• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Pricing menu" for fetus parts: Be proud, liberals. This is all yours.

Barbella

Senator
Advanced Bioscience Resources has been purchasing its "fetal cadaverous specimens" (as they are called on the fee schedule) for the last ten years. The company's pricing menu appears on camera, showing that ABR currently buys the cadavers of babies aborted between 8 and 24 weeks for $340 to $550 per specimen, plus extra for "special processing," "preservation," and overseas shipping.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-throws-planned-parenthood-under-the-bus/article/2569232?custom_click=rss&utm_campaign=Weekly+Standard+Story+Box&utm_source=weeklystandard.com&utm_medium=referral

this just in - planned parenthood finally found a judge willing to issue an injunction preventing the release of episodes 4 through 12 of the hidden cam videos.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/29/planned-parenthood-judge-blocks-pro-life-group-rel/

an august 19th hearing has been scheduled in Los Angeles superior court on the matter.

the auspices of the injunction are based the (alleged) patients right to privacy.

that's easy enough to fix. just use a mosiac to block out any patient's faces.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and the cowards of Congress went on summer break w/out voting to defund PP......

I guess one needs kill a Lion to get media attention, damn the babies!

Jen

Senator
Advanced Bioscience Resources has been purchasing its "fetal cadaverous specimens" (as they are called on the fee schedule) for the last ten years. The company's pricing menu appears on camera, showing that ABR currently buys the cadavers of babies aborted between 8 and 24 weeks for $340 to $550 per specimen, plus extra for "special processing," "preservation," and overseas shipping.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-throws-planned-parenthood-under-the-bus/article/2569232?custom_click=rss&utm_campaign=Weekly Standard Story Box&utm_source=weeklystandard.com&utm_medium=referral
And yet, Democrats believe we should all fund this ghoulish practice and they are in favor of doing it. Selling dead baby parts.

I grow more disgusted every single day.
What kind of people make up the Democrat Party?

Bugsy McGurk

President

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-throws-planned-parenthood-under-the-bus/article/2569232?custom_click=rss&utm_campaign=Weekly Standard Story Box&utm_source=weeklystandard.com&utm_medium=referral
Your preference would be discarding them, as opposed to using them for therapies and research?

Dino

Russian Asset
Why would that be better?
At least then they wouldn't have technicians cutting kids apart tactically for money.
Then such a statement would never be made: “The harder and more valuable the tissue, the more money you get,” Ms. O’Donnell said. “So if you can somehow procure a brain or a heart, you’re going to get more money than just chorionic villi or umbilical cord. That’s basically what it is. So I guess that’s an incentive to try and get the hard stuff.”

Or this: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

That's just disgusting.

Bugsy McGurk

President
At least then they wouldn't have technicians cutting kids apart tactically for money.
Then such a statement would never be made: “The harder and more valuable the tissue, the more money you get,” Ms. O’Donnell said. “So if you can somehow procure a brain or a heart, you’re going to get more money than just chorionic villi or umbilical cord. That’s basically what it is. So I guess that’s an incentive to try and get the hard stuff.”

Or this: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

That's just disgusting.
Better to throw it in the trash than to do medical research that could save lives?

That seems quite stupid. Can you defend that oddball position?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Simply because human flesh isn't the same as chicken or pork. Or is it, to you?
Blood and plasma is not the same as chicken or pork either, but it is sold.

And yet you think fetal tissue should be thrown away instead of being sold for medical research. Rather daffy.

I guess it's just because you oppose abortion (not that all fetal tissue comes from abortions), but abortion is legal.

Your position is incoherent.

Dino

Russian Asset
Better to throw it in the trash than to do medical research that could save lives?

That seems quite stupid. Can you defend that oddball position?
They can do whatever they wish with human parts- they just shouldn't be expecting respectable people's tax money to do so.
After they're defunded, they can dissect whatever or whoever they wish.

Deal?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Prolonging lives, you mean? "Saving" is impossible.
why the need to sale with all the taxpayers money they get.............why not just donate to research FREE, dam-it taxpayers have already paid for services rendered.

Barbella

Senator
why the need to sale with all the taxpayers money they get.............why not just donate to research FREE, dam-it taxpayers have already paid for services rendered.
I guess the money they make from all of those abortions isn't enough, so they need to supplement their income by selling what they killed and shredded.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I guess the money they make from all of those abortions isn't enough, so they need to supplement their income by selling what they killed and shredded.
well, the Dr. did say she needed a new LAMBO