringe on the opposite political side.
I trust presidents to do what is in the best interests of the country and I did not vote for Trump.
I think a majority of Americans trust Trump to do what's best for himself, not the country.

reason10

Governor

CNN? Seriously?

And no video or audio of the President actually saying this things?

And you wonder why everybody says you liberals are such....

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
.....saying he would accept damaging information from Russia and China on his 2020 opponent.

Hillary not only did but paid for it.

Biden wouldn't? Seriously, don't you believe in fair fights?
So you are in favor of foreign govts interfering with our elections......how low will you people go to defend the King ! This is amazing - all you constitution defends defying the laws of our country just to defend that P.O.S.

This whatabout defense it pitiful - don't call yourself a true american if you hold this guy up and defend him, that is sickening !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
CNN? Seriously?

And no video or audio of the President actually saying this things?

And you wonder why everybody says you liberals are such....

ALL THE NATIONAL NEWS NETWORKS RAN THE INTERVIEW - GEEUZUS it is out there for EVERY VOTER TO SEE and no matter what you get paid to write nothing changes that !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You would trust Obama so the only people that don't trust presidents is the fringe on the opposite political side. I trust presidents to do what is in the best interests of the country and I did not vote for Trump.
So when he admits he would listen to what they would have to say, take the help AGAIN you think he is doing what is best for the country ?

Didn't Trump basically say I will collude again with a foreign govt. if given the information- I heard that along with millions upon millions of other voters - so all you no collusion truthers need to fix thousands of statements here because he sees nothing wrong with collusion - you can't spin that right wingers !

Let's see what Republican has the BALLS to stand up to him saying they all do it, they all break the law !

Dear Demorats, please drop the hypocrisy.
1. The dossier was getting dirt on your opponent.
2. Getting dirt against your opponents is not against any law on the books.
3. Getting dirt on your opponents does not require colluding with Russia.
4. Your entire premise is a blatant lie.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
So when he admits he would listen to what they would have to say, take the help AGAIN you think he is doing what is best for the country ?

Didn't Trump basically say I will collude again with a foreign govt. if given the information- I heard that along with millions upon millions of other voters - so all you no collusion truthers need to fix thousands of statements here because he sees nothing wrong with collusion - you can't spin that right wingers !

Let's see what Republican has the BALLS to stand up to him saying they all do it, they all break the law !
I did not realize he said he would take the help or used the word again.

I am wrong, you are right, lets get this impeachment done and put him in jail if he said he would take the help again. I agree with you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Demorats, please drop the hypocrisy.
1. The dossier was getting dirt on your opponent.
2. Getting dirt against your opponents is not against any law on the books.
3. Getting dirt on your opponents does not require colluding with Russia.
4. Your entire premise is a blatant lie.
Trump asking for and receiving election aid from foreign power gives the foreign power leverage over them.