• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President Trump will see at least a 50% increase in black support on Election Day

kaz

Small l libertarian
Trump knows.....which is why he spent years pushing the racist birther conspiracy.
Wow, you just called Obama, Michelle and Hillary racists. Amazing. The original birther was Obama, who accused himself of being born in Kenya before anyone. He was born in Hawaii. What a dumb ass, who gets their country of birth wrong?

Then Obama's ho, Michelle said Kenya was Obama's "home country." Then Hillary picked it up in their primaries in 2004.

Trump was later.

You're right, the three of them are big racists. I just can't believe you finally admitted that. Well done

kaz

Small l libertarian
When Trump made his xenophobic comments about Mexican immigrants being "rapists, drug dealers and some are good people" he was sending a dog whistle to his base. He was setting up his identity politics campaign.
It has worked very well for him so far.
Obviously you know how terrible you're doing since now you're just flat out lying. Trump never said that. It's just a lie created by the left and parroted by their mindless minions doing as instructed by the left wing media. Trump has never called Mexicans rapists or drug dealers. Then you expanded your lie by using quote marks.

So since you have to lie about what Trump said, that proves you know he's not a racist. Game over

reason10

Governor
Obviously you know how terrible you're doing since you're lying. Trump never said that. It's just a lie created by the left and parroted by their mindless minions.

So since you have to lie about what Trump said, that proves you know he's not a racist. Game over
These liberals don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They lead themselves into very humiliating losses of the argument on a daily basis. They're just plain IDIOTS.

kaz

Small l libertarian
These liberals don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They lead themselves into very humiliating losses of the argument on a daily basis. They're just plain IDIOTS.
If we had to defend leftist ideology like Sunset Rose does that makes no logical sense, doesn't work and has resulted in more deaths than any religion, we'd probably just lean on calling people racists too. What else would she have? Hey guys, let's all follow an ideology that will destroy us all and create a massively wealthy political elite while we live like Venezuelans! All aboard!

The Democrat party is just a cult. You have to believe in their kool-aid like a Jim Jones follower

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
If we had to defend leftist ideology like Sunset Rose does that makes no logical sense, doesn't work and has resulted in more deaths than any religion, we'd probably just lean on calling people racists too. What else would she have? Hey guys, let's all follow an ideology that will destroy us all and create a massively wealthy political elite while we live like Venezuelans! All aboard!

The Democrat party is just a cult. You have to believe in their kool-aid like a Jim Jones follower
Everything you said we could say about your side of the aisle. Old, uneducated white men line up to worship trump, the punishment to the country from daring to have a black president. Trump worshippers defend every lie he says, every insecure outburst he cries and eats it up as truth. Truly pathetic. No wonder the republicans choked away the house in 2018 with the largest voter turnout in history.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You apparently don't know what identity politics means. (You don't know much of anything if you stupidly believe this GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY is xenophobic. You probably don't even know the definition of that word, but you saw the X at the beginning and thought it would impress people.)

To bring you and the other fifth grade dropouts up to speed here. (Jeez!. You got me having to be a teacher on my day off.), there are two groups in this country who use identity politics to further their idiotic agenda. One is the current left wingers, who believe everything that is wrong with America is the fault of European men with white skin and the founding of this country has always been illegitimate, based on slavery, racism and homophobia. (Yes, folks. Idiots accuse the Founding Fathers of an ignorant term that didn't even exist in those days.) The current left wing makes up less than 24 percent of the country.

The other group using identity politics is the Alt Right. They believe everything good and positive about America was made possible ONLY by European men with white skin, and that the other two races (Negroid and Mongolian) have only made things worse. The Alt-Right, a major Jew hating group, just like the left, makes up even a smaller percentage of America.

Mainstream conservatives (people in this country with brains, jobs, and who voted for Trump) make up the vast majority of the electorate here. We believe race is irrelevant in determining a person's character and content of the soul. We agree with Dr. King who agreed as well, probably because he was a Republican. And that's why we are the majority in this country.

In 2016, Trump made a promise to the country. He was running against a criminal. He kept his promise and made America great again. The only xenophobic individuals are you 24 percent left wingers who want to throw us back into the shit again and turn this country into Cuba.
I see you don't know much about America's Founding Fathers. I suggest you Google:" Slavery in colonial Virginia" .
You will learn about how racism was taught and how racist laws were enforced from the beginning of this country, by the Founding Fathers. The men who wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution created a race problem intentionally.
It's very tragic that the USA was created on race based slavery. It's our original sin.
That was the beginning of identity politics.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Obviously you know how terrible you're doing since now you're just flat out lying. Trump never said that. It's just a lie created by the left and parroted by their mindless minions doing as instructed by the left wing media. Trump has never called Mexicans rapists or drug dealers. Then you expanded your lie by using quote marks.

