• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Pricing menu" for fetus parts: Be proud, liberals. This is all yours.

Arkady

President
Did I say that? I said abortion on demand... even at a stage where the baby can live without it's mother-host... is on liberals.

Wanna deny that, Mr. Twistmywords?
I'm simply replying to what you posted. I quote: 'Pricing menu" for fetus parts: Be proud, liberals. This is all yours'

If you now wish you hadn't said that, I can't blame you. But don't fault me for responding to what you wrote instead of what you'd later wish you'd written.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Middleview....
In the mid seventies, Revlon, a cosmetic company, came out with a line of products called European Collagen Complex which was marketed as an anti-aging line. IT was discovered that the stuff contained placenta of aborted fetuses.

Within the last five years, it was discovered that a company called Synomix was in bed with Pepsi, among other companies, to help develop taste enhancers for various products. Kidneys from aborted fetuses were used in the development and growth of these taste enhancers. Please don't misunderstand...there are no aborted fetal parts in your Pepsi. That's not what I'm saying. But I am saying that fetal parts are used in a variety of ways that have nothing to do with saving lives.

These are only two examples of the ways in which aborted fetuses are used for nothing other than enhancing pleasure and convenience.

In our Country, one can donate the organs of a loved one. You can't take human organs and transplant them without the expressed permission of a next of kin to the deceased. And there is no way Planned Parenthood, who doesn't allow their employees to talk about unborn babies as babies, or humans, and who deny that presence of a heart beating within the fetus, is going to encourage asking mothers if they'd like to give their little ones' kidneys to another baby....even if it were possible.

You and others are trying desperately to make heroes of out of people who are behaving like the living results of a genetic experiment between Dr. Frankenstein and Adolf Hitler. Lay it down already. These people are coldly and casually talking about how they rip babies apart more carefully when there's a sale to be made. And we're not going to let that fact get buried under a bunch of baseless excuses people want to make for them.
Sadly....there are a lot of illogical accusations flying around...one is that European Collagen Complex used human placentas....As near as I can tell there are a number of companies that use either sheep or deer placentas....No info on the use of aborted human placentas.

Senomyx is not using the kidneys from aborted fetuses....
Human Embryonic Kidney 293 cells, commonly known as HEK 293, are a specific cell line which, as the name denotes, were derived from the kidney cells of an aborted human embryo in 1972. This cell line is widely used in efforts such as cell biology research and biotechnology/pharmaceutical development.

Lastly...find a post of mine claiming hero status for any of the people mentioned in this thread or in relation to Planned Parenthood.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So then if the Iraq war had not happened, you would have a different opinion of what PP is doing?
When it comes to "the most" depraved event in history? Probably not. We are talking about removing the organs from an aborted fetus and saving lives. You can argue that abortion is evil....but I worry less about the dead and more about the living....My guess is that you just see this as a tool to use to vilify PP in the hope to lessen abortions and that the use of fetal organs is less a problem, but then why miss a chance to use the headlines to support your cause.

I tend to think that abortion is a horrible decision and one that I'm thankful to never have to make....but if I were inclined to do something about it it would not be to make it illegal, but instead to make it easier for women to decide to keep the baby rather than abort it....but then that is just me.

Bugsy McGurk

President
As long as you refuse to admit that this is a BABY and NOT just some blob, there's no use in trying to teach you to be human.

It's not a blob, and it's not a baby. It's a fetus. If it was born alive it would then be a baby.

Your need to resort to dishonest speech reveals the weakness of your case.

Jen

Senator
That's because you're a vile excuse for a human being. If I didn't disgust you, I'd strongly suspect I was doing something wrong.
I will keep this in mind the next time I have the foolish urge to give encouraging remarks about your daughter's education and tell you what fine parents you and your wife are. You have no use for my opinions. You've made that perfectly clear here. Thanks for informing me of this opinion. I needed to know.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
When it comes to "the most" depraved event in history? Probably not. We are talking about removing the organs from an aborted fetus and saving lives. You can argue that abortion is evil....but I worry less about the dead and more about the living....My guess is that you just see this as a tool to use to vilify PP in the hope to lessen abortions and that the use of fetal organs is less a problem, but then why miss a chance to use the headlines to support your cause.

I tend to think that abortion is a horrible decision and one that I'm thankful to never have to make....but if I were inclined to do something about it it would not be to make it illegal, but instead to make it easier for women to decide to keep the baby rather than abort it....but then that is just me.
So how do you feel about stripping the organs out of executed prisoners for either transplant or research?

gigi

Mayor
Sadly....there are a lot of illogical accusations flying around...one is that European Collagen Complex used human placentas....As near as I can tell there are a number of companies that use either sheep or deer placentas....No info on the use of aborted human placentas.

Senomyx is not using the kidneys from aborted fetuses....
Human Embryonic Kidney 293 cells, commonly known as HEK 293, are a specific cell line which, as the name denotes, were derived from the kidney cells of an aborted human embryo in 1972. This cell line is widely used in efforts such as cell biology research and biotechnology/pharmaceutical development.

Lastly...find a post of mine claiming hero status for any of the people mentioned in this thread or in relation to Planned Parenthood.
Senomyx doesn't use kidneys from aborted fetus? Just the cells? Uh....okay. If that's the way you have to tell it to yourself, then by all means, go ahead. But most of us can comprehend that when one of us says they use the kidneys of an aborted fetus, that would include the cells.

And yes, European Collagen Complex did use human placenta. I remember it unfolding.

You've asked me to find you one post where you claimed hero status for any of the jackals involved in harvesting these human organs. I offer you each post you wrote on this thread where you discussed the notion that life saving measures were being taken with the harvested organs. I don't know how it is for you. but when I hear someone talking about others' actions saving infants' lives, it's not such a leap to conclude that you feel those actions are heroic.
But they're not heroes. They're monsters who can sit there and eat while they coolly talk about pulling human beings apart and getting the best possible amount for the parts of them. And we're not going to let that fact slip away amid the frantic leftist rhetoric.

gigi

Mayor

First, I didn't ask you what the most depraved event in human history is. You brought up the Iraq war in an attempt at providing what you believe could slip by as a relative context. But it doesn't slip by. We're talking about abortionists discussing the specifics of how they kill and sell human beings. We can talk about the Iraq war, too, if you like. Start a thread.

Second, there is no lifesaving work that can be attributed to these abortions. You know it. You're hoping and guessing.

And here's another problem with what you have to say Middleview. We don't view unborn children as "the dead". So yeah, we do worry about them in a society where they can be killed at anytime.

We worry about them when the agency that performs the most abortions in the world claims to be "prochoice", especially against the backdrop of numerous former patients and former employees who all concur that the M.O. at that agency is to market the abortion. The patients talk about how it was done to them. The former workers talk about how they were lured in to believe they would be helping women prevent unplanned pregnancies but later commanded to "get more abortions in the door."

We worry about the not yet born when we know their mothers are hearing jackasses blather about the terrible lives their children will have if their every need isn't already met by society before they're born.

You folks would like to start the conversation AFTER the abortion has already taken place. I don't blame you, particularly these days when the grisly tactics and methods of abortion are no longer something you can shout down as "rightwing propaganda". Cripes the abortionists themselves are bragging about what they do!
But the idea behind beginning the conversation AFTER the abortion also has a lot to do with trying to make the heinous exploitation of those they kill appear as some common sense, compassionate approach to using medical waste. It's not going to work.
We will keep reminding you that this "medical waste" is the result of killing that this agency is doing in the first place.
They villify themselves.

gigi

Mayor
Well, here's what I think is the latest video. Baby soup. And as they poke around at the tiny brain, kidneys, look for the eyeballs, and find the legs they were looking for, they happily announce at the end..."Another boy!"I can't help wondering who this little one was, and what he would have done in this world had he not been torn apart.

Take an up close look at what this "right" looks like in practice.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/planned-parenthood-plots-sale-legally-alive-fetuses-probably-going-get-caught-anti-states#.wkwcqt:23tw

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you do not understand the difference between an observation or an opinion based on perception of another person's opinion and an insult.

Jen made an observation - based on her perception of your posts.

You threw out something about using drugs - An, assertion which has no basis in fact as we have been posting for years and ever once has Jen discussed being a drug user. And, the purpose of your little jab was to insult and dismiss her opinion.

Now, if you had accused Craig or Zigg of hitting the bong.. that would have been an observation. Since both of them are admitted pot users, if you felt their post was made in a drug addled haze it would have completely reasonable to call them on it. Sometimes posters accuse others of being drunk and posting.. sometimes it is obvious that they were and that too would not be an insult.
I asked a question based on an illogical assertion she had made....she made an accusation that was baseless and insulting....in the process of posting that those who disagree with her are throwing out insults....hypocrisy at it's finest.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Senomyx doesn't use kidneys from aborted fetus? Just the cells? Uh....okay. If that's the way you have to tell it to yourself, then by all means, go ahead. But most of us can comprehend that when one of us says they use the kidneys of an aborted fetus, that would include the cells.

And yes, European Collagen Complex did use human placenta. I remember it unfolding.

You've asked me to find you one post where you claimed hero status for any of the jackals involved in harvesting these human organs. I offer you each post you wrote on this thread where you discussed the notion that life saving measures were being taken with the harvested organs. I don't know how it is for you. but when I hear someone talking about others' actions saving infants' lives, it's not such a leap to conclude that you feel those actions are heroic.
But they're not heroes. They're monsters who can sit there and eat while they coolly talk about pulling human beings apart and getting the best possible amount for the parts of them. And we're not going to let that fact slip away amid the frantic leftist rhetoric.
1. The cells were from a fetus aborted in 1972....reread your own post and see if you were accurately depicting the facts.
2. I can find nothing on the web about human placentas being used by the ECC. Feel free to post any proof you may have. Your recollection isn't enough.
3. I said nothing that was inaccurate. I also said nothing about people being heroes. If you can dispute the facts you should give it a try....instead you resort to personal attacks and insults.