• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

President's Approval Just Keeps Getting Worse

BRU

Mayor
It doesn't really matter what PJCon says on this board with regard to how Americans feel about this President. Lefty will defend until the end- but the numbers don't lie........ More Americans disapprove than approve....that's a FACT

CNN/Opinion Research 44%
Gallup 43%
Rasmussen Reports 46 %
The Economist/YouGov 42%
Reuters/Ipsos 37%
CBS News/NY Times 40%
FOX News 38%

I was surprised to see the NY time having him at 40% ...hell even they can't sugar coat it anymore:rolleyes:
Did you guys catch SNL Michael Che mocking Obama on his approval ratings? It was hilarious, I'll have to see if I can find that. LOL I bet even Obama laughed.

So quit acting like this is just 'republican lies' because it CLEARLY isn't. ;) Obviously more people agree with US.:rolleyes:

Yep....keeps getting worse......

A clear majority of Americans describe President Obama's tenure as a "failure" according to a new poll released Monday.

The survey from IBD/TIPP indicates that 53 percent of adults in the United States now characterize Obama's presidency as a "failure," while 41 percent chalk it up as a success. Half of the people who live in states won by Obama see his tenure negatively, as do 59 percent of those aged 25-44 years old.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/220008-poll-most-americans-see-obama-as-a-failure

Arkady

President
It doesn't really matter what PJCon says on this board with regard to how Americans feel about this President. Lefty will defend until the end- but the numbers don't lie........ More Americans disapprove than approve....that's a FACT

CNN/Opinion Research 44%
Gallup 43%
Rasmussen Reports 46 %
The Economist/YouGov 42%
Reuters/Ipsos 37%
CBS News/NY Times 40%
FOX News 38%

I was surprised to see the NY time having him at 40% ...hell even they can't sugar coat it anymore:rolleyes:
Did you guys catch SNL Michael Che mocking Obama on his approval ratings? It was hilarious, I'll have to see if I can find that. LOL I bet even Obama laughed.

So quit acting like this is just 'republican lies' because it CLEARLY isn't. ;) Obviously more people agree with US.:rolleyes:
Using climate change denialist methods, one could argue Obama's approval ratings have been rising for over three years. After all, his record low was set in August 2011, and he's come up a few points since then. Of course, I expect that when the same stupid method is used for the opposite partisan purpose, even those morons would see the hole in the "reasoning."