He said it, and even insulted job bush’s “mexican” wife, even though she’s American. Trump is a bigot and I think deep down you know that, even if your leaders don’t allow you to think for yourself to be able to admit that.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Wow, you just called Obama, Michelle and Hillary racists. Amazing. The original birther was Obama, who accused himself of being born in Kenya before anyone. He was born in Hawaii. What a dumb ass, who gets their country of birth wrong?

Then Obama's ho, Michelle said Kenya was Obama's "home country." Then Hillary picked it up in their primaries in 2004.

Trump was later.

You're right, the three of them are big racists. I just can't believe you finally admitted that. Well done
Calling Michelle, "Obama's ho" shows your hate and ignorance. I'm done with you.
Have a nice day.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Calling Michelle, "Obama's ho" shows your hate and ignorance. I'm done with you.
Have a nice day.
You keep calling people racists, dumb ass. Talk about hate and ignorance. What is wrong with you? You think you're a lady now?

Sunset Rose: He's a racist, racist, racist, racist, racist, racist ...
kaz: She's a ho
Sunset Rose: Oh ... My ... God ... I won't be in a discussion with that level of "hate and ignorance"

You're unbelievable. Literally ...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
are we still pushing an anticipated 4% bump here, lmao

next will you top post on joe the barber switching to VP Trump** and how that is a major turning point, game over?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
He said it, and even insulted job bush’s “mexican” wife, even though she’s American. Trump is a bigot and I think deep down you know that, even if your leaders don’t allow you to think for yourself to be able to admit that.
The base loves his racists dog whistles, why else would they applaud them at the ego rallies ? all there for all to see and hear - it is so funny to watch the paid African American actor plants in the crowd faces when he goes on his racists rants. I would imagine before long he will drop the N word, bound to happen and the base will clap and cheer that - standing ovation !

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The base loves his racists dog whistles, why else would they applaud them at the ego rallies ? all there for all to see and hear - it is so funny to watch the paid African American actor plants in the crowd faces when he goes on his racists rants. I would imagine before long he will drop the N word, bound to happen and the base will clap and cheer that - standing ovation !
You are just projecting your own bigotry.

And dog whistles ? Kind of how you jumped and clapped when you heard 'collusion' or "RUSSIA" for 3 years LOL

You actually bought that ! hahahaha

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Trump was later.

My base uses the racism as a tool. They don't actually believe it. I mean, they tolerated Byrd for decades.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Every racist quote is made up by Democrats. Even your first, self selected quotes claiming racism are misquotes. There can be no more clear proof that you know they are lies. Trump isn't a racist and has never said anything racist. It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, and you have an acute case of it

kaz

Small l libertarian
My base uses the racism as a tool. They don't actually believe it. I mean, they tolerated Byrd for decades.
They admit they are lying when every time you ask for a Trump racist quote, they misquote him. Their first, self selected quote every time is a lie. They couldn't be clearer

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
They admit they are lying when every time you ask for a Trump racist quote, they misquote him. Their first, self selected quote every time is a lie. They couldn't be clearer

My low I.Q. base loves it. They live for it Trump could say "It's Dark outside" and they would call that racist.

4/15

Mayor
Senator Tim Scott: Trump will see 50 percent increase in black support

Senator Tim Scott: Trump Will See At Least ‘50% Increase’ In Black Support On Election Day
Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) predicted on Thursday that President Donald Trump will see a massive increase in his support from the black community on election day, and that the increase in support will lead to a second term in the White House.

“President Trump will see a 50 percent increase in his African-American support,” Scott told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto. “It will go from 8 percent in 2016 to a minimum of 12 percent in 2020. He may even get to 15 percent of the African American vote, and that is game over.”

When asked what led him to that conclusion, Scott said, “Well, listen to what the Democrats are saying. They have top tier candidates that say redlining was a good thing, having a negative impact on African American home ownership.”

“And what is President Trump doing during the same time?” Scott continued. “Simple. He had an executive order to increase affordability of home ownership, and African American home ownership since he took office is up about 2%.”

“President Trump is not just talking a good game, he is walking a good game,” Scott concluded.

View attachment 48668

While the left wing retards are yelling RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, while the Democrat Clown Car is running AGAINST prosperity on a communist platform, President Trump has been quietly making life better for ALL Americans.

Just IMAGINE the quaking in their boots when the Democrats lose their slaves, AGAIN.
View attachment 48669

View attachment 48670
None of the african members of my family or any of their friends will vote for rumpy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
None of the african members of my family or any of their friends will vote for rumpy.
Will they vote for Bernie since he said "blacks smell"

How many in your family or their friends have ever been to Africa?...……...So you're not "African" or what, ashamed to admit it! Your post prove you're not an American.

Um ... what? That's the lamest crap ever. No idea what you're talking about. It's the level Democrats operate on, playground. No I'm not, YOU are!

Nothing he said was about identity politics. Which is why you said that and couldn't back it up with anything
No, the poster is spot on. Don's endless racist pitch was nothing but ID politics.

So is the entire "left" versus "right" paradigm. And you know this, you just cannot deal with it.

Last edited: