1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Pro-Trump legal immigrant pummeled for wearing MAGA hat

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by Mick, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Mick

Mick Mayor

"A pro-Trump immigrant from West Africa was pummeled and knocked to the ground over the weekend for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, Maryland police said.

Montgomery County police on Monday announced two arrests in connection with the alleged politically-motivated beat-down.

Atsu Nable told FOX5 DC that he was the one in the MAGA hat. He said the two men approached him Saturday in Germantown, outraged he was wearing it. He said one of the men struck him from behind, leaving him shocked.

“I was like, ‘Why are you doing this?’” Nable said. “They said, ‘No, the hat,’ and they started punching me on my head.”

Nable told the station he was proud to wear the hat as a long-time supporter of President Trump. He said he became a naturalized U.S. citizen after emigrating from Togo in West Africa in 2007, attended Trump campaign events and served as a volunteer at Trump's inauguration.

Cops charged Jovan Crawford, 27, of Germantown, and Scott Duncan Roberson, 25, of D.C., with assaulting Nable. They were also charged with robbery, attempted theft and conspiracy."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/make-america-great-again-maga-hat-immigrant-maryland-police

Leftie media won't touch this story with a ten foot pole despite the fact they fawned over Jussie when he said he was beaten by guys in MAGA hats even though his story was false. The low IQ and mentally ill part of the electorate keeps circling the drain with their idiocy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. John Doe

John Doe I detest liberalism

This is common, but leftist idiots will ignore it and crow on about "right wing terror" dog whistle for "white, Christian, male Conservative" but they are not the ones out running around assaulting strangers in public over political opens. Screw you, lying leftist, unhinged violent thugs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

The MAGA hat has become the new yellow "Jude" star...

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. John Doe

I see the left will avoid this thread, too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

Of course, every time their people get violent (and it's a near-daily occurrence now), they develop paralysis and become unable to type.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. John Doe

Bump, to see if they have the chutzpa

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Mick

Mick Mayor

@JuliefromOhio and other left wing nuts don't have it in them to call out their own. The mere accusation of the reverse (whether actually true or not) and Julie slobbers up and down. A proven case of the reverse and Julie goes awol. It indicates Julie really isn't up for what's right. She's a bigot that's up for pushing her bigotry. Truth, facts, and justice be damned. Disgusting cretin. She and all the others.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  8. EatTheRich

EatTheRich President

The people arrested will no doubt be prosecuted and have the book thrown at them. Here’s hoping that will deter other people from being so stupid.

The epidemic of leftist factional thuggery is real, and it reflects the absence of a mass communist movement that could channel people’s despair at the right’s offensive in a more constructive direction. The McCarthy/Nixon chickens are coming home to roost.

• Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. John Doe

There is no double like so, requoted for truth.

10. The Thinker

The Thinker Over The Top Abuser

Leftist fascism. Next they'll be making people sit at the back of the bus. And no liberals will condemn this behavior.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Nostra

Nostra Mayor

Just more racists leftists.

Nothing to see here.

• Dislike Dislike x 1