• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President's Approval Just Keeps Getting Worse

BRU

Mayor
It doesn't really matter what PJCon says on this board with regard to how Americans feel about this President. Lefty will defend until the end- but the numbers don't lie........ More Americans disapprove than approve....that's a FACT

CNN/Opinion Research 44%
Gallup 43%
Rasmussen Reports 46 %
The Economist/YouGov 42%
Reuters/Ipsos 37%
CBS News/NY Times 40%
FOX News 38%

I was surprised to see the NY time having him at 40% ...hell even they can't sugar coat it anymore:rolleyes:
Did you guys catch SNL Michael Che mocking Obama on his approval ratings? It was hilarious, I'll have to see if I can find that. LOL I bet even Obama laughed.

So quit acting like this is just 'republican lies' because it CLEARLY isn't. ;) Obviously more people agree with US.:rolleyes:

The Obama numbers will continue to crater and soon when ISIS finally attacks us Obama will be looking for new employment somewhere in Chicago either as a used car salesman or a community organizer, hard to say which.

Reactions: Jen

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
It doesn't really matter what PJCon says on this board with regard to how Americans feel about this President. Lefty will defend until the end- but the numbers don't lie........ More Americans disapprove than approve....that's a FACT

CNN/Opinion Research 44%
Gallup 43%
Rasmussen Reports 46 %
The Economist/YouGov 42%
Reuters/Ipsos 37%
CBS News/NY Times 40%
FOX News 38%

I was surprised to see the NY time having him at 40% ...hell even they can't sugar coat it anymore:rolleyes:
Did you guys catch SNL Michael Che mocking Obama on his approval ratings? It was hilarious, I'll have to see if I can find that. LOL I bet even Obama laughed.

So quit acting like this is just 'republican lies' because it CLEARLY isn't. ;) Obviously more people agree with US.:rolleyes:
True, the numbers do not lie.

His approval rating has been mostly in the 40's for quite some time.

Reuters/Ipsos tends to be the lowest, they were 37% in November of 2013, they are 37% two weeks ago. CNN had 41% in November, 44% last week.

BRU

Mayor
True, the numbers do not lie.

His approval rating has been mostly in the 40's for quite some time.

Reuters/Ipsos tends to be the lowest, they were 37% in November of 2013, they are 37% two weeks ago. CNN had 41% in November, 44% last week.
so more have disapproved of him than approved for quite some time? ...got it

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
so more have disapproved of him than approved for quite some time? ...got it
Yep...it just doesn't..what did the headline you wrote say?

Keeps Getting Worse

Oops. Is going up the same as "keeps getting worse" in your world?

BRU

Mayor
Yep...it just doesn't..what did the headline you wrote say?

Keeps Getting Worse

Oops. Is going up the same as "keeps getting worse" in your world?

Yep....
America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows
NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll.

The frustration carries over to the nation’s political leaders, with President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/americas-fed-obama-approval-rating-hits-all-time-low-poll-n173271

numbers are even lower now, so yes keeps getting worse

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep....
America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows
NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll.

The frustration carries over to the nation’s political leaders, with President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/americas-fed-obama-approval-rating-hits-all-time-low-poll-n173271

numbers are even lower now, so yes keeps getting worse
I showed you that not all polls are down, even lower...

I don't care about your two month old poll.

Lets use the latest polls...

There was that increase in the CNN poll...

There is an increase in the Economist/Youvote poll, up to 42% approval from the last polls 40%. That poll has fluctuated between 40% and 45% for quite some time.

I realize you despise Obama, but he will never fall to the lows the previous admin did. These polls show little movement but you needed to act as if the bottom has dropped out. It has not.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html#polls

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
The Obama numbers will continue to crater and soon when ISIS finally attacks us Obama will be looking for new employment somewhere in Chicago either as a used car salesman or a community organizer, hard to say which.
Great another Right Wing ***edited***...hoping, praying for a terror attack so they can blame "obama".

BRU

Mayor
I showed you that not all polls are down, even lower...

I don't care about your two month old poll.

Lets use the latest polls...

There was that increase in the CNN poll...

There is an increase in the Economist/Youvote poll, up to 42% approval from the last polls 40%. That poll has fluctuated between 40% and 45% for quite some time.

I realize you despise Obama, but he will never fall to the lows the previous admin did. These polls show little movement but you needed to act as if the bottom has dropped out. It has not.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html#polls
The bottom has dropped out when 54% disapprove of his economy, 56% disapprove of his foreign policy 65% say he's taking us in the wrong direction and now more than half oppose his healthcare. Bottom line like I said (instead you fixated on two words in the subject line) I'll repeat it for you "Lefty will defend until the end- but the numbers don't lie........ More Americans disapprove than approve....that's a FACT. You clearly proved me right on both counts. Defend to the end and more disapprove of him then approve. Hell of a job....unless of course you want to dispute the fact that more Americans disapprove of him then approve? Wanna give that a shot? Didn't think so.

MrMike

Bless you all
A sub Junior Varsity level POTUS gets poor poll results?

Much like his tenure in office (poor results)

BRU

Mayor
Meanwhile the approval rates on the Republican Congress are about 9%...Go figure
and 61% disapprove of Dems in Congress - CBS News/New York Times Poll. Sept. 12-15, 2014. N=1,009 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

AND?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Weak -zzzzzz because he certainly doesn't owe his voters or this country a damn thing right?
Could you be anymore pathetic?:eek:
You need to lighten up on Obama here. Unlike his Nobel Prize, his approval ratings are a thing Obama actually earned.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
and 61% disapprove of Dems in Congress - CBS News/New York Times Poll. Sept. 12-15, 2014. N=1,009 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

AND?
Yeah and the Republicans will field a candidate that most Americans will find abhorrent (Maybe they'll drag out that Ass Wipe Mutt Romney again) ...and your point is?

BRU

Mayor
Yeah and the Republicans will field a candidate that most Americans will find abhorrent (Maybe they'll drag out that Ass Wipe Mutt Romney again) ...and your point is?
I think my point is clear ....More Americans disapprove of Obama than approve. ...got it ? See you in the mid terms lol Dems are going to lose their asses.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
I think my point is clear ....More Americans disapprove of Obama than approve. ...got it ? See you in the mid terms lol Dems are going to lose their asses.
Yeah...Romney up by 8 points in Pennsylvania!...We've heard the Bullshit trash talk before...But lose?....One word for that...VETO your Republican asses till the sun don't shine